Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
him putting his new girl on Insta for all to see then tagging nice try like obviously ppl will wonder who she is ugh he can be such a tosser

Reactions: 4
Can you believe this is the behaviour of a 30+ Year old man? Absolutely cringe. He acts after a relationship has ended, like a 15 year old it’s pure ick. It would put me off. Grown ass man just don’t this

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So they’ve been for one date which was 2 drinks and they’re not claiming each other and broadcasting themselves all over social media? Classy 🤢

Reactions: 14
I was looking at his mums fb profile earlier today. Wonder how often he sees his family. All the sluts they’ve had to endure throughout the years

• Haha
Love the story of mid 30s Sean posting his private page then making comments along lines of don’t add my private page as it’s for f&f blah blah but then continues to post his usual “personal” shite on the big page.

So pathetic trying to make big O jealous. 😂😂😂 He’s a grown ass man acting like a 15 year old.
Doesn’t he also have it tagged in his bio?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay so, got some tea for u girls and guys.
Back when Sean and Olivia were just shagging he came on a houseparty with me and my friends after asking me to go out with him. He was telling us how this ‘girl’ is obsessed with him and won’t leave him alone when all he wanted from her was a shag. He was also smashing line after line of a substance ‘allegedly’ (just in case lol). He is straight on dating apps after his break ups and conveniently I have 10+ mutual followers with 🥦 who are all men off of dating apps. I’m not buying the whole ‘I wasn’t going to date’ bullshit.. he was clearly straight on an app and this must’ve been how they met 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Back when Sean and Olivia were just shagging he came on a houseparty with me and my friends after asking me to go out with him. He was telling us how this ‘girl’ is obsessed with him and won’t leave him alone when all he wanted from her was a shag. He was also smashing line after line of a substance ‘allegedly’ (just in case lol). He is straight on dating apps after his break ups and conveniently I have 10+ mutual followers with 🥦 who are all men off of dating apps. I’m not buying the whole ‘I wasn’t going to date’ bullshit.. he was clearly straight on an app and this must’ve been how they met 😂😂😂😂😂.
Well hello girl! This is the tea we like and need!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well hello girl! This is the tea we like and need!!!
Hahahahahah hey girly!!! We love the tea 🤍
He also went on to rant about how he was the best influencer.. that other influencers come and ask him for advice.. because he’s the best obvs 👀👀😂
They apparently wanted to know how he edited his photos and what cameras he used. He also said the same for his onlyfans as he takes pride in what he does - which is fair enough but he also refused to tell us what he did on onlyfans. Obvs we already knew what he did because it’s not hard to find photos of his penis plastered all over the internet🙃😂
He also tried to encourage me and my friend to do step sister onlyfans and when we said we wouldn’t be comfortable doing that he said ‘he wasn’t either until he got £10k’🤥🤥😂
Oh AND he said Olivia was losing her mind over seeing him on houseparty with us and would kick off over him liking a girls photo… bearing in mind this was before they were even together. He said that when she wanted more than sex and he didn’t that it fucked her head up but he had ‘warned her’ about what ‘this was’. Sounds like a lovely start to a relationship 🤮🤮🤮 Olivia then did watch mine and my friends story too so she really was stalking 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I really want you to be Big O and spill the tea hen.

• Heart
  • Haha
He also went on to rant about how he was the best influencer.. that other influencers come and ask him for advice.. because he’s the best obvs 👀👀😂
They apparently wanted to know how he edited his photos and what cameras he used. He also said the same for his onlyfans as he takes pride in what he does - which is fair enough but he also refused to tell us what he did on onlyfans. Obvs we already knew what he did because it’s not hard to find photos of his penis plastered all over the internet🙃😂
He also tried to encourage me and my friend to do step sister onlyfans and when we said we wouldn’t be comfortable doing that he said ‘he wasn’t either until he got £10k’🤥🤥😂
Oh AND he said Olivia was losing her mind over seeing him on houseparty with us and would kick off over him liking a girls photo… bearing in mind this was before they were even together. He said that when she wanted more than sex and he didn’t that it fucked her head up but he had ‘warned her’ about what ‘this was’. Sounds like a lovely start to a relationship 🤮🤮🤮 Olivia then did watch mine and my friends story too so she really was stalking 👀😂
Utterly amazing. Standing ovation 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is the tea we need on here!!! Whoever you are, you are a G!!!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish I was Big O because she will have some TEAAAAA 😂😂
On the Big O front I do have some thoughts. I feel like as much as she is a bit naive and clueless, especially with some of the things she says and does. She is just acting like any 22 year old who’s just broken up with a walking red flag of a man 🤷🏼‍♀️ she’s in Bali with all her friends and I couldn’t name one person I know (all early twenties) who don’t drink to the point of it seeming like a problem!!😂😂
I know over the last couple years she has seemed to be insufferable but like I said, she probably hasn’t had much life experience and now a lot of her experiences have been with a toxic dysfunctional man who has more than likely warped her perception of relationships for the future :/ a big part of me feels hugely sorry for her, she’s still working things out but unfortunately she’s doing it on a very public platform which opens her up to a lot of harmful opinions. In terms of Sean… he’s old enough to know a lot better so duck him. He shouldn’t be preying in girls in their early twenties anyway the ball bag of a man

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wish I was Big O because she will have some TEAAAAA 😂😂
On the Big O front I do have some thoughts. I feel like as much as she is a bit naive and clueless, especially with some of the things she says and does. She is just acting like any 22 year old who’s just broken up with a walking red flag of a man 🤷🏼‍♀️ she’s in Bali with all her friends and I couldn’t name one person I know (all early twenties) who don’t drink to the point of it seeming like a problem!!😂😂
I know over the last couple years she has seemed to be insufferable but like I said, she probably hasn’t had much life experience and now a lot of her experiences have been with a toxic dysfunctional man who has more than likely warped her perception of relationships for the future :/ a big part of me feels hugely sorry for her, she’s still working things out but unfortunately she’s doing it on a very public platform which opens her up to a lot of harmful opinions. In terms of Sean… he’s old enough to know a lot better so duck him. He shouldn’t be preying in girls in their early twenties anyway the ball bag of a man
Feel like you may be someone close to O?! Don’t jump on me if not! I agree she’s young and I was drinking like that at her age and getting in situations with PL footballers most weekends!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Feel like you may be someone close to O?! Don’t jump on me if not! I agree she’s young and I was drinking like that at her age and getting in situations with PL footballers most weekends!
Get it girl we love to hear that!!😂😂 Noo I’m not close to her at all, I just know how much I’ve lost my tit in the past when I’ve been with an older toxic narcissistic man 🤮😂 she’ll look back and cringeeeee when she’s older!
Im very intrigued to see how things go with 🥦 though… I don’t know why but I have a funny feeling he’s going to propose to this one 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.