Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these posts are absolute gold. I wonder if miss broccoli has heard of tattle yet? She’s got some reading to do 😆

Reactions: 12
Sean has posted some customer feedback on his Twitter feed - he must be so proud !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Ha ha ha - busy working Sean !!!! 🤣

Some of these posts are absolute gold. I wonder if miss broccoli has heard of tattle yet? She’s got some reading to do 😆
I think she needs to have a look at her boyfriend on Twitter too !!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s not so much the pictures he posts on twitter that bother me, he literally does nothing for me. It’s what he LIKES on there… trans, gay men, threesomes. No shame on any of those communities but does he still try to claim being straight?

Reactions: 8
Sean has posted some customer feedback on his Twitter feed - he must be so proud !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Ha ha ha - busy working Sean !!!! 🤣

I think she needs to have a look at her boyfriend on Twitter too !!!
Like that is clearly a man writing to him ugh he is disgusting marketing to gay men but claims to be straight. About as straight as a roundabout the absolute boke bag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im not sure, the one where he went on a full on instagram melt down after seeing Jordi tagged in an instagram story where there was jizz on the sheets is definitely up there. #jizzgate 😂😂😂😂
Please does anyone have all these? Gutted I missed out only started following after Katherine.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Please does anyone have all these? Gutted I missed out only started following after Katherine.
They were posted but god only knows what thread! I’d a quick look in the wiki, if anyone does manage to find them stick them in there for safe keeping 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh lord why would you want to see this? Lol

It’s not so much the pictures he posts on twitter that bother me, he literally does nothing for me. It’s what he LIKES on there… trans, gay men, threesomes. No shame on any of those communities but does he still try to claim being straight?
But him being straight seems to turn them on more lol hence why it's called gay for pay

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it hilarious that his new victims surname is broccoli, something Sean constantly has to remind people he hates as all he fills himself with is shite.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember the gap between Katherine (or was Jordi the last one?) and Big O?
Gap between jordi and Kathryn wasn't long it was virtually straight away. I think the gap between her and o was few months

Reactions: 5
Him burping on his stories this morning made me physically retch. That car must stink of chicken Kiev 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I have never ever come across someone so repetitive and boring in my whole life. He’s pathetic. Had to go for something healthy blah blah…..McDonald’s breakfast. Wow Sean didn’t see that one coming…. How can any girl be attracted to him? 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Him burping on his stories this morning made me physically retch. That car must stink of chicken Kiev 🤢
This made me laugh. He’s so bleeping gross, not even for burping as I love a good burp myself but even him breathing bleeping grosses me out ew. Also I don’t know how Olivia is still standing on this holiday, one night on the drink and I’m checking into our local hospice for end of of life care. Really don’t know how she does it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m all for having a few drinks and enjoying myself but it’s the way she chucks every drink straight down her throat in one go whether it’s a shot of tequila glass of wine or a pint of whatever she is definitely on her way or if not already an alcoholic - why don’t her friends/family worry that her drinking is getting out of control so far she has been lucky that she has a friend/friends around her but one day she might not be so lucky and encounter someone who might take advantage of her situation and this could lead to something more sinister with dire consequences

I see the spare pair of socks have come in handy yet again 🤮🤮 his legs look like they have some awful disease on them - god he is repulsive

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I see the spare pair of socks have come in handy yet again 🤮🤮 his legs look like they have some awful disease on them - god he is repulsive
What the duck are those blue cropped leggings about 🤮 the worst part is he thinks he looks good 😂 get in the bleeping bin, the absolute state of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.