Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I know is, it was cringey AF when Delta would burst into song in the middle of a scene in Neighbours šŸ¤£
Bea who was in Neighbours until recently was far worse. At least Delta could actually singā€¦

Reactions: 6
Reality TV used to mean Maureen in Driving School and Wife Swap. Back when I could say I was a fan of ā€œrealityā€ TV. Now itā€™s just vacuous, heavily edited, fake shite.
Did Maureen ever pass her driving test?

I think this is partly why ITV kept X Factor on life support for so long. It filled many, many hours of primetime tv slots on sat/sun nights. And ITV have nothing to replace it with. They have no ideas, nothing new, nothing original.

Simon Cowell doesn't have the Midas touch anymore. The Greatest Dancer didn't set the world alight. Red or Black is best forgotten about. I can't imagine this new show will excite people. Just need the tired, boring, over produced, past it BGT to go the same way.
I agree with you, dull unimaginative ITV sticking to a tried and trusted formula for as long as they can.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A lot of actors are very skinny with big heads as for some reason that looks really good on camera.

Ben Affleck has a massive head! Physically and metaphorically, he also has a very flat face. Thatā€™s why you rarely see his side profile.

Head is so huge Iā€™m surprised he doesnā€™t have sticks on the side of his neck that supports the weight of it šŸ˜‚
Jude Lawā€™s head is out of proportion too.
You donā€™t hear much about him now do you?

God, despite what he has done in the past, that canā€™t be a pleasant situation.
If youā€™re a selfish hole your whole life and go to bedrooms with strangers as a famous rich man youā€™ve signed up to being ripped off.
I donā€™t get how he gets any sympathy whatsoever, not having a go at you, but men on forums slag off the women but he should worry about his family.
Not saying the women he gets involved with are to be admired, but a lot of men always point to them as ā€œslappersā€ etc, what does that make him?

Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is actually 27 so I just assumed that a poster made a typo got the 2 and 7 the wrong way around?

Omg šŸ˜† I
Ponds or Lā€™OrĆ©al should snap him up! Heā€™s looking good for it.

Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is actually 27 so I just assumed that a poster made a typo got the 2 and 7 the wrong way around?

Omg šŸ˜† I
Ponds or Lā€™OrĆ©al should snap him up! Heā€™s looking good for it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wayne Rooney is supposed to be quite a serious alcoholic, I believe his clubs have gone to great lengths to conceal this over the years but it started to be quite obvious when he was in Washington.
He doesnā€™t ever seem to have actual affairs behind Coleen back, it just appears to be half arsed one night stands when he gets completely wasted. I read once that him ending up with some drunken girl is the least bad thing that happens when he goes on a bender, I think heā€™s into very heavy gambling and illegal bare knuckle fighting when he drinks as well.

If heā€™s an alcoholic perhaps she sees it as an illness (which it is), and perhaps she wants to stay because she genuinely loves him, and perhaps sexual loyalty isnā€™t the be all and end all for her.
Those pictures of Rooney remind me of when Phil Mitchell was married to Kathy and an alcoholic...but with hair !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
re photo of Bennifer #2

Thatā€™s what the DM would call ā€œundeniable sizzling sexual chemistryā€ so it must be true.
Even if he looks like heā€™s just eaten a dodgy pork pie.
He always looks peaky and a bit rough; always hungover, as an earlier poster commented. He has had booze issues in the past? (now?)

Bea who was in Neighbours until recently was far worse. At least Delta could actually singā€¦

I'd stopped watching it by that point, it got so dire. She'd been in it a wee while and I couldn't stand her, but no singing from her at that point šŸ™‰

To say hes lived over here since the 80s I call BS on that accent snd pretending not to have heard of phrases before.
Its all an act- no proof but it gets him laughs
the phrases maybe but the accent is possibly real! my Italian MIL still sounds like Gino d campo and shes lived here for over 50 years!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know the latest with Brody Dalle and Josh Homme split? I swear there was a restraining order at one stage?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just seen the front cover of The S*n tomorrow:
_119669191_thesun31july.jpg

I mean...what a scoop! Definitely worth clearing the front page for. Hey, do ya think Oasis or Blur will be at number 1 this week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
With all due respect,no one gives a tit about Sid Owen.Interviews like this are usually a quid pro quo to cover up an even darker story.

• Wow
Reactions: 49
But is a surrogate?
The Amal Clooney surrogacy rumours were such a big thing on the Daily Mail at the time. And if you added up all the 'evidence' it really seemed conclusive. A big one was that they said she had the twins by caesarian, yet was photoed vigorously playing tennis with George when the twins were about 5 weeks old.
Hard to believe but it was before the existence of Tattle!

And didn't Sid Owen own a restaurant in rural France at some point? Or am I imagining that?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.