Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww man he’s deleted it before I could watch

“EVERYONE is going to have an opinion of me”

No hun, just us that are sad enough to like trashy reality tv, know who you are from ex on the beach and continue to look at what you post as it makes us feel better about our lives🤣. You ain’t a worldwide superstar duck me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
A few weeks before Big O’s Bali trip she was begging for someone to sponsor her I’m now wondering if Pratt might have given her the money in return for her to keep her big gob shut and not spill any tea on the real reason for their breakup

Reactions: 4
For everyone who missed it, here's a little recap (it's not the same but it's something!):

He was arguing with someone in his DMs who was talking about how quickly he'd moved etc and he was basically saying that he hasn't moved on quick, that he 'should've left months ago'. Basically insinuating (google that one Sean) that being with Big O was a nightmare (duh lol). Apparently all his family and friends would say 'what are you doing? you deserve so much more, you deserve to be treated with respect' etc etc.
He's really (all together now...) HAPPY with his new squeeze. Says that he hates going to all those stupid events in manchester (he called them all BULLSHIT x7) and all he wants is a family and kids. He hopes that he gets that with this new girl (i know. lol). Says he gets jealous seeing all his mates (?) get engaged/have kids etc. Okay, Officer Alpha.

Says that we shouldn't believe everything we see on social media and that we don't know any real stories of what goes on behind the scenes (come on and tell us then!! we're all ears!) He said all the smiles were always fake (and they were fake for every relationship he's had on social media apparently). Which is ironic, because we always said they were fake and he looked dead behind the eyes so LOL thank you for confirming sean.

OH and he filmed this all while driving, seemingly at speed.

Please feel free to add anything that i've missed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
For everyone who missed it, here's a little recap (it's not the same but it's something!):

He was arguing with someone in his DMs who was talking about how quickly he'd moved etc and he was basically saying that he hasn't moved on quick, that he 'should've left months ago'. Basically insinuating (google that one Sean) that being with Big O was a nightmare (duh lol). Apparently all his family and friends would say 'what are you doing? you deserve so much more, you deserve to be treated with respect' etc etc.
He's really (all together now...) HAPPY with his new squeeze. Says that he hates going to all those stupid events in manchester (he called them all BULLSHIT x7) and all he wants is a family and kids. He hopes that he gets that with this new girl (i know. lol). Says he gets jealous seeing all his mates (?) get engaged/have kids etc. Okay, Officer Alpha.

Says that we shouldn't believe everything we see on social media and that we don't know any real stories of what goes on behind the scenes (come on and tell us then!! we're all ears!) He said all the smiles were always fake (and they were fake for every relationship he's had on social media apparently). Which is ironic, because we always said they were fake and he looked dead behind the eyes so LOL thank you for confirming sean.

Love it. And so right! We were all correct saying he was unhappy. So if they were all bullshit, and he kept saying he was happy - what does that make this then? 🥦🥦🥦

Reactions: 10

Oh wow! So without mentioning any names, he was basically going after Olivia

Reactions: 13
Miss 🥦 has removed all her comments from his posts. Guess they’re going stealthy on us

Oh wow! So without mentioning any names, he was basically going after Olivia
It was saying it. Without saying it if you get me. Not taking any responsibility of his actions, it was basically all Olivia. Now, she is a nightmare yes but he’s a grown ass man, if you don’t wanna go somewhere just don’t go. You utter weapon.

Gutted I missed the rant! How can he go on about privacy yet share everything on his main page! Even re shared stuff from his personal account the absolute gloyt. 🥦 is obviously desperate and will be soon ramming dildos up his arse for 💰. As much as Big O was a pain in the arse I’m glad she has escaped him and is living her best screechy life, after all she’s only still really young and naive (still annoying AF) bring on the drama hope the dog chews his dildos to shreds

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Know the reality of what you’re talking about” we would if you tell us Sean, but it’s all hush hush!
And trying to live a bit more privately? So what the duck are these photos you posted less than 24 hrs ago you absolute sap
And if you wana have kids n marriage prattface maybe don’t date a 20 year old
He’s certainly rattled to say he only got “one message” and he doesn’t want to be at all these events. Sean u used to gate crash every night out Olivia had u little cling on.
He didn’t have to go the events with Olivia.he could of stayed at home while she went out (after all, she’s 20 years old) …he went to the events because no way was she going to be allowed to go alone.he’s so controlling! U could tell he never wanted to be there, the issue is that he didn’t want her to be there either

A few weeks before Big O’s Bali trip she was begging for someone to sponsor her I’m now wondering if Pratt might have given her the money in return for her to keep her big gob shut and not spill any tea on the real reason for their breakup
She won’t spill the tea.she assaulted him numerous times and she knows he will tell everyone that.in tonight’s ramblings he actually said he could of got the police involved.then he stopped mid sentance. I think with Olivia he met his match and although he’s a bad narc,she is too.she won’t say anything because he will have already threatened to go to the police.look back on a few threads and there is loads of comments about her assaulting him publicly in Dubai

• Wow
Reactions: 19
He didn’t have to go the events with Olivia.he could of stayed at home while she went out (after all, she’s 20 years old) …he went to the events because no way was she going to be allowed to go alone.he’s so controlling! U could tell he never wanted to be there, the issue is that he didn’t want her to be there either

She won’t spill the tea.she assaulted him numerous times and she knows he will tell everyone that.in tonight’s ramblings he actually said he could of got the police involved.then he stopped mid sentance. I think with Olivia he met his match and although he’s a bad narc,she is too.she won’t say anything because he will have already threatened to go to the police.look back on a few threads and there is loads of comments about her assaulting him publicly in Dubai
I mean we don’t know Olivia assaulted him for sure, so it’s just an assumption but I sure do remember his black eye!

Thank you!!!!!!! Wish I saw it haha 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That comment he made about young girls wanting to go out on the sniff every weekend was particularly interesting. There’s no way a certain someone manages to go out on the lash for such prolonged periods of time without a bit of additional help. It would also explain those mystery illnesses she often has.

Reactions: 15
Why is he acting holier than thou with the ‘I want to get married and have children’ when he was following Olivia round like a love sick psycho and was clearly on the sniff as well 🤣 he must have memory problems

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.