Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s is straight up begging for money under the guise of “buy me a coffee” god these people have NO SHAME!

Reactions: 11
I wasn't familiar with this guy until I saw siobhans post about him. This is bleeping ridiculous stuff....let's set up a gofundme because my mate didn't bother to listen to the doctors after breaking his ankle and just went on the piss all the time!
What the duck did he think would happen to it!!

Reactions: 11
This is one of the most ludicrous things I have seen on instagram.... the holy mortification of it.
I CANNOT stand Sean Phipps... he is a tinker, a complete crook.... and final straw for me was Mother Theresa Siobhain O'Hagan talking about him on her stories, suggesting everyone should buy him a coffee and then a pic of her holding him in her arms, like she had come to his rescue?!(I know the picture is an old one, but still!)
Two of the biggest gobshites on instagram! He is a disgrace, there are actual homeless people out there, he has a roof over his head!
Disgusting! ..... and seriously, does anyone actually understand a word that comes out of his mouth?

Reactions: 24
Stop ✋ 🛑 did someone set up a go fund me for him before?

I ran here when I seen the link to buy me a coffee and his bleeping speech with it. He doesn’t deserve the help. He brought it on himself not anyone else. And those people donating would wanna get their heads checked!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Stop ✋ 🛑 did someone set up a go fund me for him before?

I ran here when I seen the link to buy me a coffee and his bleeping speech with it. He doesn’t deserve the help. He brought it on himself not anyone else. And those people donating would wanna get their heads checked!
He asked people to revolut him because he’s a shameless scab!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He asked people to revolut him because he’s a shameless scab!
jesus, I’d be mortified 🫣 he has some pair of balls acting the eejit bouncing around on his leg and then moaning cos it’s not healing. And then has the bleeping cheek to beg for money 🙄

Reactions: 15
By the sounds of it he has some sort of job right? At the very least he'd probably be getting social welfare while being unable to work no?
Maybe cut out the trips to Ibiza, EP and Krispy Kreme and he'll manage on that. I had a similar injury in the past and simply listened to the doctors and to be honest, didn't have a social life for 2 months! Simple...zero craic, but simple!

Reactions: 7
He has had 301 coffees bought since the post at 5 euro a coffee
So a nice tidy sum of just over €1,500 euro

I’m bleeping scarlet for him second hand embarrassment

Is this taxed or classed as a gift

• Wow
Reactions: 26
He has had 301 coffees bought since the post at 5 euro a coffee
So a nice tidy sum of just over €1,500 euro

I’m bleeping scarlet for him second hand embarrassment

Is this taxed or classed as a gift
I’m even more embarrassed for the thicks giving him the money, sure he’s laughing down his sleeve at the dopes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The amount of people who bought coffee is now gone from the coffee buying begging page when you click into it

Reactions: 1
It was only a matter of time before he started scabbing. bleeping gobshite . I used to like him before his following grew. And now this shite of scabbing. Sean you can duck right off and grow up. Living in your mas gaff with not a pot to piss in apparently but is out every hands turn. Doing nothing to literally get yourself back on your feet except making yourself worse.

Coke-me not ko-fi! Any money donated will be spent on ❄ and food in the forge is he's not out with Taylor riding on her coattails.

Reactions: 17
An actual embarrassment! He was in Ibiza twice last month? Hope he gets dogs abuse for it.

Reactions: 14
To be honest I thought he was funny at start sometimes I don’t understand him I’m from cork an have friends from Dublin but I find him hard to understand but I think the begging for a coffee after being running around ibiza and festivals and concerts discusting
And why can he not go back to work does he not work at a desk?

Reactions: 16