Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolalo123

also him lowkey bragging about thirsty trampy girls in his dms hahahahaha that’s all you attract sean because those are the ones you can control with your bum money

• Haha
Reactions: 28

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Nah I think it’s over for good. Also I don’t think Zara is that close to either of them anymore be surprised if they’re invited
Zara invites any old hangers on to her weird parties

Sean Maloney and his polyester posse will definitely be in attendance, and no matter what the theme is, sean will be there with an offensive Native American chief headdress and feathers around his teeny calves.

• Haha

whetrent

I think my favourite Sean moment has to be all the videos he made crying in his car after Katherine.
Im not sure, the one where he went on a full on instagram melt down after seeing Jordi tagged in an instagram story where there was jizz on the sheets is definitely up there. #jizzgate 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Just googled the video myself, I seen the stills of it before but never the actual video. And it’s safe to say I’m absolutely TRAUMATISED!!!

here’s a few profile pic contenders for you all. Sean’s many cum faces 🤢😂 if I had to suffer you all have to too!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Even though we both know him and Olivia were toxic as hell and she was only sticking it out for the free holidays but it just shows u how absolutely fake social media is. All their gushy comments and tiktoks. It’s always the ones that have the worst relationships that post all the soppy lovey shit. Grow up Sean, she’s using you. Katherine was the only “real” one, and for sure the one that got away! How he even got her in the first place I’ve no idea. He is the worlds biggest ick

• Heart

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Got a bit carried away as originally just writing a new thread title (1st two lines) 🤣🤣

2 years wasted on Big O and his life
So now he decided to look for a wife

Searching on insta he found just the thing
Now will 🥦 want his bloody ring
Pratt with her dog out for a walk
Us tattlers recently loved his great talk
Subjects were a plenty with a hint or two
Memories forgotten and most untrue
Watch this space as here we go
Popcorn ready all for the show

Crap I know but I enjoyed myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Ekathrina

VIP Member
She’s as thirsty and desperate for attention as he is to agree to be photographed for Instagram with the hand of a man who sticks things up his bum for a living plonked squarely on her arse.
Have none of these women got any common sense or self respect?

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
I’m screaming that stevie Leeds looks like the smart price version of Sean 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Does he think he is being cute and endearing when he talks in the baby voice, does the skip, wears the bobble hat etc etc etc
It is the total opposite and physically makes my skin crawl and I feel embarrassed for him. How old is he again??
I dont know why I still watch his stories cos he actually gets me mad but I feel compulsed to 😂 😂 😂 Someone help me please

• Haha
  • Sick

UndeclaredAd

I wouldn’t say it’s body shaming about the mono boob , I’d say it’s pointing out the obvious . She’s parading the botched surgery around like a badge of honour . People gonna comment and people’s opinions aren’t gonna create the great monoboob to separate but if she likes it which it appears so ....so be it. I have fake boobs and I would be straight back to my surgeon if they looked as shit as hers .
I think it’s only body shaming if it’s natural and she was born disfigured.She’s paid for that monoboob and it looks bloody awful .
She must have an liking for botched tits cause she’s now going out with one.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

SunshineRae

VIP Member
The ick is real 😬 If a guy I had known a matter of weeks and only met up with a couple of times, woke me up on a Sunday morning, to a tripod set up for a “aren’t we happy” photoshoot for his very public Instagram (or just for private actually) I would run a mile.

• Heart

HaventAClue

VIP Member
I didn’t even watch the last four videos because he makes my skin crawl but fuck he is absolutely VILE. He doesn’t want “sketty” girls, yet was happy to be seen walkin round with Olivia wearing a belt as a dress ffs. I really hope Olivia comes on here and sees these and how much he refers to her and she cracks up and spills the beans! He is an absolute embarrassment with a severe case of short man syndrome!

• Heart
  • Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Who remembers that thing you used to do as kids where you held a buttercup under your chin to see if you liked butter? These lot LOVE butter. I’ve never seen anyone so yellow.
6CEEDA1C-6722-40E6-8871-1CA02C7D547F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow