Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I thought he was funny at start sometimes I don’t understand him I’m from cork an have friends from Dublin but I find him hard to understand but I think the begging for a coffee after being running around ibiza and festivals and concerts discusting
And why can he not go back to work does he not work at a desk?
i reckon he's trying to be an insta hun now, loved him before, now i'm just like the influencer's got to him, he's one of them now

Reactions: 3
Smart fecker has taken the tally of how many ‘Ko-fi’s’ have been bought. Was up over 1k when I checked last night & a lot more this morning 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The people giving him money are worse the prick wouldn’t look twice at them if he was out and about. He’s always going on about how annoying people are coming up to him when he’s out and asking for pics! it’s the same bleeping eegits that are buying him coffees. Not a thing wrong with this fella.. I was on the flight back from Ibiza with him..spotted him in the queue shuffling 😂 not a thing wrong with the ankle then was there Seanyyyy babyyyy

Reactions: 26
I unfollowed the idiot.
I wonder does the mother and father know he has now resorted to begging !

Reactions: 6
What was the last count we got or how many donated
I put up just over 300 people so just over 1,500 euro straight in the bank then he blocked the number of people so you can’t see anymore but I reckon he’s well up over 2,000 now

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Been lurking on tattle for a year now but I just HAD to make an account to comment after seeing season story shared.
Simply cannot believe his bleeping audacity!!! His speech was so bleeping obnoxious too?
“don’t pay your TV license because you watch me more! I DESERVE IT.”

cannot bleeping believe he Isn’t embarrassed about that ??

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Some people can’t feed their kids right now. Wow this is low.
All these festivals and holidays, no wonder why he’s broke.

Reactions: 18
Been lurking on tattle for a year now but I just HAD to make an account to comment after seeing season story shared.
Simply cannot believe his bleeping audacity!!! His speech was so bleeping obnoxious too?
“don’t pay your TV license because you watch me more! I DESERVE IT.”

cannot bleeping believe he Isn’t embarrassed about that ??
You’ve said exactly what I’ve thought! Who the fcuk does he think he is! He can’t get brand deals so he resorts to begging for money! I’m scarlet for him! Poor homeless people out there coming into winter and he’s asking everyone to buy him a coffee! Embarrassing

Reactions: 10
I'm hoping that his and Carlys podcast isn't renewed. Not that I've listened but to cancel the duck out of grabby lazy instawhores like Sean. Not saying Carly is quite of the same category as Sean but who in their right mind is interested in what these yokes have to say! Bizarre even giving them a podcast in the first place.

Reactions: 14
To be honest I thought he was funny at start sometimes I don’t understand him I’m from cork an have friends from Dublin but I find him hard to understand but I think the begging for a coffee after being running around ibiza and festivals and concerts discusting
And why can he not go back to work does he not work at a desk?
Can we stop referring to it as buying him a coffee...he's asking for money!

Reactions: 19
He’s simply asking people “send me money for uploading to Instagram” like god all bleeping mighty, I’m getting angrier and angrier!!
Absolute idiot lives at home probably pays at bleeping most €25 a week to his mother if that, blatantly just BEGGING he might aswell be sitting on the haypenny bridge.
These “influencers” are a poxy joke. Don’t know one real struggle of life, rent prices in Dublin are the highest they’ve ever been, electricity prices going through the roof and this fella has been on 5 holidays and went to festivals this year. What’s more sad is people ACTUALLY sending him the money, it should be illegal !!!!

Also to add he hasn’t had 1 story up today thanking the kids that donated him thousands just talking shite about his da

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s simply asking people “send me money for uploading to Instagram” like god all bleeping mighty, I’m getting angrier and angrier!!
Absolute idiot lives at home probably pays at bleeping most €25 a week to his mother if that, blatantly just BEGGING he might aswell be sitting on the haypenny bridge.
These “influencers” are a poxy joke. Don’t know one real struggle of life, rent prices in Dublin are the highest they’ve ever been, electricity prices going through the roof and this fella has been on 5 holidays and went to festivals this year. What’s more sad is people ACTUALLY sending him the money, it should be illegal !!!!

Also to add he hasn’t had 1 story up today thanking the kids that donated him thousands just talking shite about his da
Shite about his Da, fish and Anne Frank. At this stage he’s cancelling himself.

There’s no way he’s employed anymore, he could have been on the calls from home like he was during covid. Siobhan O’Hagan should be morto talking about his tough time in this current climate. I don’t find tripping off to EP, Ibiza (twice) and not having to pay any rent/mortgage in any way tough.

These ones are living on another planet.

Reactions: 11
I unfollowed the idiot.
I wonder does the mother and father know he has now resorted to begging !
If I was living in the spare bedroom and my parents found out I was on the internet begging strangers for money I’d be slapped around the gaff!

Reactions: 9
If I was living in the spare bedroom and my parents found out I was on the internet begging strangers for money I’d be slapped around the gaff!
He'd be the very one looking down and sneering at the people begging along O'Connell Street and he is doing the exact same thing as them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The fact he thinks you pay your tv licence on a weekly basis is testament to how much of a mollycoddled thick he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16