Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what happens when you’ve spent the last two weeks on the lash day and night without a break. It’s all very well saying she’s young, but she’s going to end up with an alcohol problem if she hasn’t already.

Reactions: 13
Since coming home she reckons she has lost more items she already lost her sim card in Bali it sounds more like someone has helped themselves to her belongings whilst she was out getting pissed 24/7 perhaps she is hoping for an insurance payout to fund her trip to Ibiza in a few days time

Reactions: 3
EBF2D7A0-2E91-4A5B-8C33-F9ED7EDEE71F.png
The bog pictures have been updated to the bathroom. The speed of this relationship is obscene

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Pics up after one date?! I’m thinking this has been going on longer than the Pratt is saying 😂😂 laughable..

Feeling lucky? Your pics in a room where people take a tit. hardly lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1618718The bog pictures have been updated to the bathroom. The speed of this relationship is obscene
What. The. duck! He’s either a complete overly obsessed weirdo, or he’s been seeing her longer than he’s letting on. Didn’t someone say he was liking/commenting pics from June? 🤔 also the rose petals up the stairs, also another thing he’s done for every girl. Wonder are they the artificial reusable ones? Keep em for the next girl seany!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d call the police if I saw that someone put a picture of us up in the bog

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He follows the exact same M.O with every single relationship. FFS even serial killers change and adapt their routine as they progress 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She probably thinks she is the only one that he has done for unfortunately not it’s the same mo just a different girlfriend 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Think big 0 has found out about her pic being replaced in the shitter 🤣
Screenshot_20221001-203043_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god. He is honestly bleurgh. Like if there was a definition of what gives me the ick it’s him. I would just say Sean Pratt

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she printed them off, put them in frames and hung them as a surprise and posted on Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a funny concept, putting photos of your beloved on the wall right where you go for a great big poo.
Especially when you consider his diet, and the amount of junk food crap he eats. Rancid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That’s so bizarre. Is it the pictures of them standing out in handrail HQs upstairs landing? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Woah woah. When did him and big O split???? I’m sure he was there at her “modelling” the miss swimsuit which was only July?!!!?? And now he’s got another lass in his bog of all places….. there’s so many flags it’s an Olympic park!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.