Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gigli is only marginally above non-Hollywood disasters e.g. The Room, Troll 2, Birdemic, etc. "It's turkey time... gobble gobble" makes me feel violently ill.

Thought you would appreciate this Bennifer meme I saw earlier :ROFLMAO:

trolls 2??? How dare you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I massively went off Fred Sirieix when he was on Claudiaā€™s show on Radio 2 on the ā€œLittle Winsā€ segment. His little win was that he never has to worry about replacing the shower gel/shampoo/toothpaste etc as itā€™s always done - by his wife without him having to ask. He came across really misogynistic and dismissive of the fact his ā€œlittle winā€ was constant work for his wife. I think Claudia twigged how he was coming across and tried to steer him to sound less twattish but I donā€™t think he realised how it came across. A little thing but the men that donā€™t recognise ā€œwife workā€ annoy the heck out of me.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
That is why men have free time to do twatty cycling in lycra, because someone else is spending all their time replacing the bleeping shower gel and toothpaste.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
That is why men have free time to do twatty cycling in lycra, because someone else is spending all their time replacing the bleeping shower gel and toothpaste.
Women don't have to replace the shower gel ,they could also go and do twatty things like riding a bike if they think it's more important. I'm female and I tend to leave stuff like that till the last possible moment, in fact I actually realised one relationship wasn't going to last when I saw how many toilet rolls he had stacked up in the bathroom, I'm definitely a last 2 sheets woman :ROFLMAO: showed a fundamentally different philosophy to life and I wasn't prepared to change my ways or have a martyr mopping around moaning about having to buy all the toilet rolls

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I removed my engagement ring because of the constant handwashing and sanitizer. My husband hadnt noticed either šŸ˜
My grandmother's wedding ring lived on the mantelshelf ready for putting on for going into town once a week. Mum only put on her engagement and eternity rings after she'd finished all the housework and cooking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My engagement ring and wedding ring brought me out in a rash so stopped wearing them a lot of the time. Maybe it's a sign...
Maybe they are really made of tin instead of platinum.

With Fred it is the accent mainly. If he had a Birmingham accent you wouldn't look twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't worry, I got all excited about Russell Kane tea then realised earlier it is actually Alex Zane I was thinking of šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Alex Zane šŸ„° hubba hubbaā€¦got such a thing for him

I've just searched Daisy May Cooper and I see some of you have mentioned her in the last thread. (Although y'all mostly didn't know who she is)
Anyway something is absolutely going on with her and its really weird. She's had a glow up, split from her husband and has lost her funny. Bizarre stuff because she seemed so together and like she knew exactly who she was.
Daisy has a thread here (realise you might already know that but itā€™s not so easy to find as her name has been put as one long word)

Reactions: 3
"Breaking news" X factor axed after 17 years
THANK GOD for that! Not surprising I mean it was long past itā€™s sell by date whatever way they tried to polish it up, I used to watch it in the first few series but like a lot of these reality shows, it soon lost its way and was more about the controversy and the novelty as they found less and less serious people wanted to be associated with it. Sadly weā€™ll now have something similar shoved in our place though.

So the latest euro holiday PR ā€˜We want to be as real as Ben and J Lo nomination goes to Chrishell Stause and Jason Oppenheim, definitely not in a relationship to drum up hype for the next series of Selling Sunset šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.