Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lucrecia

Why the fuck are these lovely women willing to kiss and have sex with the human replica is shrek? I know he’s rich and all that but theres no reason to degrade yourself by copping off with that Neanderthal
What lovely women? I see a bunch of dirty slappers but no lovely women.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Is Matt Damon okay? How did he make it to 2021and still think it was acceptable to use the F slur? His PR team must be raging he let the nice guy mask slip.

Hes 50 years old, went to Harvard, has worked in the entertainment industry for years and he didn’t know until his daughter told him recently that he shouldn’t be using that word? What an absolute fucking dick.

• Heart
  • Angry

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Aaaaand, this is a silly gossip forum so let’s maybe try stay away from emotive subjects like this? (Mods, I’m not moderating, just offering a suggestion)

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Come on lads, we already know what Boris Johnson looks like I’m bed - sadly we’ve already seen his come face!
B4BA678B-4A57-4E0D-8652-237DFB8D69F5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

House of Tea

VIP Member
I remember reading this over 10 years ago. A reporter had followed Wayne and Coleen to the Burj in Dubai. Quite interesting how cold their relationship seemed even then. Although I accept it's a tabloid piece.

How awful that a reporter followed them to their holiday destination, to stay in the same hotel, to report back on the supposed state of their marriage. That is really taking things too far.

So Carrie is having another baby with Borris Good luck to her she is going to need it

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-boris-johnson-carrie-expecting-24659284
She is as tough as old boots. She was shagging BJ whilst his wife was having cancer treatment. Karma awaits her I hope.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Genuine question and I promise I’m not trying to start an argument…those who said whatever did or didn’t happen in the room with Wayne Rooney and the models was his fault for going back to the hotel in the first place, would you say the same thing if it was a woman sitting passed out and men were half naked around her?
Well said. Victim blaming. It's especially awful if he is an alcoholic. It might seem like those women took advantage of man who wasn't in control of himself to make a bit of cash.

Reactions: 41

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I've never forgotten many years ago asking for change for the 'fag machine' in a very very gay pub. The barman, who looked not unlike my lovely pic raised an eyebrow and said in pure high camp "oo do we come in machines now dearie?!" I spluttered mortified apologies and he laughed at me (& gave me change) but it was well over 20 years ago.

• Haha

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Well sorry to drag the conversation backwards but what do we think of this article in The Sun claiming Coleen Rooney is a feminist? 👀

Listen, I’ve defended C’leeen in the past as I think many of us have been or are in a situation where the unknown is scarier than the status quo, so I don’t judge her for not booting Shrek into touch. But please, feminist icon she is NOT 😂😂

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I saw Amal Clooney when she was supposedly pregnant last time, she totally wasn’t and wasn’t even bothering with a moon bump when I saw her.
Human rights lawyer buying babies, I wonder if they laugh at the irony behind closed doors.

• Wow
  • Haha

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Although I agree with most of this, Rooney was scouted at a very young age and was predicted stardom from around the age of 12. So, I do think Colleen (and her family) realised he was going to be a big footballer and was perhaps worth hanging onto....
I don’t think a 12-13 year old child has the mental capability of concocting such a plan.

I think she fell in love young and can’t move on as he’s been her life for two decades.

Reactions: 40
Hahaha! I watched that with my husband, who's well aware of my crush. He kept nudging me and saying "You want Tom's Hardy now? Eh? EH?".
I remember watching lots of You Tube clips of a Swedish film Alexander Skarsgard was in, which had lots of nudity and made it very obvious that he was very *blessed* in that department.

When I think of all the time I’ve wasted doing stuff like that, it suddenly becomes clear why my life is such a mess. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Pixie06

VIP Member
Didn’t Boris American pole dancer say it was like having a bin bag of custard shag her. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Lizzymint

VIP Member
I heard from a friend in the press that the Palace were confronted with the Rose rumours at the time, so the Palace agreed to feed them Meghan Markle stories to keep the cheating stories covered up as a quid pro quo.
What an absolute load of bullshit … way too many sugars on this thread “I heard from a friend “ 🥱 seriously there is absolutely no credibility to these made up stories about PW etc it’s all put out there by Markle to detract fro the fact she’s a vile narcissistic bitch who will stop at nothing to destroy those who cross her !
And PW is shit in bed because he can’t dance 😂 I have literally heard it all now …the sugars have seriously lost the plot 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow