Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wayne looks unconscious in that photo, did the slappers slip him some rohypnol?

He’s a terrible example to his 4 sons and Colleen should have booted him out years ago. She’d still be minted.

Danielle Lloyd was married for a much shorter time to whatever-his-name-was but her 3 sons by him have guaranteed her a massive income until the youngest is 18.
But Danielle Loydd has to do only fans (probably some stuff in Dubai) and flog crappy face creams. Colleen doesn't have to do any of that.

Plus I think people forget that Coleen has been with Wayne since childhood. He's all she knows, she's never been a adult without him.

Reactions: 30
Tom Hardy and his wife are both in pesky blinders together. She is gorgeous as is he!

*peaky!
I met her once at a tube station. I debated with myself if I should approach her for about a minute but then sidled over. I said: I love your work! (Cringe)

We had a little chat about work, and she said sheepishly: oh you have a proper job!

She’s beautiful and sweet. I didn’t tell her I have occasionally drooled over her hubby 😂

• Haha
Obviously Tom Hardy cheats on his wife a lot too, the fool.

My favourite Tom Hardy gossip, copied from Popbitch. I can imagine this!

"Tom Hardy believes the same thing about himself too – but he has gone one further. Hardy has been telling people that he has actually been recruited by the SAS on a sort of ad hoc basis. Obviously they don’t need him on day-to-day duties, but he claims that they’ve hired him to be on call if tit ever goes down."

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s possible that Colleen loves him. He is a bit niche, a serial shagger, but theirs was a schooldays romance. She doesn’t know any difference. People say she is in for the £££ but she would be minted if they divorced too. It’s not going to be an easy task to stay monogamous from being in a childhood relationship, a bit of an ask, particularly if one of the parties probably has women laying it on a plate. We really don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. As you get older, the more you realise the unrealistic demands monogamy places on people’s lives. It is just not realistic for anybody to not look at another person, or to actually have a sexual relationship that is just confined to one person.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Obviously Tom Hardy cheats on his wife a lot too, the fool.

My favourite Tom Hardy gossip, copied from Popbitch. I can imagine this!

"Tom Hardy believes the same thing about himself too – but he has gone one further. Hardy has been telling people that he has actually been recruited by the SAS on a sort of ad hoc basis. Obviously they don’t need him on day-to-day duties, but he claims that they’ve hired him to be on call if tit ever goes down."
I’ve never heard anything about him cheating? Where’s that from?

Reactions: 5
Someone on here met Tom Hardy before and they said he was perfectly nice but they also said and I quote “He’s awfully petite” in real life.
I posted the “he’s awfully petite” comment (it was uttered by a lady with a very broad Black County accent at a Peaky Blinders premier in Brum ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jamie O'Hara (the footballer that was married to Danielle Lloyd) was last playing for non-league Billericay Town in 2017, so I'm not sure the money is coming in anymore. I think the lack of money is why she divorced him.
Jamie was playing for wolves at the time of the split. He was on about 30k a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s possible that Colleen loves him. He is a bit niche, a serial shagger, but theirs was a schooldays romance. She doesn’t know any difference. People say she is in for the £££ but she would be minted if they divorced too. It’s not going to be an easy task to stay monogamous from being in a childhood relationship, a bit of an ask, particularly if one of the parties probably has women laying it on a plate. We really don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. As you get older, the more you realise the unrealistic demands monogamy places on people’s lives. It is just not realistic for anybody to not look at another person, or to actually have a sexual relationship that is just confined to one person.
"It's no / business of mine / if they can love more / than one at a time"

(FWIW, I have suspicions - but no evidence at all, obviously - that the pertinent bits of this song are about the girls from First Aid Kit, who Conor did a lot of touring with. Whether it's based on reality¹ or is just in his head, I couldn't possibly say).

¹Conor and his wife did get divorced in 2017, and some of the lyrics from the album Salutations and the non-album singles he released afterwards² don't exactly point to a happy marriage.

