Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ou couldn't even get me to climb up to the platform to make an attempt :ROFLMAO:
Me neither! Just looking at the camera shots from the top of the board makes me dizzy! Impressive dives. We have been watching the swimming as my kids love swimming and are pretty good at it so it was interesting for them to see the technique but it is leagues ahead of kids amateur swimming/diving

Reactions: 11
Tom Daly has just won his first Gold medal. Taken him long enough!
That’s a very negative way of putting it! It’s his first Olympic gold but he’s won plenty of gold medals during his career. I had tears in my eyes watching it 😄

Made me feel absolutely ancient when he described himself as the grandad of the team at 27!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Wouldn't totally surprise me if this is Tom Daley's last Olympics. He's getting on a bit in diving ages. Has a family at home, plenty of opportunity for a media career.

Reactions: 19
Some look better than others, but they're not the most aesthetic body part, no.
I never got why on dating sites men were always so eager to send dick pics - it's like the least attractive part of a man's body.

One guy (on finding out my job etc) said he was making himself look intelligent for me, and sent me a photo of his dick wearing comedy glasses and a moustache. That was actually reasonably amusing, but all in all, a dicks a dick, and I really don't need to see anyones bar the person I'm sleeping with. It's why I never got the attraction of male strippers either - who wants to see some bloke stood there helicoptering?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I never got why on dating sites men were always so eager to send dick pics - it's like the least attractive part of a man's body.

One guy (on finding out my job etc) said he was making himself look intelligent for me, and sent me a photo of his dick wearing comedy glasses and a moustache. That was actually reasonably amusing, but all in all, a dicks a dick, and I really don't need to see anyones bar the person I'm sleeping with. It's why I never got the attraction of male strippers either - who wants to see some bloke stood there helicoptering?!
I think they are just so proud of them they think it's like an alter we would love to worship at. That goes for what can come out of it too - they think it's like some special essence that we can't get enough of.

The dick pics must work for some of them though as surely they would have got the message by now if they've never done the trick?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

As a nurse ive seen thousands and they arent pretty.
Why would anyone want to see a male stripper flapping one in their face? Dont get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's why I never got the attraction of male strippers either - who wants to see some bloke stood there helicoptering?!
🤣 Having some oily & sweaty bloke dry humping at you for cash is just embarrassing for all involved.

Reactions: 28

Thankfully I've never had to use a modern method of dating so I've never had to deal with this. I find it so weird. Is this not just a 21st century, socially distanced version of flashing? (which is quite rightly frowned upon and a criminal offence). Fair enough if you've asked for the pics to be sent, but to just open your messages and see that...?

Reactions: 24
As a nurse ive seen thousands and they arent pretty.
Why would anyone want to see a male stripper flapping one in their face? Dont get it.
But then again, heterosexual men seem to be turned on at the very sight of a vulva so they must think we are the same.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thankfully I've never had to use a modern method of dating so I've never had to deal with this. I find it so weird. Is this not just a 21st century, socially distanced version of flashing? (which is quite rightly frowned upon and a criminal offence). Fair enough is you've asked for the pics to be sent, but to just open your messages and see that...?
I think technically it is a sexual offence.

Reactions: 11
I think they are just so proud of them they think it's like an alter we would love to worship at. That goes for what can come out of it too - they think it's like some special essence that we can't get enough of.

The dick pics must work for some of them though as surely they would have got the message by now if they've never done the trick?
Sadly, there are a number of women out there who just crave any kind of attention. The worst thing you can do if you have low self esteem is go on dating sites and receive this sort of attention. Join a beginners walking club, anything you may have a slight interest in and, hopefully, you will feel part of a group which will bolster your confidence. Dick picks - pathetic.

I do agree with @GossipMongoose its the equivalent of a man flashing you on the street, especially when they send it as way of an introduction. They must do it to weed out the women who’ll be up for NSA straight away rather than waste their time conversing with the women looking for a connection.

Wouldn't totally surprise me if this is Tom Daley's last Olympics. He's getting on a bit in diving ages. Has a family at home, plenty of opportunity for a media career.
Its a big box ticked for him. Watched the bbc programme gold rush and how British Sports have turned around a very poor performance in Atlanta to be top 3 in league tables. Victoria Pendleton spoke about the pressure and how she was treated as a robot quiet tellingly and openly. Looking at footage of a very young Daly I don't know if I could put my own sporty kids who are early teens through that regime. Though conversely I feed very sorry for our Irish competitors. They get very little financial support help but lots of bandwagoners if things go well.

Thank god I'm old and married. I've never had a dic pic on my phone. ;-) Sounds like alot of romancing or plain good old flirting is gone from the dating scene.

Reactions: 12
Dick pics - just blergh 😫 There was a spate of men sending dick pics direct to your phone if you were near them on a train etc. It came anonymously so no way of knowing which pervert was flashing you. Check your settings on your phone to make sure it doesn’t happen.

• Sick
  • Wow
Tom Daly has just won his first Gold medal. Taken him long enough!
Did anyone watch the press conference afterwards? He went into a woke lecture to the press, and didn't let his team mate get a word in edgeways. His team mate looked like he was cringing behind his mask.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch the press conference afterwards? He went into a woke lecture to the press, and didn't let his team mate get a word in edgeways. His team mate looked like he was cringing behind his mask.
Oh Tom, you should have kept your mouth shut.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.