Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should all report his page so his new instagram gets removed like his old one. The neck of him asking followers for money. Not even one bit funny either

Reactions: 8
He's gone exceptionally quite. Probably bought so much coffee he has to snort it all!
He came on briefly the other day and was telling everyone to duck off cos some people were messaging him not being nice etc etc. don’t know what he thought was gonna happen when he started to beg people for money, and act the eejit on his leg that made it not heal right.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Absolutely mortified for him. Living at home rent free with her mother waiting on him and hand foot. Off to Ibiza a few times over the summer never stops buying clothes or shoving takeaways down his gob. Get a job and support yourself....its actually so embarrassing. How is he not mortified, a grown man expecting the public to foor his lifestyle.

Reactions: 14
Out again today with Ellie an Charlene having food in Johnny foxes! Well for him with his donated money. How does the tax man not be after this

Reactions: 9
state of his attitude he’s is a slime ball!!!!!!
only hangs around with Ellie and charleen because he knows their v popular, he’s a bleeping dope I don’t ever see him interacting with his podcast Co-host!!! He’s a user

Reactions: 10
Ara look, poor snookums is back. Throw up a few stories, then go on the grift. We all knew the radio silence wouldn't last to long. Sean needs the cash. Telpus.

Reactions: 1
Going to delete his account because someone said he looked like Keith Lemon.

PLEASE duck RIGHT OFF

Reactions: 6
Why is he such a try hard? How he speaks is so fake and forced. Cry me a fuckin river about your poxy leg it’s your own fuckin fault

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is he such a try hard? How he speaks is so fake and forced. Cry me a fuckin river about your poxy leg it’s your own fuckin fault
I cannot stand the way he exaggerates his accent, Carly does the same..

Reactions: 7