Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsw3bbz

Another dissolved company out in bali that olivia don't mind plugging 🤣 and for the person saying I'm wrong about jet black clothing collette beckett the founder is not registered in companies house anywhere on any business
Screenshot_20221001-094338_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-095018_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-093709_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-094402_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221001-093824_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
The way Olivia keeps talking about her drinking I have a feeling someone in the Bali Bonanza might have said something to her. Why does she keep highlighting the fact that the newly arrived people are group 2 ? Does it make her inferior because she’s there a week before …
I was meant to say superior 🤣🤣

• Haha

Ljh7979

Love the story of mid 30s Sean posting his private page then making comments along lines of don’t add my private page as it’s for f&f blah blah but then continues to post his usual “personal” shite on the big page.

So pathetic trying to make big O jealous. 😂😂😂 He’s a grown ass man acting like a 15 year old.
How did you manage to see his personal account x

Honeybee1

YET?????? Doesn't really make sense what you've said lol. You can't pick and choose to bodyshame on whether someone is nice or not
I meannnnnn I didn’t really care when Olivia was getting called flat arsed after she took the piss with Covid etc but just meant it seemed abit harsh to go in on that Ella just yet!

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
She’s deleted her profile I think. Nothing coming up when I search her username. Or she might’ve been shadowbanned. I can’t remember her full username but it usually comes up off Jordi.
Can anyone see jordi on there Instagram anymore or have I been blocked

Freetodare

On Which thread do I find all the Jordi screenshots please? This is pure comedy 😂😂

Just been looking through the Most Liked Posts thread (highly recommend, an absolutely HILARIOUS read) and came across the time when a friend/family member came on and said 'Just to clarify. Sean is 6ft 1. Because it pains us all to see you bitching about how tall he is.' 😂😂😂😂😂

Also remember when he went through his clutch bag era? the good ol' days 😍

How do I get to this please?

Last edited: