Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help his lungs cos all it gets is vape fumes now. They can also do incredibly bad damage to lungs that can’t be repaired or healed even if you give them up.
As far as I know they also have a little nicotine in them on top of the flavour that does be in them. Can just imagine how all that’s rotting his lungs.
20mg of nicotine in the disposable vapes higher then cigarettes

Reactions: 1
No, I just went on after seeing it mentioned on tea spill and it’s gone. Wonder what went on. He probably just deactivated it in a tantrum. Wouldn’t say there’s much behind it.

Reactions: 2
im so glad this thread is here.. hes been the most annoying person.. all he does is vape 4 vapes why.. he had such a good following cos he was funny now he screams and shouts and moans.. now hes gone thank god.. id say hes going mad..

Sad isn’t it when the only person who mentioned his deleted page was charleen…. Ellie, Carly etc haven’t uttered a word about it and they all text so they’d know.

wonder will he get same amount of followers back again
Tbh id say he will - like 15k in half a day is really good isn’t it? I’m just going by other “influencers” who like him don’t actually influence or promote anything.

I clicked on his new account and it already said following and I definitely didn't follow him on the new one, how does that happen?

I clicked on his new account and it already said following and I definitely didn't follow him on the new one, how does that happen?
Same with me but I copped on he had a hair page from years ago "hair by sp" or something like that, from when he was in hair dressing that I'd followed at the time. He must have re-activated that page and changed name. Copped it earlier cos the story on his page still had the "hair by sp" name but his page had the new name.

Anyways hope he either gets his page back or followers back up, he's a bit of crack and did genuinely build up those numbers based on that 😊

Reactions: 4
Same with me but I copped on he had a hair page from years ago "hair by sp" or something like that, from when he was in hair dressing that I'd followed at the time. He must have re-activated that page and changed name. Copped it earlier cos the story on his page still had the "hair by sp" name but his page had the new name.

Anyways hope he either gets his page back or followers back up, he's a bit of crack and did genuinely build up those numbers based on that 😊
Thanks, I was confused. I know, half of them these days just buy their followers and although he can be a bit annoying recently at least they were genuine followers! Wonder how many he already had from that hair page

Possible new thread? Sean Phipps gives you vaping tips. Move from the rave page to the grave page - HE’S DYING