Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She threw a little hissy fit as Goss.ie posted about Ellie and Charleens live show and mentioned Sean and whoever the other guest was but not Carly. She later deleted the story and said she wasn't throwing a fit but she was clearly put out that she wasn't mentioned 🙄 who even pays attention to that rag site anyway. Scarlet for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She threw a little hissy fit as Goss.ie posted about Ellie and Charleens live show and mentioned Sean and whoever the other guest was but not Carly. She later deleted the story and said she wasn't throwing a fit but she was clearly put out that she wasn't mentioned 🙄 who even pays attention to that rag site anyway. Scarlet for her.
You’re forgetting the wee rant about “you all complain there’s no normal people in the media but this is why we don’t bother” like she’s not gasping for fame 😂😂 she’s a dose

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like her but that rant about that rag goss.ie not name checking her was embarrassing. At least she removed it. She probably didn’t think before she posted it.

Reactions: 7
She's desperate to be picked up isn't she. Her and Sean are a right pair for it 😂😂
I only like her because she went out with Terence and I love him 😂 but she’s desperate to appear humble with the little old me routine then is fuming when not recognised 😂.

she still just beats sean by an inch because she hasn’t begged for money on her stories yet

Reactions: 7
If he wasn’t friends with Ellie and Charlene he would have no content!! He is so boring these days and not funny anymore

Reactions: 2
Why is he still out sick from work over the dramatic ankle saga 🙄 there’s nothing wrong with him

Reactions: 4
Say he’s hoping to make a proper living out of insta blues the rest of them at this stage, sure didn’t he have a post “what brands would you like to see me work with” or something like that

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Is he doing what nickado avocado does? Mukbang?
Anytime I see his stories he eating massive takeaways or drinking alcohol. Is it a fetish thing?

And was that a panto that they were all on recently as Erin McGregor was on stage?

I unfollowed Sean a long time ago
He is as fake and rude as they come.
I remember a couple of years ago sitting in Nandos and himself and a friend sat at the table next to me. He slagged every single person in that place. "Look at the hack of her shoes" " look at the state of her hair" him and his mate would look then giggle
I told him he was no oil painting himself and he had no response. Just looked at me and put his head down.
He is a gobshite.
He licks up to the Mcgregors because he is a leech and they sit in his company because he has a following. They are all so fake. They play up to the cameras as as soon as the phones are put away their smiles and in your face roaring quickly stops. They are all really boring, fake arseholes in real life

• Wow
Reactions: 20
He was so rude about the candle being broken...could have sent her a discreet message to say could you send another one and I'll promote it...jesus if I sent him something and he spoke like that I'd choke him..

Reactions: 1
He was so rude about the candle being broken...could have sent her a discreet message to say could you send another one and I'll promote it...jesus if I sent him something and he spoke like that I'd choke him..
he was dead right

Reactions: 2
Nothing wrong with taut ankle…. Sure was out ice skating last week

I don’t know how people watch him. He does nothing and lives in his parents box room

Reactions: 5
Good lord he wants to do a night with Sean
So people pay to hear him talk

Talk about what
Your unemployed and live in a box room

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All his messing and annoying skits have worked, he jus got signed by an agency ! Same one as Ellie, Charlene etc - so hardly a shock!

• Wow
Reactions: 4