Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the drink problem. I also think Coleen is committed to him for the kids in the sense that, if she left, he would have a new woman living there full time in an instant and she would have no control over who her kids mix with.
Or maybe she ‘controls’ his drinking. She goes on holiday to Wales, boom, he gets himself into trouble. If she’s around she keeps the wheels of the Rooney machine turning.

Reactions: 18
Well sorry to drag the conversation backwards but what do we think of this article in The Sun claiming Coleen Rooney is a feminist? 👀

Listen, I’ve defended C’leeen in the past as I think many of us have been or are in a situation where the unknown is scarier than the status quo, so I don’t judge her for not booting Shrek into touch. But please, feminist icon she is NOT 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Listen, I’ve defended C’leeen in the past as I think many of us have been or are in a situation where the unknown is scarier than the status quo, so I don’t judge her for not booting Shrek into touch. But please, feminist icon she is NOT 😂😂
I happen to believe that being stuck in a poisonous, miserable family unit with a feckless, drunken oaf for a father, along with a mother who chooses to ignore it all for the sake of Whatever is just as damaging to their children as booting his backside into touch because she's reached the end of her tether with it all. Its tough - of course it is - but Coleen has a strong family around her to hold her together and I do think she deserves a lot better than all the shite her darlin' husband regularly fetches to her doorstep then leaves her to deal with. Nor does taking the kids off on holiday to escape the problems solve anything even it if it is a relief to not have the drunken oaf stumbling about being embarrassing to them all. Its ridiculous to call her "A Feminist Icon" because she is not, otherwise she would NOT be tolerating all the shite he delivers to her with alarming regularity, in fact she is more of a Doormat :(
At this rate Rooney is going to end up just like Gazza though

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I happen to believe that being stuck in a poisonous, miserable family unit with a feckless, drunken oaf for a father, along with a mother who chooses to ignore it all for the sake of Whatever is just as damaging to their children as booting his backside into touch because she's reached the end of her tether with it all. Its tough - of course it is - but Coleen has a strong family around her to hold her together and I do think she deserves a lot better than all the shite her darlin' husband regularly fetches to her doorstep then leaves her to deal with. Nor does taking the kids off on holiday to escape the problems solve anything even it if it is a relief to not have the drunken oaf stumbling about being embarrassing to them all. Its ridiculous to call her "A Feminist Icon" because she is not, otherwise she would NOT be tolerating all the shite he delivers to her with alarming regularity, in fact she is more of a Doormat :(
Those boys are really going to grow up thinking it’s ok to treat women as doormats. She needs to set an example to them because the father sure as hell isn’t.

Reactions: 26
They called her a feminist icon? Are you bleeping kidding me? This is the Daily Fail though and they are not really in touch with reality.

Not sure who ever wrote that article understands what feminism actually is. Absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree with you. He is thoroughly repulsive and doesn't respect her at all as he has proven time and time and time and time again...

Reactions: 11
I remember reading this over 10 years ago. A reporter had followed Wayne and Coleen to the Burj in Dubai. Quite interesting how cold their relationship seemed even then. Although I accept it's a tabloid piece.

Reactions: 5
I remember reading this over 10 years ago. A reporter had followed Wayne and Coleen to the Burj in Dubai. Quite interesting how cold their relationship seemed even then. Although I accept it's a tabloid piece.

How awful that a reporter followed them to their holiday destination, to stay in the same hotel, to report back on the supposed state of their marriage. That is really taking things too far.

So Carrie is having another baby with Borris Good luck to her she is going to need it

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-boris-johnson-carrie-expecting-24659284
She is as tough as old boots. She was shagging BJ whilst his wife was having cancer treatment. Karma awaits her I hope.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

That article sums them up (and Dubai) perfectly.

Reactions: 8

Fascinating read 😉. I think we’re all stumped by this relationship - he’s a drunk and serial cheater, she will definitely get £££ so zero future financial worries AND she has an incredibly supportive family YET she stays. She needs to look at Giggs‘s ex who is now free of her lying, apparently violent, husband and now enjoying his money and a younger man. I just don’t get it…

Edited to add: she must be one hell of a Catholic

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.