Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kathyloop

EBF2D7A0-2E91-4A5B-8C33-F9ED7EDEE71F.png
The bog pictures have been updated to the bathroom. The speed of this relationship is obscene

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

bingbong123

Okay so, got some tea for u girls and guys.
Back when Sean and Olivia were just shagging he came on a houseparty with me and my friends after asking me to go out with him. He was telling us how this ‘girl’ is obsessed with him and won’t leave him alone when all he wanted from her was a shag. He was also smashing line after line of a substance ‘allegedly’ (just in case lol). He is straight on dating apps after his break ups and conveniently I have 10+ mutual followers with 🥦 who are all men off of dating apps. I’m not buying the whole ‘I wasn’t going to date’ bullshit.. he was clearly straight on an app and this must’ve been how they met 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

whetrent

#16 thread suggestion

Pratt & Broccoli sitting in a tree, bye bye Olivia time to spill some tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

whetrent

Reunited 😂😂😂 fucking hell what a whopper.

Known in each other 90 minutes.

Olivia if you’re reading this you need to come on and spill the tea. Sean dropped you quicker than he drops the soap in the shower on his Blanc menswear shoots.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

SpellingBea

VIP Member
For everyone who missed it, here's a little recap (it's not the same but it's something!):

He was arguing with someone in his DMs who was talking about how quickly he'd moved etc and he was basically saying that he hasn't moved on quick, that he 'should've left months ago'. Basically insinuating (google that one Sean) that being with Big O was a nightmare (duh lol). Apparently all his family and friends would say 'what are you doing? you deserve so much more, you deserve to be treated with respect' etc etc.
He's really (all together now...) HAPPY with his new squeeze. Says that he hates going to all those stupid events in manchester (he called them all BULLSHIT x7) and all he wants is a family and kids. He hopes that he gets that with this new girl (i know. lol). Says he gets jealous seeing all his mates (?) get engaged/have kids etc. Okay, Officer Alpha.

Says that we shouldn't believe everything we see on social media and that we don't know any real stories of what goes on behind the scenes (come on and tell us then!! we're all ears!) He said all the smiles were always fake (and they were fake for every relationship he's had on social media apparently). Which is ironic, because we always said they were fake and he looked dead behind the eyes so LOL thank you for confirming sean.

OH and he filmed this all while driving, seemingly at speed.

Please feel free to add anything that i've missed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
mediocrehouseplant thanks for the upload
I actually had to listen to it twice as I couldn’t believe what I was hearing
He wants us to believe that it took him over 2yrs of living with someone only to find out that they are completely incompatible and want different things in life and now it’s only taken him 2 drinks and 90 mins to find the “one” that he wants to spend the rest of his life with - sounds to me that he is getting a bit desperate as everyone around him has grown up and got a family and the only friend he has for them lonely winter nights is a plastic dildo to keep him company

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Dollybird

VIP Member
Why was he on the list?
Pushing boundaries with girls for only fans meets and with guys saying he would only be a top as he’s alpha etc . Also refusing to wear a Johnny when filming , he offers bareback to clients too I think . He is riddled . Got a bad temper as well apparently

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Thank god, reunited after those two drinks and one post later... THANK GOD. Imagine his life being in an offshore relationship 🤣🤣
He put his hand on her leg, said ‘wait a sec babe’, got his phone out, positioned it, probably took several takes, thought ‘yeah that’s the one’, opened Instagram, chose the photo, sat back and thought for a sec and then typed out ‘reunited’.

and at NO point has 🥦 got the ick?! She must really want those Turkey Teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Same necklace is a bit of a giveaway at least now we know who her date was with for this evening - Mr Gay 4 Pay himself run as fast as you can lady before it’s to late he has as much charm as a snake 🤣
HAHAAH oh my godddddd as if he’s on a date!!! Honestly, I can’t believe we’re getting all this content for free. As much as I really despise him, I LOVE all this drama! We have so much ahead! The love bombing, the trips to ibiza and Turkey, matching Christmas pyjamas, a big E, anniversary reels, a whole new group of friends for Pratt to latch on to… the list is endless! I can’t wait 😂😂

• Haha

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Fucking hell watching her stories is the stuff of nightmares - all that screeching, wooing, tits and arse in your face constantly, shit mates with horrendous banter, how could anyone survive 24 hours with her? 😫

And what the fuck is this pricks game? Hahhahaha he's actually posted on his grid like they are a work of art 😂 please tell me he's not an actual model 😂 does he get someone on work experience to master these "shoots"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Flowerpotts

Sean has posted some customer feedback on his Twitter feed - he must be so proud !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Ha ha ha - busy working Sean !!!! 🤣

Some of these posts are absolute gold. I wonder if miss broccoli has heard of tattle yet? She’s got some reading to do 😆
I think she needs to have a look at her boyfriend on Twitter too !!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Niknik50

I didn’t even watch the last four videos because he makes my skin crawl but fuck he is absolutely VILE. He doesn’t want “sketty” girls, yet was happy to be seen walkin round with Olivia wearing a belt as a dress ffs. I really hope Olivia comes on here and sees these and how much he refers to her and she cracks up and spills the beans! He is an absolute embarrassment with a severe case of short man syndrome!
Also, what does he class as a skett? He isn’t much different posting photos of himself in paper pants or naked! Holding his big pumped up cock! And sticking dildos up his arse. I would call that a skett?

• Heart
Reactions: 29