Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashk7

Not condoning abuse but the farmer is probably fuming that these people are sent out to work and Sean and that girl just take the piss doing the bare minimum and recording stupid videos all day. Like they're a joke.

Again, not saying the farmer acting like that towards them while drunk is right.

But god, there has to be a reason they've been to 3 farms now

Reactions: 15

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
He said he don't get sick pay from work so he is only on 208 and he has the credit union loan and other bills. But surely he has some savings with all the nights out and trips away
Missing the point! He could have got anyone to move that car from 6th June, he left it there nearly a month 🤦‍♀️
I know where it was, & it’s on a bus route so 2 busses couldn’t pass it
The lady who owns the house it was abandoned at reported it, rightly in my opinion 👍

• Wow

Keli88

Which means he's an absolute scab, fame whore, using tramp. Has nothing else going for him so he follows these two around like an absolute dog. I used to like him until he asked for donations for his coffee the absolute fool.
I swear to fuck, the day these greedy grabby attention seeking whores come crashing down for doing fuck all and refuse to get a real credible job and actually earn money like the rest of us mere peasants, the better.

• Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
Yes.
I think people missed a few things I said.
We shouldn't assume the reason he is off (the reason on his doctors note) is the foot, yes it was the initial reason but things can change.
He has mentioned his anxiety loads of times on his stories.
Doesn't give him the right to beg for money! Jesus I have anxiety but still have to go to work. I'd absolutely love if people threw money at me so I could go on holiday and get takeaway every night and go on the piss whenever I feel like it.

I'm hoping that his and Carlys podcast isn't renewed. Not that I've listened but to cancel the fuck out of grabby lazy instawhores like Sean. Not saying Carly is quite of the same category as Sean but who in their right mind is interested in what these yokes have to say! Bizarre even giving them a podcast in the first place.

Reactions: 14

stateofye

Off topic.. But this has REALLY pissed me off. Not sure if anyone will be interested..
I used to think Carly Mahady wasn’t the worst, ( can’t find thread for her so thought i’d post here) but after seeing what happened to that poor girl Taylor, by her scumbag bf Killian Paget, His aunty put up a pathetic status trying to some how justify what he done was down to mental health issues (?!?) then seeing Carly’s comment, just so rubbed me the wrong way. Mental Health or not at 18 you should know right from wrong, blaming everybody but him😡 rant over
---
Also, the victim blaming in that status (we wish you had listened, we told you to stay away) any domestic violence survivor will know how hurtful those words are and how hard it can be to walk away when your life is in danger let alone your 3 week old son. They held everyone else accountable for his actions but him in that status, disgusting for the victim and her family to have to read
---
Off topic.. But this has REALLY pissed me off. Not sure if anyone will be interested..
I used to think Carly Mahady wasn’t the worst, ( can’t find thread for her so thought i’d post here) but after seeing what happened to that poor girl Taylor, by her scumbag bf Killian Paget, His aunty put up a pathetic status trying to some how justify what he done was down to mental health issues (?!?) then seeing Carly’s comment, just so rubbed me the wrong way. Mental Health or not at 18 you should know right from wrong, blaming everybody but him😡 rant over
---
Also, the victim blaming in that status (we wish you had listened, we told you to stay away) any domestic violence survivor will know how hurtful those words are and how hard it can be to walk away when your life is in danger let alone your 3 week old son. They held everyone else accountable for his actions but him in that status, disgusting for the victim and her family to have to read
Ugh I am sorry but one more thing, NOT everyone’s family has abusers and woman beaters in it, she clearly stated everybody has an uncle / nephew who somehow has done worse?! Again holding everybody else accountable but HIM! Okay Rant Over 🙄😮💨

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Absolutely mortified for him. Living at home rent free with her mother waiting on him and hand foot. Off to Ibiza a few times over the summer never stops buying clothes or shoving takeaways down his gob. Get a job and support yourself....its actually so embarrassing. How is he not mortified, a grown man expecting the public to foor his lifestyle.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I’d say that pity post was him realising he was going down the drain with views etc because being honest I stopped watching months ago. His behaviour is shocking and taking no responsibility for the damage HE done to his leg after breaking it. I’d say he thought his life would take off but I’d say it nose dived into the ground. Pity post to get people feeling sorry for him and get attention. Probably put up another link to get money out of people 😂😂😂

flappersF

oh my good god he is absolutely hopeless, carrying on like he's too good for the dental practices over there. LOL you wore a headset at 3 dental and took calls to make bookings!!!! If he had 1 shred of humility he would do a lot better for himself, will be laughing so much when it all comes crashing down for him. He's close to 30 now at this stage. Pathetic fucking fool. Cant bare him!

