Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is he for fucking real with that pity me post? He broke his ankle and because HE continued to take the absolute piss by ignoring doctors advice, go dancing around on it and being the same idiot sesh head he always was as a consequence he needed surgery and got multiple infections. His car was also taken to lock up as he was illegally parked and left it there for weeks, daily charges racked up and he didn't pay it and his car was probably scrapped, again a consequence of his own inaction on bringing it back to his own home. Not sure if he left the job or lost the job in the dentist but tbh I wouldn't blame them if they let him go, being off sick with a broken ankle and flaunting all over Instagram he's going to gigs nights out and whatever else but can't sit at a desk and answer a phone? He spiralled because eventually his own behaviours caught up on him and he was on a massive come down. He needs to grow the fuck up. Debt up to his eyeballs and nothing to show for it. He needs to cop the fuck on and join the real world. Mental health is no joke, he has nobody to blame but himself for putting himself in the position he was in, it certainly wasn't the fault of a broken ankle.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

overgrammers

VIP Member
He has had 301 coffees bought since the post at 5 euro a coffee
So a nice tidy sum of just over €1,500 euro

I’m fucking scarlet for him second hand embarrassment

Is this taxed or classed as a gift
I’m even more embarrassed for the thicks giving him the money, sure he’s laughing down his sleeve at the dopes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

goobiedoo

Been lurking on tattle for a year now but I just HAD to make an account to comment after seeing season story shared.
Simply cannot believe his fucking audacity!!! His speech was so fucking obnoxious too?
“don’t pay your TV license because you watch me more! I DESERVE IT.”

cannot fucking believe he Isn’t embarrassed about that ??

• Sick
Reactions: 27

Mmmpop

The people giving him money are worse the prick wouldn’t look twice at them if he was out and about. He’s always going on about how annoying people are coming up to him when he’s out and asking for pics! it’s the same fucking eegits that are buying him coffees. Not a thing wrong with this fella.. I was on the flight back from Ibiza with him..spotted him in the queue shuffling 😂 not a thing wrong with the ankle then was there Seanyyyy babyyyy

Reactions: 26

Cantturn222

VIP Member
He has had 301 coffees bought since the post at 5 euro a coffee
So a nice tidy sum of just over €1,500 euro

I’m fucking scarlet for him second hand embarrassment

Is this taxed or classed as a gift

• Wow
Reactions: 26

ttttttttttttt

Chatty Member
This is one of the most ludicrous things I have seen on instagram.... the holy mortification of it.
I CANNOT stand Sean Phipps... he is a tinker, a complete crook.... and final straw for me was Mother Theresa Siobhain O'Hagan talking about him on her stories, suggesting everyone should buy him a coffee and then a pic of her holding him in her arms, like she had come to his rescue?!(I know the picture is an old one, but still!)
Two of the biggest gobshites on instagram! He is a disgrace, there are actual homeless people out there, he has a roof over his head!
Disgusting! ..... and seriously, does anyone actually understand a word that comes out of his mouth?

Reactions: 24

Noseyhun91

As much as i think he’s an absolute embarrassment even asking people to send him money I’m genuinely shocked at how many brain dead people actually sent him money. Like seriously your sending money to a fella who has been on 2 holidays this year festivals out drinking nearly every weekend I fucking work 40 hours a week and haven’t been on 1 holiday. It’s genuinely mind blowing that people are actually entertaining this and sending him money when in hindsight the fella wouldn’t give ya the time or day if you met him in person

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
He's gone exceptionally quite. Probably bought so much coffee he has to snort it all!
He came on briefly the other day and was telling everyone to fuck off cos some people were messaging him not being nice etc etc. don’t know what he thought was gonna happen when he started to beg people for money, and act the eejit on his leg that made it not heal right.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Swordshead

I don't even follow the chap but HAD to comment here. I honest to god am beyond astounded at that stunt yesterday. It's possibly one of the worst things I've seen on Instagram recently and that dope SOH justifying it. Like, he's actually BEGGING for tax-free money from people....literally begging. I've had zero holidays this year and this scrounger has been in Ibiza twice and EP. I can't with this lot anymore. I am absolutely mortified for him and his lack of morals. I hope he's just cancelled himself with the absolute audacity of that carryon! 🤡👊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not only that but spent time when he should have been resting and taking care of himself, hopping around, going on holiday, being a full time mad bastard. Literally every night he was in the pub dancing and flinging himself about. He's made the break 1000 times worse with his carry on and nowhere in that pityfest is there any personal responsibility.
The car thing, was 100% his fault. I unfollowed him after that. People were telling him to move it and he said something stupid like his dad can;t drive his car or some dopey excuse. If hes the only one that can start/drive it then its not roadworthy and deserved to be scrapped, never mind the fact he left it in a place where he was blocking residents access, he gave not one shit about that.

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Another Instagrammer called Kyla Cobbler does this aswell on her page and has a link for "coffees" she's been doing it a long time now, always said at the end of her stories "if you like my content and I made you smile please donate me a coffee"
No, I’ll stand up for Kyla here, she provides hilarious content, is trying to progress to standup comedy. And says after decent content, if you like what I do maybe consider buying me a Ko-Fi. She works 3/4 jobs cleaning & waitressing etc & is humble about what she has 😊
No Ibiza beach clubs or takeaways 14 times a week

• Heart

Calalily4

Chatty Member
I unfollowed Sean a long time ago
He is as fake and rude as they come.
I remember a couple of years ago sitting in Nandos and himself and a friend sat at the table next to me. He slagged every single person in that place. "Look at the hack of her shoes" " look at the state of her hair" him and his mate would look then giggle
I told him he was no oil painting himself and he had no response. Just looked at me and put his head down.
He is a gobshite.
He licks up to the Mcgregors because he is a leech and they sit in his company because he has a following. They are all so fake. They play up to the cameras as as soon as the phones are put away their smiles and in your face roaring quickly stops. They are all really boring, fake arseholes in real life

• Wow

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Stop ✋ 🛑 did someone set up a go fund me for him before?

I ran here when I seen the link to buy me a coffee and his fucking speech with it. He doesn’t deserve the help. He brought it on himself not anyone else. And those people donating would wanna get their heads checked!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Yummum2020

I’m generally not one to slag off someone’s accent but she sounds like she was dragged up. Utter scumbags the pair of them. People wonder why the Irish have a bad name in Australia it is because of work shy pos like them.

username123456

It seems to be an entitlement issue of a specific generation! And don’t come for me but you see the likes of this tool & his pals thinking the world revolves around them- no morals/no common sense/no awareness
I interviewed a few potential staff in their late 20’s, the questions from them started before we’d barely sat down, what’s the salary? How many days can we work from home? What’s the deal on taking extended flexible leave!? The astounding thing was they all had a blown up sense of their own importance & an arrogant type of confidence as if they’d be doing us a favour by working for us!!!
I'm almost 40 and I'm telling you now, I wouldn't have been in the interview room with you without knowing the salary range.

I value my time too much to waste it on an interview for a job paying below my salary expectations.

• Heart