Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I sorted that! No more raving 😊
You’re doing the lords work girl. I can’t believe the last time the convo came up about moving him I defended him 🤢 🤡.
I now have him blocked on everything to ensure he doesn’t even come up on my explore page. I can’t believe how much he infuriates me considering I thought he was brilliant. He’s not even funny the annoying beggy prick.

oh and Sean, your teeth are too white.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another Instagrammer called Kyla Cobbler does this aswell on her page and has a link for "coffees" she's been doing it a long time now, always said at the end of her stories "if you like my content and I made you smile please donate me a coffee"
No, I’ll stand up for Kyla here, she provides hilarious content, is trying to progress to standup comedy. And says after decent content, if you like what I do maybe consider buying me a Ko-Fi. She works 3/4 jobs cleaning & waitressing etc & is humble about what she has 😊
No Ibiza beach clubs or takeaways 14 times a week

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No, I’ll stand up for Kyla here, she provides hilarious content, is trying to progress to standup comedy. And says after decent content, if you like what I do maybe consider buying me a Ko-Fi. She works 3/4 jobs cleaning & waitressing etc & is humble about what she has 😊
No Ibiza beach clubs or takeaways 14 times a week
Oh I totally agree I like kyla myself and she is a proper grafter with work ect I was just meaning there is others that do it and that's where he probably got the idea from and because he thinks he's soo funny that he deserves it 😏 when he's clearly just a lazy begger

Reactions: 6
Oh I totally agree I like kyla myself and she is a proper grafter with work ect I was just meaning there is others that do it and that's where he probably got the idea from and because he thinks he's soo funny that he deserves it 😏 when he's clearly just a lazy begger
I mean, seeing him demanding money actually made me go to Twisted Doodles so I could buy her a coffee 😂 I'd seen it on her account but she only quietly mentioned it and I'd forgotten to go back. Think she's very talented and enjoy her cartoons, plus she has a full-time normal job.

Regardless of who the person is and if I liked their content or not I still wouldn’t be donating ‘coffees’ ya girl can barley get her own coffee in the morning atm

Reactions: 15
In fairness Janet shares great travel content she shows the real side of travelling to these countries. It costs money and it's no harm in anyone wanting to throw her the cost of a coffee to cover her costs. I don't have an issue with influencers sharing the 'buy me a coffee thing if you enjoy my content'. It's the fact Sean came on crying about being broke and needing money when he's been on how many holidays, festivals, nights out this year? Don't pretend you're struggling like.

Reactions: 4
I just check kylas coffee thing
It’s a nice little earner
Over 6000 (3) euro donations is nearly 20 thousand euro

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just check kylas coffee thing
It’s a nice little earner
Over 6000 (3) euro donations is nearly 20 thousand euro
Mother of god!!!! Didn’t someone say anything over 3k you have to pay tax on? Wonder how that works 😂

Mother of god!!!! Didn’t someone say anything over 3k you have to pay tax on? Wonder how that works 😂
Just realised this isn’t Sean so thank god! 😡

Reactions: 1
The fact is seemed to be sold as SOH’s idea is even more infuriating - she who stole a vaccination from her homeless, his morals must be low

Reactions: 4
The fact is seemed to be sold as SOH’s idea is even more infuriating - she who stole a vaccination from her homeless, his morals must be low
Sorry don't want to derail thread but haven't followed Siobhan in years what happened with this?

Reactions: 1
It speaks VOLUMES that none of his "mates" Charleen, Ellie, Carly, Sinead H, Claire Balding and all did not share.
Id say they were morto for the filthy rotten beggar

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe beggy bollox hasn't even said thank you to the gobshites that donated to him and now he's in hiding. I'd say he's regretting that video but no doubt he'll mention it again at some stage when the funds run out

Reactions: 8
And just in case anyone missed his beggy video (sorry for poor quality I had to compress it and crop it)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And just in case anyone missed his beggy video (sorry for poor quality I had to compress it and crop it)

View attachment 1576213
Good God, that's beyond cringe. The "I deserve" link...
You deserve nothing mate. You talk Shite into a phone. Get off your arse and provide for yourself like the rest of us. Lives at home and probably doesn't hand up a cent. Real life will bite him hard when it hits poor fecker.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Just realised this isn’t Sean so thank god! 😡
It's €3,000 from one person so you can have as many people donate without it being taxable as it's a gift.

Reactions: 2