Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
We all know she won't leave him.He could literally have sex with a couple of hookers right in front of her and she'd still stay.She kissed her dignity goodbye a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Why the fuck are these lovely women willing to kiss and have sex with the human replica is shrek? I know he’s rich and all that but theres no reason to degrade yourself by copping off with that Neanderthal

• Haha
Reactions: 50

LaraQ

VIP Member
With all due respect,no one gives a shit about Sid Owen.Interviews like this are usually a quid pro quo to cover up an even darker story.

• Wow
Reactions: 49

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
I also thought that was a bit much (above). You don't have to reveal who told you something if it outs you. This website is for gossip and some of us work and have worked in industries and circles where we have some. Others come to read it and don't have any of their own. Both is fine. If you don't believe it, you don't have to go on the attack. Just pootle off somewhere else.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Wayne Rooney is supposed to be quite a serious alcoholic, I believe his clubs have gone to great lengths to conceal this over the years but it started to be quite obvious when he was in Washington.
He doesn’t ever seem to have actual affairs behind Coleen back, it just appears to be half arsed one night stands when he gets completely wasted. I read once that him ending up with some drunken girl is the least bad thing that happens when he goes on a bender, I think he’s into very heavy gambling and illegal bare knuckle fighting when he drinks as well.

If he’s an alcoholic perhaps she sees it as an illness (which it is), and perhaps she wants to stay because she genuinely loves him, and perhaps sexual loyalty isn’t the be all and end all for her.

• Sad
  • Wow

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I think Rooney knows he’s never going to do any better than Colleen, Colleen loved him when he was a kid. She isn’t comparable to a fake blonde wannabe wag who will pop out a baby and do several magazine covers a year and when they inevitably break up, tell newspapers and magazines everything that went wrong and secrets about their relationship.

Colleen will clean up after each mess he’s made, tries her best to keep drama between her and her family without running off and telling friends and newspapers, she also manages money well. I think if Wayne didn’t have Colleen he would’ve blown through the lot already.

Reactions: 48

Eureka

VIP Member
I just cannot understand why Meghan Markle seems to make people on the internet spit utter, hateful, red hot rage. I cannot and never will understand it. I mean there are plenty of terrible people to get angry about in this world, why pick her?
So bizarre when you consider her husband’s uncle is a rapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Any gossip on Delta Goodrem?

She seems very widely disliked by the public if the Daily Mail comment section is anything to go by. I was a fan of her music back in the day but she seems to have become more of a TV personality now and people claim she is really annoying, is that the case?

I have it on very good authority that her cancer diagnosis from a few years back was completely faked.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Very traditional

VIP Member
I hate all the "Coleen only in it for the money/ status" comments - I honestly don't think that's true. She would have tonnes of money if they split and she would be a lot more respected, she wouldn't be constantly humiliated and would be able to sleep at night not wondering what Wayne was up to. I think she genuinely loves him and wants them to be a family, like someone posted further up he is literally all she has known, she has made her whole life around his and would probably feel that she has wasted her adult life if she were to leave.

He's a dick for putting himself in that position with those "Snapchat models" - even if nothing sexual happened (and I don't think it did or they'd have photographed it) he should never have been in a hotel room with them.

• Heart
  • Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
Aleesha Dixon on The One Show promoting her latest children’s book. No mention of the ghost writer who writes them all. Boils my piss, all those authors who can’t get published and all these comedians and singers suddenly bringing out books.

• Sad
  • Angry

Pixie06

VIP Member
Any tea on Reese Witherspoon? She comes across so sweet that I have my suspicions that underneath may be something different
Didn't she get invited to Harry and Meghan's wedding and say something along the lines of, why are these people I've never met inviting me to their wedding? Quite liked that she didn't fawn to them and their A list wank fest wedding.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I just cannot understand why Meghan Markle seems to make people on the internet spit utter, hateful, red hot rage. I cannot and never will understand it. I mean there are plenty of terrible people to get angry about in this world, why pick her?
Jealousy. She's smart, petite and pretty and she married our Prince Harry. How very dare she? Harry should have married a dull, plain English rose.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
There is never a ligitimate reason. Women and babies should never be for sale. A baby cannot concent to being a commodity, even if the mother can.
So any child is a commodity? Or just one conceived in vitro? Even if the mother carries it thereafter?

The second child was as much their child as the first, except for being conceived in vitro (like so many now - all commodities apparently in your view), completely their genetic child, but carried by another woman who had fully consented.

Which is the part that the child cannot consent to? To being conceived? To being born? None of us can consent to that, as so many teenagers have shouted at their parents over so many years.

I'm sure that so many people who have either been born through in vitro fertilisation or have undergone such a pregnancy will be delighted to know that they or their baby are simply a commodity. Do you apply the same logic to those who have carried others' children for love because of similar medical issues, or just to those who used their money to go somewhere where they could legally prevent the gestational mother from retaining their own genetic child, as is possible in the UK? Many women go into such surrogacy in order to help others have a family rather simply purely for the money. You seem to see everything in terms of cold, hard cash.

• Heart
Some of the things people write about her are very extreme and quite distasteful, but I don't like her at all! I'll give you a few reasons why.
I don't think the dislike has anything to do with racism or her beauty (maybe to a very select few...)

- I have read about her alleged bullying of staff and assistants. Many of them quit and claimed that working with her was toxic.
- If you watch videos of her at Royal events, she acts like the star of the show and pushes Harry out the way (sometimes literally)
- Harry dumped her during their early stages of dating, so she flew to Jamaica, got drunk and gate-crashed his friend's wedding reception to try and win him back (and obviously succeeded). There's pics on the internet
- She hates Harry's family but still uses the Royal titles and named her daughter after the Queen
- She uses people to work her way to the top, then ghosts them
- She invited Reese Witherspoon to attend her wedding, but Reese was confused because she had never spoken to or met her. Seems like Meghan was trying to create a false image of who she was (popular in the Hollywood circles).
- Her projects are very pretentious and self-satisfying if you look at them more closely.
- A lot of her celebrity friends aren't actually her friends, they are just involved in one of her many projects
- She just gives me a bad feeling in general.

A bit of unconfirmed gossip, but when she was at college she apparently used superglue to put fake eyelashes onto another girl (on purpose).

• Heart
Reactions: 45

petitspois

VIP Member
How did the palace scapegoat poor ickle hal?:ROFLMAO:
They covered up for almost all his misdeeds all his life. Bad luck that thanks to emerging technology somebody eventually videoed him cavorting naked in vegas, tweaking and sucking blokes' nipples at official sports events and dressed as a nazi at a party ... so that got past the palace. Everything else was nudged under the carpet. His Eton exam cheating to get him into Sandhurst. His mistreatment of his and others' polo ponies, his shooting at pets and protected birds on their estates and his having a private party room at highgrove to get pissed and do drugs with his mates till the servants told papa and papa hauled him off to rehab ... not to mention his behaving like an abusive lout at the local pub.
None of this came to light until people got fed up with his holier than thou preaching in the past two years, his unfounded accusations of us being racists and his blaming his family for the fact that he is a nasty tempered evil little piece of shit who cares not a jot for the peasants who paid for his lifestyle or for his father and grandparents. The kid gloves are off now so he can suck it up buttercup. 🤪
He is simply what was previously hidden by his family ... a jealous selfish little cunt who feels so over shadowed by his brother that he actually tottered around in shoe lifts to attempt to look his brother's equal in height at the Diana statue unveiling and was behaving like a drugged up loony corner boy throughout the event. He needs to forget the pitty-patting therapy shite and get back on his meds before he does someone real harm.
Not keen then? ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44