Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol $1555 a week on rent. He won't last in Sydney long on dental reception wages. Wouldn't be easy to find a new place there either. Seen videos of people queuing for miles to have a look at apartments

Reactions: 4
Unemployed again. What a surprise. Don't see him lasting much longer with how expensive it is to live there.

Also, him saying "that's either here or there" 🤦🏻‍♀️ it's that's neither here nor there, you dumb duck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unemployed again. What a surprise. Don't see him lasting much longer with how expensive it is to live there.

Also, him saying "that's either here or there" 🤦🏻‍♀️ it's that's neither here nor there, you dumb duck
Dumb duck 😂💀

Like do ye reckon he’s putting all these 1 week trial employments on his c.v? Must read like a receipt 🤣 he answers fuckin phones, not like its hard work!

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it a thing where you have to do farm work to be able to stay on over there? Like you can’t just get random work in a dentist and stay.
Now he doesn’t wanna do farm work and wants cleaning work or something like that.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it a thing where you have to do farm work to be able to stay on over there? Like you can’t just get random work in a dentist and stay.
Now he doesn’t wanna do farm work and wants cleaning work or something like that.
You have to do regional work, as opposed to farm work, yes you can work on a farm - looking after cows, driving tractors, fruit picking etc. etc. but you can also work in the mines, construction once it’s rural. As far as I know you can do hospitality like waitressing in a cafe if it’s rural enough, but not cleaning, unless it’s like cleaning a farm!?

You have to do regional work, as opposed to farm work, yes you can work on a farm - looking after cows, driving tractors, fruit picking etc. etc. but you can also work in the mines, construction once it’s rural. As far as I know you can do hospitality like waitressing in a cafe if it’s rural enough, but not cleaning, unless it’s like cleaning a farm!?
That’ll be a problem for him because regional work is actual WORK 🤣 there’ll be no staying for a week and packing it in

100% will be home in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to see it the smug little freeloader. Back collecting the scratch and just sitting in that attic.

I’d say he reads here, and is the type if he reads here that we think he’ll be home, he’ll do anything to prove them wrong no matter how hard it is for him to live over there.

Reactions: 8
He clearly has massive issues holding down any kind of a job. Not everywhere can be wrong. He's the common denominator. Lazy fucker expecting the world to be handed to him. He'll be back scrounging off his ma in the onsie eating Chinese by Easter

Reactions: 13
Going by his stories right now I’d say that girl that’s his friend is ready to punch him flat out. Imagine roaring laughing at your mate when they’re clearly fucked off and annoyed. I’d wallop that phone off his head. Is his whole personality just to laugh at anything and everything just to slap it on his stories.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t be feeling sorry for her, she’s a sad hanger on who followed him over there, sounds like they both hate it over there, he was quick to reply he’s “doing alright here” when she said their lives were a misery! He either can’t afford to come home or is trying to save face. Hope Momma P is having the life of Riley without him!

Is he still sharing a bed? Is he working? Only tip in and out he’s so lazy.
I was only wondering this, are they actually sharing a bed? That is miserable. Glad to have my own room and be able to hold down a job over here.

Reactions: 7