²Especially No One Changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think with Colleen it’s probably a thing of she’d rather be with him than on her own or be with someone else. As footballers are wary about wannabe wags, clout chasers, I’d imagine Colleen is probably the same with regards to who she’d potentially meet after. He’s all she’s known, she’s very well looked after financially. Who can offer her that same financial situation and will she just be thinking any other man will just be with her for money/she will be the one to fund the lifestyle she’s accustomed to. I’m in quite a similar situation, miserable with him & miserable without him so think I might as well stick with him and be a bit better off financially. Not that Colleen has the worry about being a single parent who would have to resort to benefits!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
They are largely really dim boys who aren't given decent advice or are and choose not to heed it.
My friend was a bank manager in a very wealthy area where lots of footballers live.
Years ago, he told me once about a young lad aged 18-19 who was coming to open his first ever bank account and he couldn’t read or write but was a great footballer who had £25k a week wage and didn’t know what he was supposed to do.
IMO the clubs have a moral obligation to look after these boys regarding money, social media etc not just football.
It’s no surprise so many end up skint

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Doesn't Colleen always say her Catholicism is why she won't divorce him? Obviously more important to her than her self-respect. Either that or the 💸💸 How much more humiliation can she and her children take from her pathetic excuse for a husband? Surely she would make plenty from a divorce?
Its all about money. She doesnt care what we think-she is living it up and doesnt have to have sex with him. Sign me up too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wayne Rooney is supposed to be quite a serious alcoholic, I believe his clubs have gone to great lengths to conceal this over the years but it started to be quite obvious when he was in Washington.
He doesn’t ever seem to have actual affairs behind Coleen back, it just appears to be half arsed one night stands when he gets completely wasted. I read once that him ending up with some drunken girl is the least bad thing that happens when he goes on a bender, I think he’s into very heavy gambling and illegal bare knuckle fighting when he drinks as well.

If he’s an alcoholic perhaps she sees it as an illness (which it is), and perhaps she wants to stay because she genuinely loves him, and perhaps sexual loyalty isn’t the be all and end all for her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Its actually mental the number of footballers that end up bankrupt after earning millions
Drink always plays a huge part of it. A large proportion also die relatively young despite their being super-fit when playing - booze does for them sooner rather than later

I’m always genuinely surprised at how tiny most celebrities are.
Years ago I had a bit of a pash for Patrick Mower, that is until I saw him in Real Life and realised he's only about four feet tall! Devastated I was :)

Wayne Rooney is supposed to be quite a serious alcoholic, I believe his clubs have gone to great lengths to conceal this over the years but it started to be quite obvious when he was in Washington.
He doesn’t ever seem to have actual affairs behind Coleen back, it just appears to be half arsed one night stands when he gets completely wasted. I read once that him ending up with some drunken girl is the least bad thing that happens when he goes on a bender, I think he’s into very heavy gambling and illegal bare knuckle fighting when he drinks as well.

If he’s an alcoholic perhaps she sees it as an illness (which it is), and perhaps she wants to stay because she genuinely loves him, and perhaps sexual loyalty isn’t the be all and end all for her.
Well she's bloody daft IMO. My ex caused unseen damage to our children with the Booze 'n Birds scenario yet it took until the kids were adults for them to realise what a complete arse he actually was/is - they have no time for him now he's a needy old geezer looking for sympathy from them :)

My friend was a bank manager in a very wealthy area where lots of footballers live.
Years ago, he told me once about a young lad aged 18-19 who was coming to open his first ever bank account and he couldn’t read or write but was a great footballer who had £25k a week wage and didn’t know what he was supposed to do.
IMO the clubs have a moral obligation to look after these boys regarding money, social media etc not just football.
It’s no surprise so many end up skint
I think Rooney is a classic example of this

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Speaking of footballers having too much to young, does anyone remember Cristiano Ronaldo crashing and writing off his brand new Ferrari in Manchester, then gong straight back to the dealership and getting another one?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Rooney knows he’s never going to do any better than Colleen, Colleen loved him when he was a kid. She isn’t comparable to a fake blonde wannabe wag who will pop out a baby and do several magazine covers a year and when they inevitably break up, tell newspapers and magazines everything that went wrong and secrets about their relationship.

Colleen will clean up after each mess he’s made, tries her best to keep drama between her and her family without running off and telling friends and newspapers, she also manages money well. I think if Wayne didn’t have Colleen he would’ve blown through the lot already.

Reactions: 48
Some footballers can't cope after finishing. Football has been there life since they were 7 or 8, and for some to suddenly find that is gone through age, injury, form etc. must be hugely disorientating.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.