Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he having a laugh ? How are people giving him money ? He’s been over in Ibiza and at electric picnic , his teeth are done he clearly has some money ? Drug Bill is it? But look the ones giving him money are worse and Siobhan O Hagan actually putting it on her stories she’s laughed at 😂🤭

Reactions: 15
Like if he was creating content and said if you fancy supporting me, but blatant begging! Morto for him

Reactions: 8
There’s a report button down the bottom of that page. I just reported it. Probably won’t do anything but this shite boils my blood. Another thing I wish he wouldn’t moan constantly bout his mam and dad. If they weren’t there he’d be fucked! Ungrateful little shite!

Reactions: 10
The secondhand embarrassment I feel for that fella. Imagine actually making a video asking people to give you money because you can't afford the gangster gee lifestyle anymore.

I hate that this thread is in the rave about section, it doesn't belong here anymore

Reactions: 12
The secondhand embarrassment I feel for that fella. Imagine actually making a video asking people to give you money because you can't afford the gangster gee lifestyle anymore.

I hate that this thread is in the rave about section, it doesn't belong here anymore
I'll never forgive myself for setting this up 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He has had 301 coffees bought since the post at 5 euro a coffee
So a nice tidy sum of just over €1,500 euro

I’m bleeping scarlet for him second hand embarrassment

Is this taxed or classed as a gift
anything under 3000 is classed as a gift so all tax free, I’m mortified for him

Reactions: 1
I only just came here from the begging story. Why are all the girls giving € I don’t follow

I don't even follow the chap but HAD to comment here. I honest to god am beyond astounded at that stunt yesterday. It's possibly one of the worst things I've seen on Instagram recently and that dope SOH justifying it. Like, he's actually BEGGING for tax-free money from people....literally begging. I've had zero holidays this year and this scrounger has been in Ibiza twice and EP. I can't with this lot anymore. I am absolutely mortified for him and his lack of morals. I hope he's just cancelled himself with the absolute audacity of that carryon! 🤡👊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't even follow the chap but HAD to comment here. I honest to god am beyond astounded at that stunt yesterday. It's possibly one of the worst things I've seen on Instagram recently and that dope SOH justifying it. Like, he's actually BEGGING for tax-free money from people....literally begging. I've had zero holidays this year and this scrounger has been in Ibiza twice and EP. I can't with this lot anymore. I am absolutely mortified for him and his lack of morals. I hope he's just cancelled himself with the absolute audacity of that carryon! 🤡👊
It seems to be an entitlement issue of a specific generation! And don’t come for me but you see the likes of this tool & his pals thinking the world revolves around them- no morals/no common sense/no awareness
I interviewed a few potential staff in their late 20’s, the questions from them started before we’d barely sat down, what’s the salary? How many days can we work from home? What’s the deal on taking extended flexible leave!? The astounding thing was they all had a blown up sense of their own importance & an arrogant type of confidence as if they’d be doing us a favour by working for us!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It seems to be an entitlement issue of a specific generation! And don’t come for me but you see the likes of this tool & his pals thinking the world revolves around them- no morals/no common sense/no awareness
I interviewed a few potential staff in their late 20’s, the questions from them started before we’d barely sat down, what’s the salary? How many days can we work from home? What’s the deal on taking extended flexible leave!? The astounding thing was they all had a blown up sense of their own importance & an arrogant type of confidence as if they’d be doing us a favour by working for us!!!
What Sean is doing is disgusting but I’m glad my generation (I’m 30) are standing up to corporations and demanding fairer conditions. Companies should be thankful for their employees and companies that treat employees well reap the rewards - I’ve been on both ends so speak from a lot of experience.
I’m also delighted to see gen z doing the same, we deserve to live fulfilling lives and not just be slaves to companies who treat us badly.

anyway - this Sean thing is a car crash and I’ve the popcorn ready!

Reactions: 13
What Sean is doing is disgusting but I’m glad my generation (I’m 30) are standing up to corporations and demanding fairer conditions. Companies should be thankful for their employees and companies that treat employees well reap the rewards - I’ve been on both ends so speak from a lot of experience.
I’m also delighted to see gen z doing the same, we deserve to live fulfilling lives and not just be slaves to companies who treat us badly.

anyway - this Sean thing is a car crash and I’ve the popcorn ready!
Perhaps you’re good at your job so deserve flexibility & rewards but the candidates i met said ‘like’ every 2nd word, were concerned about being asked to wear office attire to meet customers & would probably class their Botox/lip filler top ups as medical appointments on company time 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
He’s a pest, I hope this is the end of him. If I even get wind of his screech my day is ruined

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand the entitlement. Just because he has how ever many views on his stories he thinks people owe him money for that?
WHERE is the logic 😭

Reactions: 8
Shite about his Da, fish and Anne Frank. At this stage he’s cancelling himself.

There’s no way he’s employed anymore, he could have been on the calls from home like he was during covid. Siobhan O’Hagan should be morto talking about his tough time in this current climate. I don’t find tripping off to EP, Ibiza (twice) and not having to pay any rent/mortgage in any way tough.

These ones are living on another planet.
Add on to that

Non stop dominos (which isn't cheap).
Castellos Chinese.
Chipper in town.
Nandos with carly.
Other lunch spots.
Krispy Kreme.

Just unfollowed... really used to like him.. but it's really disgusting what he's done.. beggar...

There’s a report button down the bottom of that page. I just reported it. Probably won’t do anything but this shite boils my blood. Another thing I wish he wouldn’t moan constantly bout his mam and dad. If they weren’t there he’d be fucked! Ungrateful little shite!
I just reported it too... absolute scummer

Last edited:
Is he having a laugh ? How are people giving him money ? He’s been over in Ibiza and at electric picnic , his teeth are done he clearly has some money ? Drug Bill is it? But look the ones giving him money are worse and Siobhan O Hagan actually putting it on her stories she’s laughed at 😂🤭
She should get back to sucking her saliva through her teeth 🤢

Reactions: 2
I'm almost 40 and I'm telling you now, I wouldn't have been in the interview room with you without knowing the salary range.

I value my time too much to waste it on an interview for a job paying below my salary expectations.

• Heart
Reactions: 19