Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch the press conference afterwards? He went into a woke lecture to the press, and didn't let his team mate get a word in edgeways. His team mate looked like he was cringing behind his mask.
Oh dear, what did he say? Wasn’t banging the drum about surrogacy and relaxing UK regulations, I hope 🙄

Reactions: 4
Ive always felt Toms diving partners are some what over shadowed by the personality that is Tom Daily. He comes across as lovely, but because he has grown up in the public eye he is the one the press go to first and none of his diving partners seem to get a chance to do anything but nod.

Reactions: 30
I never got why on dating sites men were always so eager to send dick pics - it's like the least attractive part of a man's body.

One guy (on finding out my job etc) said he was making himself look intelligent for me, and sent me a photo of his dick wearing comedy glasses and a moustache. That was actually reasonably amusing, but all in all, a dicks a dick, and I really don't need to see anyones bar the person I'm sleeping with. It's why I never got the attraction of male strippers either - who wants to see some bloke stood there helicoptering?!
I think it's caz men are mostly pervs, and also oblivious to the fact that most women aren't.

They would love a woman to send a fanny pick, and so think we all want to see picks of their dicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ive always felt Toms diving partners are some what over shadowed by the personality that is Tom Daily. He comes across as lovely, but because he has grown up in the public eye he is the one the press go to first and none of his diving partners seem to get a chance to do anything but nod.
yes and it feels like he gets the lion’s share of the credit just because he is higher profile.

Reactions: 10
I hope the other guy got the opportunity to say something otherwise it looks a bit ME, ME, ME.

Reactions: 10
Here is the clip from YouTube, I think it has been a little edited though.
Thanks for posting. I was expecting a lot worse. I don't really have a problem with that clip (other than I thought the nameplate said 'Daley Thompson' 😂). Now is the time that all the attention is on him, so its the most likely time for any vulnerable kid (or athlete) who is struggling with their sexuality to hear his words and if that makes them feel better, great.

I'm not a fan of such statements at sporting events, but this one felt more personal so I can let it slide. It must be extremely difficult to be a gay athlete. I do feel sorry for Matty - it's definitely the Tom Daley show today, but two people won that medal and I am chuffed for both of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Ben Unwin who played Jesse McGregor between 1996-2000 & 2002-2005 died in Aug 2019 at the age of 41

Quite a few young enough Home and Away actors have died tragically. It seems Ben Unwin and Dieter Brummer killed themselves. The woman who played Lise in the 90s did too in 2019. Another died of heroin overdose in the early 00s. Another woman who was in it past my years of watching died in a horrible car crash. It's probably the soap with most premature deaths among its stars, would it?

A relation of mine works in austrialian TV and apparently two years ago there was talk of a curse on actors who starred in the show in the late 90s. 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Genuine question and I promise I’m not trying to start an argument…those who said whatever did or didn’t happen in the room with Wayne Rooney and the models was his fault for going back to the hotel in the first place, would you say the same thing if it was a woman sitting passed out and men were half naked around her?

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Tom Hardy is gorgeous.But has a very small d!ck.Have heard it too many times.But wouldn’t mind finding out for myself.Regarding Wayne Rooney maybe him and Coleen have a agreement or open marriage.Her boys will grow up and read about all of the horrible things Wayne did to their mum and he will have to answer to them.Same with Rio and Kate.
Tom hardy met his wife in wuthering heights & if you wish to see his willy he goes full frontal nude in the film Bronson

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Genuine question and I promise I’m not trying to start an argument…those who said whatever did or didn’t happen in the room with Wayne Rooney and the models was his fault for going back to the hotel in the first place, would you say the same thing if it was a woman sitting passed out and men were half naked around her?
Good question and much as I have no great love for Wayne and his extra marital shenanigans, he was definitely wronged by those women and I hope they get prosecuted, particularly if it turns out they spiked him

Reactions: 31
Well said. Victim blaming. It's especially awful if he is an alcoholic. It might seem like those women took advantage of man who wasn't in control of himself to make a bit of cash.

Reactions: 41
yes and it feels like he gets the lion’s share of the credit just because he is higher profile.
It's a shame because Matty is obviously half the team, but also a nice guy too. I follow him on Insta and I like him a lot.

Compare these two to Jack Laugher and Chris Mears when they were diving together, they felt a much more equal partnership. I miss them two diving together.

(just don't let me get started on Jack Laugher's thighs. Jack Grealish might think he is King of the legs, but Jack Laugher will always top that for me. 😆😆)

Reactions: 2
If Colleen left Wayne she'd have to share the kids 50/50 with him. Maybe she puts up with it to keep her sons 100% of the time. Imagine having him and a wannabe wag influencer type looking after your kids. I'd rather stay and have control then when the youngest turns 16 I'd leave and let the drunkard ruin himself

• Angry
Reactions: 21
If Colleen left Wayne she'd have to share the kids 50/50 with him. Maybe she puts up with it to keep her sons 100% of the time. Imagine having him and a wannabe wag influencer type looking after your kids. I'd rather stay and have control then when the youngest turns 16 I'd leave and let the drunkard ruin himself
I can’t imagine him wanting them 50/50.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.