Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread - Sean Pratt - Dropped big O quicker than an autumn leaf, new gal will do what she can for some turkey teef

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did Olivia put Dubai as one of her destinations. She literally got straight on a connecting flight. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Olivia is such a beg / show off - when we know she’s broke as and uses people for lifts , drinks , holidays.. you name it 😂 all she has an abundance of is crappy tramps “clothes”

I bet she’s sweating her bank of Pratt has a new client 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another dissolved company out in bali that olivia don't mind plugging 🤣 and for the person saying I'm wrong about jet black clothing collette beckett the founder is not registered in companies house anywhere on any business
Screenshot_20221001-094338_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-095018_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-093709_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-094402_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-093824_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
#16 - suggested thread title

Big O has gone
Oh Gram what do I do
Do I shag 1 or do I shag 2 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t hate big O because she goes out and gets drunk or was with ol’ Leatherface, i dislike her because of the way she behaved throughout the pandemic. Didn’t she compare lockdown to something to do with the Nazis?? I can’t remember so I’m really sorry if I’m wrong. She refused to wear a mask and spread disinformation. She also treats her clients like absolute tit and expects people to still want to use her ‘services’. She’s a complete and utter idiot and will be getting no sympathy from me whatsoever.
She did, she posted a picture of people being led into nazi death camps with people lining up for their covid vaccinations.

I don’t hate big O.
She is still a child in my eyes. Turning up drunk to do clients make up isn’t the end of the world. I know I was calling in sick every other week at that age.
And the posts about Covid was most likely because of Sean influencing her opinion.
She must have been 20 when she met Sean. That’s so young. 😩

So glad she is free of him. I honestly think he is a disgusting person.
GF6 won’t last. He will be onto GF7 by next Christmas.

I find it so odd how everytime he gets a new girlfriend he puts a grid post up announcing it.
How does he not get embarrassed.

Her parents were the biggest covid deniers on the planet.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Not gonna lie, I was slightly envious seeing how many different holiday destinations she had booked. I thought it was over the coming few months. Not that they were just briefs stops for catching the next flight en route back to the UK 😂😂

Also, how was Sean implying he was suicidal just a matter of weeks ago, over the breakdown of his relationship….and is now in a new one, more loved up than ever before, found himself, feeling free, when you know you know blah blah blah.
Do we think Olivia has made an appearance in Katherine’s DMs yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#16 thread suggestion

Pratt & Broccoli sitting in a tree, bye bye Olivia time to spill some tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Another dissolved company out in bali,Mars the label is also dissolved went into voluntary liquidation in 2020 lmao like wtf 😂 founder ariana ajtar.How do they get away with this it's a joke and so blatant.least now we know how olivias free holidays and piss ups are funded mostly theft from HMRC..Who ever used the term on here sean and his polyester possy u were dead accurate I'm actually lmao at that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I would be mortified turning up to the salon with my hair in this state 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Another dissolved company out in bali,Mars the label is also dissolved went into voluntary liquidation in 2020 lmao like wtf 😂 founder ariana ajtar.How do they get away with this it's a joke and so blatant.least now we know how olivias free holidays and piss ups are funded mostly theft from HMRC..Who ever used the term on here sean and his polyester possy u were dead accurate I'm actually lmao at that
Now I’m not the smartest tool in the box so bare with me…I’m confused at what angle you’re coming from with these posts. Why feel the need to look into these companies and then post your findings here? It’s really random.

Reactions: 6
Now I’m not the smartest tool in the box so bare with me…I’m confused at what angle you’re coming from with these posts. Why feel the need to look into these companies and then post your findings here? It’s really random.
I think it’s to highlight tax avoidance/fraud and they are making out they are successful business people on legitimate grounds and the truth is very different .

Reactions: 14
Why not if they are entitled to swindle the tax man and show off about it then I'm well within my rights to look at publicly available information.it'snot random I have a very good reason for doing so thankyou.

Big o must be reading this she ain't going ibiza till Monday now she's rocked up to a birthday bash with maloney instead and magically lost her phone and simcard in bali 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Much the same as him sharing his personal page (twice now that I’ve seen) to his public page and then getting arsey when people try to add him. He’s such an attention seeker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.