Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even find her on Instagram now. What’s her handle?

I think it’s gone. The story he put on resharing hers is gone. Not in his following and all her comments disappeared from his posts. She’s either deactivated or date night went really bad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it’s gone. The story he put on resharing hers is gone. Not in his following and all her comments disappeared from his posts. She’s either deactivated or date night went really bad 😂😂
Thanks! Sean has probably filled her in on Tattle and they are probably doing this for their own amusement

Reactions: 4
Christ it was only a couple of weeks ago he using his fake mental health card again and supposedly seeing a therapist as he was in a bad place apparently and that bed of his isn’t even cold yet from Big O leaving and he has already moved on with yet another looky likey plastic clone - after last night’s date she should be running for the hills as this creepy old bloke is way over the top on a 1st date especially with the red roses 🌹 🤮🤮

With Big O’s drinking problem he is probably used to buying 2 drinks at a time 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think he'll turn up to Zaralenas pool party? Olivia will definitely be there. If him and this girl continue to date imagine the fireworks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not gonna rule this girl out just yet. (I mean, maybe a little as her taste in men is shocking) but let’s remember he dated Katherine who was way out of his league. But anything, is better than that walking (modelling walk) mess that is Olivia. The pure embarrassment of being with her is enough to make most girls look good however

Reactions: 15
I’m surprised he is going out with someone with a surname like 🥦 especially with his aversion to eating every type of vegetable known to mankind mind you he is probably hoping she is a distant relative of the renown James Bond 🥦 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry to bring it back to big O.. But screaming "MONEY" at 100 Indonesian Rupiah... That is literally not even one pence 😆 Calm down hun!! Secondly, so triggered after her car crash but gets on a motorbike with another passenger who is defo still drunk, all because she needs her nails done... Ok girl, you do you.
I think Sean is pathetic, just be alone for a while there is no shame!! Like others I've spent a year, even two or more being single. I am enjoying it. He clearly has issues and can't stand it.

Reactions: 20
Is the at Stevie Leeds guy big O new man? I know she keeps posting he’s her bestie but let’s face it she posts that about everyone

Reactions: 4
Is the at Stevie Leeds guy big O new man? I know she keeps posting he’s her bestie but let’s face it she posts that about everyone
He says in his IG story ‘Bestie with benefits’ - stay classy Big O as normal !!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That Bali trip looks like my worst nightmare!!! Chavtastic!! Olivia as tacky as ever!!! Her new best friend seems like another idiot… in the next thread the poll should be who’s more annoying 🤔 I think big o might swing it

Reactions: 16
bleeping hell watching her stories is the stuff of nightmares - all that screeching, wooing, tits and arse in your face constantly, tit mates with horrendous banter, how could anyone survive 24 hours with her? 😫

And what the duck is this pricks game? Hahhahaha he's actually posted on his grid like they are a work of art 😂 please tell me he's not an actual model 😂 does he get someone on work experience to master these "shoots"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
bleeping hell watching her stories is the stuff of nightmares - all that screeching, wooing, tits and arse in your face constantly, tit mates with horrendous banter, how could anyone survive 24 hours with her? 😫

And what the duck is this pricks game? Hahhahaha he's actually posted on his grid like they are a work of art 😂 please tell me he's not an actual model 😂 does he get someone on work experience to master these "shoots"
Just when I thought someone couldn’t turn my stomach as much as our Pratty 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m screaming that stevie Leeds looks like the smart price version of Sean 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.