Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing too serious but I’ve seen screenshots of him swiping up on stories multiple times this week complimenting this girls body. If I was his girlfriend I wouldn’t be happy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing too serious but I’ve seen screenshots of him swiping up on stories multiple times this week complimenting this girls body. If I was his girlfriend I wouldn’t be happy
I hope he fucks broccoli over she needs to learn to not fall “in love” in 90 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank god, reunited after those two drinks and one post later... THANK GOD. Imagine his life being in an offshore relationship 🤣🤣
He put his hand on her leg, said ‘wait a sec babe’, got his phone out, positioned it, probably took several takes, thought ‘yeah that’s the one’, opened Instagram, chose the photo, sat back and thought for a sec and then typed out ‘reunited’.

and at NO point has 🥦 got the ick?! She must really want those Turkey Teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly love this thread, sean is just the gift that keeps giving. Just when I thought “oh ok he’s in therapy maybe he will get his life on track”, NO back on only fans, new clout chasing girlfriend who he mistakenly believes is “the one” after 3 minutes and yet MORE questionable outfits!
Ah come on tbf it was 90 minutes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That car seat isn’t even cold from having Big O’s filthy mucky minging fat arse sitting on it I would want it sanitised and deep cleaned before I would even get in the car that she had been anywhere near

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is just creepy and weird
Both of them sound a bit desperate to be in some kind of relationship with someone/anyone especially with the speed that it all happened - christ only the week before he was seeking therapy as he was having another one of his pretend mental health breakdowns and this week he has found the “one” so how can you believe anything that comes out of this arrogant hole mouth 🥦 if you are decent person with any morals then run as fast as you can away from this narcissistic controlling Pratt before it’s too late

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reunited 😂😂😂 bleeping hell what a whopper.

Known in each other 90 minutes.

Olivia if you’re reading this you need to come on and spill the tea. Sean dropped you quicker than he drops the soap in the shower on his Blanc menswear shoots.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Reunited 😂😂😂 bleeping hell what a whopper.

Known in each other 90 minutes.

Olivia if you’re reading this you need to come on and spill the tea. Sean dropped you quicker than he drops the soap in the shower on his Blanc menswear shoots.

Has to be a thread title in this somewhere 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As Big O would say this picture doesn’t have the “Vibe” of a happy man reuniting with his new squeeze looks more like the man being committed to death row - perhaps it’s not such a happy reunion after all 🤣

Edit - he must be reading tattle as he has now added a “Yay” to said miserable picture 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Very early thread suggestion

quickly went from big O to broccoli, when we all know Sean really loves a willy

• Haha
Not sticking up for the weird bleep, but didn't he stay at hers for a week before she left? He was taking her dog running and went to her birthday drinks. But yeah, loves young dream #futurewifey after a whole bleeping week 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sticking up for the weird bleep, but didn't he stay at hers for a week before she left? He was taking her dog running and went to her birthday drinks. But yeah, loves young dream #futurewifey after a whole bleeping week 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even so, it’s bleeping weird how quickly he’s gone from 0-100 on a completely new woman. I can’t wait to see what she rinses him for 😆 any woman who gets involved with him must know what he’s like.

Sean with the little oktoberfest hat made me laugh 😂
281D8584-C239-4847-AC0B-7E59CBF8C02B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.