Ratsout

VIP Member
Ugh his latest post is ridic. Obvs it’s was a bad break and infections and shit but doesn’t stop him going on press trips and out on the piss all the same

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Pixifloss

The little shitshow - one of the young people he grew up with that lives right around the corner from him (he knows really well) took his own life within the last 2 days. Every other pal of that person has posted about him. Selfish hole is out for himself. He makes a show of mental health. I’m fucking fuming disgusted

Cries into the phone - oh me leg - oh me mental health. And a young man his age, that he knew well. Nothing - not a promotion of mental health with a call number. Not a mention of the young fella he grew up with. Just him being an ego maniac. I know them both personally - sadly I’ll be paying my respects at his funeral. While that lunatic plays up for ‘his audience’

Last edited:
  • Sad

maryjane123

That one Carly is an out and out scumbag. So embarrassed for her!
Not mad about her or Sean atall! But you can’t call someone a scumbag over their accent it’s very narrow minded way to think . I suppose you’d hate to be called a snobby pretentious bitch if you had a D4 accent

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Give over
The worst thing to happen? A broken ankle that he took the piss on and absolutely destroyed it by not looking after it to go out drinking and acting the eejit and now cries about and still doesn’t take any responsibility for it…. Bloody hell! He has no job now and jets multiple places and spends like there’s no tomorrow. To me that’s not the worst life really. Wouldn’t want to see him with some real life problems!

DollyDaydreaming

Has he quit aready?
Yep didn’t even last 3 days, neither of them can handle manual work, lazy as f*ck. His mate is actually more annoying than him and that’s saying something, she did one day! I’d say the farmer is delighted to see the back of them. Wonder where they’ll do the rest of their 88 days or if they’ll hightail it home now that they can’t stay for a 2nd year without completing regional work?!

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I don't even follow the chap but HAD to comment here. I honest to god am beyond astounded at that stunt yesterday. It's possibly one of the worst things I've seen on Instagram recently and that dope SOH justifying it. Like, he's actually BEGGING for tax-free money from people....literally begging. I've had zero holidays this year and this scrounger has been in Ibiza twice and EP. I can't with this lot anymore. I am absolutely mortified for him and his lack of morals. I hope he's just cancelled himself with the absolute audacity of that carryon! 🤡👊
It seems to be an entitlement issue of a specific generation! And don’t come for me but you see the likes of this tool & his pals thinking the world revolves around them- no morals/no common sense/no awareness
I interviewed a few potential staff in their late 20’s, the questions from them started before we’d barely sat down, what’s the salary? How many days can we work from home? What’s the deal on taking extended flexible leave!? The astounding thing was they all had a blown up sense of their own importance & an arrogant type of confidence as if they’d be doing us a favour by working for us!!!

• Angry

Creeper91

It seems to be an entitlement issue of a specific generation! And don’t come for me but you see the likes of this tool & his pals thinking the world revolves around them- no morals/no common sense/no awareness
I interviewed a few potential staff in their late 20’s, the questions from them started before we’d barely sat down, what’s the salary? How many days can we work from home? What’s the deal on taking extended flexible leave!? The astounding thing was they all had a blown up sense of their own importance & an arrogant type of confidence as if they’d be doing us a favour by working for us!!!
What Sean is doing is disgusting but I’m glad my generation (I’m 30) are standing up to corporations and demanding fairer conditions. Companies should be thankful for their employees and companies that treat employees well reap the rewards - I’ve been on both ends so speak from a lot of experience.
I’m also delighted to see gen z doing the same, we deserve to live fulfilling lives and not just be slaves to companies who treat us badly.

anyway - this Sean thing is a car crash and I’ve the popcorn ready!

Cleptomedia

Possible unpopular opinion but I think he's a gobshite. Apart from his good sense of humour and contagious laugh there's nothing of substance there, it's just regurgitated stuff every day. I unfollowed him a few weeks ago but go back and see what he's up to every so often for a nose and nothing has changed...Oh except that ridiculous vape he seems to have hanging out of his mouth 🤢