Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m aware, don’t be smart! But he doesn’t need to register until 18 months after he became self employed
I think they just answered your question? Don’t know how it was being smart 😂😂 I never heard of that website before

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think they just answered your question? Don’t know how it was being smart 😂😂 I never heard of that website before
I wasn't been smart. Self employed people have to register with revenue when they set up but don't submit their notice of assessment or income tax return until after 12 months in business. I presume his registration would be on the website

Reactions: 3
I wasn't been smart. Self employed people have to register with revenue when they set up but don't submit their notice of assessment or income tax return until after 12 months in business. I presume his registration would be on the website
Yes I understand. That’s why I said I reckoned you weren’t being smart

Reactions: 1
I always thought that was just for limited companies, didnt realize self employed too. Must have a look for FBG

I used to really like Seán when he was working in 3 dental and just having the craic. Now he’s just irritating and fame hungry with his put on over the top common accent

Reactions: 10
Think solocheck is only limited companies, I’m self employed sole trader and couldn’t find myself or my business. He might not have registered a company.

Reactions: 1
Is there a thread for Carly mahady!? Used to really like her but now I think she’s gone very full of herself and the over the top accent is a bit much.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ugh his latest post is ridic. Obvs it’s was a bad break and infections and tit but doesn’t stop him going on press trips and out on the piss all the same

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is he for bleeping real with that pity me post? He broke his ankle and because HE continued to take the absolute piss by ignoring doctors advice, go dancing around on it and being the same idiot sesh head he always was as a consequence he needed surgery and got multiple infections. His car was also taken to lock up as he was illegally parked and left it there for weeks, daily charges racked up and he didn't pay it and his car was probably scrapped, again a consequence of his own inaction on bringing it back to his own home. Not sure if he left the job or lost the job in the dentist but tbh I wouldn't blame them if they let him go, being off sick with a broken ankle and flaunting all over Instagram he's going to gigs nights out and whatever else but can't sit at a desk and answer a phone? He spiralled because eventually his own behaviours caught up on him and he was on a massive come down. He needs to grow the duck up. Debt up to his eyeballs and nothing to show for it. He needs to cop the duck on and join the real world. Mental health is no joke, he has nobody to blame but himself for putting himself in the position he was in, it certainly wasn't the fault of a broken ankle.

• Heart
Reactions: 31