Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bingbong123

Well hello girl! This is the tea we like and need!!!
Hahahahahah hey girly!!! We love the tea 🤍
He also went on to rant about how he was the best influencer.. that other influencers come and ask him for advice.. because he’s the best obvs 👀👀😂
They apparently wanted to know how he edited his photos and what cameras he used. He also said the same for his onlyfans as he takes pride in what he does - which is fair enough but he also refused to tell us what he did on onlyfans. Obvs we already knew what he did because it’s not hard to find photos of his penis plastered all over the internet🙃😂
He also tried to encourage me and my friend to do step sister onlyfans and when we said we wouldn’t be comfortable doing that he said ‘he wasn’t either until he got £10k’🤥🤥😂
Oh AND he said Olivia was losing her mind over seeing him on houseparty with us and would kick off over him liking a girls photo… bearing in mind this was before they were even together. He said that when she wanted more than sex and he didn’t that it fucked her head up but he had ‘warned her’ about what ‘this was’. Sounds like a lovely start to a relationship 🤮🤮🤮 Olivia then did watch mine and my friends story too so she really was stalking 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
The question is, are we going to get the sand handprint on one of 🥦 arse cheeks on their first holiday together? If we do I am nearing my first line on my bingo card!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Can you believe this is the behaviour of a 30+ Year old man? Absolutely cringe. He acts after a relationship has ended, like a 15 year old it’s pure ick. It would put me off. Grown ass man just don’t this

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Keera

VIP Member
I honestly love this thread, sean is just the gift that keeps giving. Just when I thought “oh ok he’s in therapy maybe he will get his life on track”, NO back on only fans, new clout chasing girlfriend who he mistakenly believes is “the one” after 3 minutes and yet MORE questionable outfits!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Why would anyone want to have a child with him? Imagine growing up and knowing your dad stuck a dildo up his arse pretending to be gay for a few quid. Hopefully he’s shooting blanks how tight he has his undies

• Haha
Enjoy! Rants are numbered 1-14, not sure if they'll upload/display in order.

ETA looks like #4 uploaded first, but the rest are in order (4, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, etc.).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Thread - Sean Pratt - Dropped big O quicker than an autumn leaf, new gal will do what she can for some turkey teef

• Haha

mrsw3bbz

New thread suggestion
Pratt hopes 🥦 may one day be the one,he ditched olivia for telling tik-tok he was taking it up the bum

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
He follows the exact same M.O with every single relationship. FFS even serial killers change and adapt their routine as they progress 🙄😂

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
That car seat isn’t even cold from having Big O’s filthy mucky minging fat arse sitting on it I would want it sanitised and deep cleaned before I would even get in the car that she had been anywhere near

• Haha

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Gotta hand it to Sean, he makes me love my life. And my relationship 🤣 keep it coming Pratty, it’s such good car crash watching. Let’s keep our eyes peeled for the Pratty Boyfriend Bingo that’s about to start…

1. Love bombing - check
2. Insta pic with over the top, indulgent words about how he ‘didn’t want to date anyone’ - check
3. Sad gestures, ie. Love heart ketchup - check
4. Nice new ornament for the maison de madman
5. Ring. Be it promise or engagement here.
6. Weird declarions about life, love, families etc
7. Inevitable post about moving on with life when broccoli 🥦 has a night out
8. Only fans photoshoot to make up for it
9. Zaralenas pool party
10. Break up insta post

Let’s go everyone

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
@mediocrehouseplant u da real MVP! This will be my watching tonight after work with a cuppa tea 😌😂

Also while I’m here thread title suggestion

SeanPratt #16 broccoli wants new teeth, Sean wants to turn a new leaf, how long will it last til he‘s shoving dildos up his ass 😌😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
Okay so, got some tea for u girls and guys.
Back when Sean and Olivia were just shagging he came on a houseparty with me and my friends after asking me to go out with him. He was telling us how this ‘girl’ is obsessed with him and won’t leave him alone when all he wanted from her was a shag. He was also smashing line after line of a substance ‘allegedly’ (just in case lol). He is straight on dating apps after his break ups and conveniently I have 10+ mutual followers with 🥦 who are all men off of dating apps. I’m not buying the whole ‘I wasn’t going to date’ bullshit.. he was clearly straight on an app and this must’ve been how they met 😂😂😂😂😂.
Well hello girl! This is the tea we like and need!!!

• Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I think I know what those posts are getting at. Basically Sean Malone, all the companies he’s involved with and most of the ‘models’ and dimfluencer types are all a bunch of hideous scumbags, addicts and con artists who wouldn’t know a decent days work if it jumped up and hit them in their big moon faces. I’m not going to argue with that.
It baffles and saddens me that this is who young and impressionable people are supposed to be looking up to for inspiration because they are all rotten.
Fuck knows why Olivia thinks wearing her bikini top like that is a good idea, it’s really unflattering and makes her boobs look saggy.

• Heart