Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly love this thread, sean is just the gift that keeps giving. Just when I thought “oh ok he’s in therapy maybe he will get his life on track”, NO back on only fans, new clout chasing girlfriend who he mistakenly believes is “the one” after 3 minutes and yet MORE questionable outfits!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She must also be a narcassistic head then.
What cos Olivia is too young to want babies or get married... Who the duck would want to marry a guy who can take it up the arse better than you can

I feel sick he's already commenting "how are you mine?" And she's replied "all yours" she has no clue about him poor chick
He's a love bombing dick. Tells every burd your the love of my life type

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hc events done chloecrowhurst baby shower which featured in OK magazine they were also drumming up business for front fanz this month which is a onlyfans knock off and also dissolved in august this year they boast 60m$ in revenue on their Web page
Screenshot_20220930-103806_Samsung Internet.jpg
Web page
Screenshot_20220930-102114_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220915-232543_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20220930-103822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220930-102452_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
More like £90 for a quickie with a client just before you pick up your new squeeze. How romantic. 🥴
Such a gent is our Seany boy! Also agree with the money control thing too! Laughing at olivia with her singapore post as if she went and seen all the sights, it was literally a stop over with a longer flight time, brain dead witch.

edited to add - is he actually flexing paying £90 for a few hours sleep? No bother to a man who spends 5k a month on grub! She’s literally met him had a date once and he’s picking her up from the airport n everything. Why do Sean and his girls fall in love so quickly?! Wonder does broc drive? Or will he be her chauffeur? So much to look forward to

Reactions: 22
Crying at Olivia saying she was going to Singapore. Did she even spend a full day there waiting for her connecting flight?
They’ve obviously got a cheap flight hence why she has to stop at Singapore and also Dubai.
When I went to Bali I just did the one connection. The cheaper flights had a lot more connections 🤣
Absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: 10
Bet she's moaning cause the security at Singapore is strict once off the plane to wait its security then security again back onto the plane.

Reactions: 3
Jet black clothing is a dissolved company so don't know why they are out in bali doing photoshootsView attachment 1615290
I don’t think this is the right company or I think she closed and reopened as she used to sell Ali express stuff and now handmakes all the clothes, I know the brand and was gutted to see Olivia modelling for them 😂

Reactions: 1
Sean has been messaging another girl on Instagram flirting with her. Seems like he’s got a problem being loyal

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.