Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You managed to follow her 😭 why’s she gone private. Keep us posted please haha.

Ps I hope that’s not her lipstick 🤢 didn’t realise concealer lips are back in fash is it the 90’s again?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she’s rough lol looks like she has a voice like frank butcher from eastenders . He’s gradually down graded with every girlfriend lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow these people don’t mess around do they! I’ve been single almost 2 years now and not even dated anyone 🙈🤣

Reactions: 12
Wow these people don’t mess around do they! I’ve been single almost 2 years now and not even dated anyone 🙈🤣
I’m the same lol and now I’m too used to being single and being on my own . Cannot imagine hopping from relationships constantly

Reactions: 8
Same necklace is a bit of a giveaway at least now we know who her date was with for this evening - Mr Gay 4 Pay himself run as fast as you can lady before it’s to late he has as much charm as a snake 🤣
HAHAAH oh my godddddd as if he’s on a date!!! Honestly, I can’t believe we’re getting all this content for free. As much as I really despise him, I LOVE all this drama! We have so much ahead! The love bombing, the trips to ibiza and Turkey, matching Christmas pyjamas, a big E, anniversary reels, a whole new group of friends for Pratt to latch on to… the list is endless! I can’t wait 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
HAHAAH oh my godddddd as if he’s on a date!!! Honestly, I can’t believe we’re getting all this content for free. As much as I really despise him, I LOVE all this drama! We have so much ahead! The love bombing, the trips to ibiza and Turkey, matching Christmas pyjamas, a big E, anniversary reels, a whole new group of friends for Pratt to latch on to… the list is endless! I can’t wait 😂😂
Not to mention the fact he’s off to Bali soon, where nippleless is currently ‘working’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now we know why he had fillers/Botox and a haircut today he was desperately trying and failing miserably to make himself look younger and less like a old well used leather handbag

Don’t forget the friendship ring given to all of his victims 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I hope we have a big E 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now we know why he had fillers/Botox and a haircut today he was desperately trying and failing miserably to make himself look younger and less like a old well used leather handbag

Don’t forget the friendship ring given to all of his victims 🤣

I literally came to say this. Jesus Christ he moves on quick 😂 incoming the promise ring.

I still think she is an upgrade though apart from the mono boob.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Olivia behind the DJ deck going woooooooooooo is giving me Sallie Axl vibes big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Botox and fillers in a man is so unattractive. Wrinkles and greying hair is hot!!!
His life is a revolving door of fake girls. Sad man.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.