Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I dunno. The pool photo looks fake. The one nearer the bottom (but not the last pic) looks more genuine to me. Maybe because they’re looking at each other not the camera.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Andrew Brady's (Caroline Flack's ex fiancé and was on CBB) Instagram stories from the past 24 hours? I'm seriously concerned the guy is going through a manic episode. He's sharing weird COVID conspiracy theories, shifting rapidly between being elated to suddenly angry, ranting loudly on long walks about not letting kids get the vaccine and (this is the most bizarre) advertising his 'healthy sperm' to donate to unvaccinated people to create unvaccinated kids? He's even said he walked up to a family while out on his walk and started saying 'Don't get it!' He's obviously been on a downward spiral for a while and it's quite tough to watch.
Whoa-what in the hell?
wasnt he living in Aus with one of the other contestants?

MaryX82

VIP Member
I don’t agree with the idea that Coleen would be loaded if she divorces Wayne.They probably have a super tight prenup.Which could force her to downsize her home zero spending money on clothes/holidays and only her child maintenance to live on as she doesn’t have a career of her own.Good luck to her tbh.

Noona

Bea who was in Neighbours until recently was far worse. At least Delta could actually sing…

I'd stopped watching it by that point, it got so dire. She'd been in it a wee while and I couldn't stand her, but no singing from her at that point 🙉

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
It's a shame because Matty is obviously half the team, but also a nice guy too. I follow him on Insta and I like him a lot.

Compare these two to Jack Laugher and Chris Mears when they were diving together, they felt a much more equal partnership. I miss them two diving together.

(just don't let me get started on Jack Laugher's thighs. Jack Grealish might think he is King of the legs, but Jack Laugher will always top that for me. 😆😆)
Haha I like your style