Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know that she had split from him until I read comments under her insta yesterday, a few tabloids have stories up saying she has 🤷‍♀️

I don't think she has made a comment. All seems to be hear say & people assuming they have split as she's not wearing her wedding ring & that he's been removed from director on companies House. I took my wedding band off when it was really warm & not put it back on yet 🤷‍♀️
I've not worn my wedding ring in over a year, thanks to going up a ring size whilst pregnant. Getting it resized once Covid calms down a bit.

I've had a few odd looks from friends and even my own mum commented on it! So I get how she feels.

Reactions: 2
I've not worn my wedding ring in over a year, thanks to going up a ring size whilst pregnant. Getting it resized once Covid calms down a bit.

I've had a few odd looks from friends and even my own mum commented on it! So I get how she feels.
My husband hasn't even noticed!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Older than he says he is. Which is pretty much par for the course in the business of show...
He is an odd guy. Camp but a bit of a shagger. I read his autobiography- his dad was this big macho weight lifting guy who probably died from steroid abuse. To say they didn’t have a lot in common would be an understatement.Came to comedy late, was previously doing well in advertising and bettered himself out of his family circumstances. I know no tea, I wasn’t the one who said they had a lot of tea to spill on another thread.

Reactions: 5
I’ve had a look at Tom Hardy’s willy and I think it’s fine. Definitely a grower. Fair play to him letting it all hang out.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Any gossip on Delta Goodrem?

She seems very widely disliked by the public if the Daily Mail comment section is anything to go by. I was a fan of her music back in the day but she seems to have become more of a TV personality now and people claim she is really annoying, is that the case?

Reactions: 3
He is an odd guy. Camp but a bit of a shagger. I read his autobiography- his dad was this big macho weight lifting guy who probably died from steroid abuse. To say they didn’t have a lot in common would be an understatement.Came to comedy late, was previously doing well in advertising and bettered himself out of his family circumstances. I know no tea, I wasn’t the one who said they had a lot of tea to spill on another thread.
He was married to his long term girlfriend but they split up really quickly. I remember her being a bit cryptic about it. Shortly after, he started lying about his age and dressing completely differently etc. I heard him interviewed relatively recently and he come across as really controlling and having specific views on baby sleep training etc. It probably suits him to have a much younger wife.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Andrew Brady's (Caroline Flack's ex fiancé and was on CBB) Instagram stories from the past 24 hours? I'm seriously concerned the guy is going through a manic episode. He's sharing weird COVID conspiracy theories, shifting rapidly between being elated to suddenly angry, ranting loudly on long walks about not letting kids get the vaccine and (this is the most bizarre) advertising his 'healthy sperm' to donate to unvaccinated people to create unvaccinated kids? He's even said he walked up to a family while out on his walk and started saying 'Don't get it!' He's obviously been on a downward spiral for a while and it's quite tough to watch.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Today I learned Nick Grimshaw and Russell Kane are two completely different people.

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.