Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can his mother leave the house with her head held high after rearing a beggar like that, and she's in the video with him so probably endorses it.
Shameless, dirt.

Reactions: 6
How can his mother leave the house with her head held high after rearing a beggar like that, and she's in the video with him so probably endorses it.
Shameless, dirt.
She seems like she endorses it 100%
Very mammy boy attitude coming from him so 100% he can do no wrong in her eyes.
if I still lived at home with my parents and was milking a sore ankle to get out from doing my desk job for the last 3 months, then seen out straight asking people online for money to fund my pathetic life? How can you not be embarrassed in front of your own parents 😭 honestly mine would tell me to get my head checked professionally

Reactions: 10
I'm almost 40 and I'm telling you now, I wouldn't have been in the interview room with you without knowing the salary range.

I value my time too much to waste it on an interview for a job paying below my salary expectations.
Maybe if they’d read the job spec they’d have known it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just unfollowed him too. I was about to message him dogs abuse on insta about the begging but said what's the point be pissing into the wind hes living in lala land.

Reactions: 6
They remind me of your one that does the pantos… June Rodger’s
Ok apologies that my reply is months later but I’m only new to the thread and catching up! Believe it or not but June Rodger’s is the loveliest person you could meet in real life. The total opposite of the character she plays onstage. A quiet, softly spoken person believe it or not! Still a proper Dublin accent but a really nice person, witty and intelligent. (She used to be a customer of mine) I was shocked myself when I first met her. 😊

Stop ✋ 🛑 did someone set up a go fund me for him before?

I ran here when I seen the link to buy me a coffee and his bleeping speech with it. He doesn’t deserve the help. He brought it on himself not anyone else. And those people donating would wanna get their heads checked!
Same. Saw him being called out on Teaspill and ran straight here! Followed him for ages because I thought he was funny and a bit harmless but the whole ‘buy me a coffee’ has sickened me to my stomach. Unfollowed as of today. Entitled little prick.

Reactions: 13
I’ve never followed this tryhard before but someone catch me up. He hurt his leg while being drunk and acting the bolliox back in June, appears to have been to Gigs, nights out and holidays since. Has the cash to have an idiotic tattoo on his lip but is on line bleating on about how he deserves to be paid for talkin tit.

can some one slap him

hardly still works at 3Dental does he?

Reactions: 9
I’ve never followed this tryhard before but someone catch me up. He hurt his leg while being drunk and acting the bolliox back in June, appears to have been to Gigs, nights out and holidays since. Has the cash to have an idiotic tattoo on his lip but is on line bleating on about how he deserves to be paid for talkin tit.

can some one slap him

hardly still works at 3Dental does he?
No please can someone slap him
I keep checking his stories to see if he has thanked anyone, nothing…..

I don’t think he does have his job anymore, what job allows you to be out for that long on the basis of nothing, he sits down all day? I’d say something happened because he’s just taking the absolute piss

Reactions: 2

I don’t think he does have his job anymore, what job allows you to be out for that long on the basis of nothing, he sits down all day? I’d say something happened because he’s just taking the absolute piss
The job can't dictate whether you are sick or not if he has his doctors note. I imagine he has said the foot injury has really affected his mental health especially as he can't play basketball. No one can argue the mental health card, he will play on it for as long as possible.

I am in no way downplaying mental health, it's a horrible crappy illness but some people do use it to their advantage and Sean just seems the type

Reactions: 12
The job can't dictate whether you are sick or not if he has his doctors note. I imagine he has said the foot injury has really affected his mental health especially as he can't play basketball. No one can argue the mental health card, he will play on it for as long as possible.

I am in no way downplaying mental health, it's a horrible crappy illness but some people do use it to their advantage and Sean just seems the type
Totally agree he’s the type to milk it,
I just didn’t know this that you could say your unavailable to work for so long I suppose I have just never done it myself or heard of anyone being out this long, confused as to why he won’t sign onto the illness benefit???

Insane at the same time he must have everyone he works with blocked from viewing his stories.

He said the other day he’s out of work for another 3 weeks, pretending to be devastated, so I’d imagine he’s going back. Also, basically abandoned his car outside someone’s house for weeks and blocked the road so someone rang and had it towed. Of course it was that persons fault for and not Sean’s for leaving it there in the first place. 🙄 he’s insufferable.

Totally agree he’s the type to milk it,
I just didn’t know this that you could say your unavailable to work for so long I suppose I have just never done it myself or heard of anyone being out this long, confused as to why he won’t sign onto the illness benefit???

Insane at the same time he must have everyone he works with blocked from viewing his stories.
You’ll find he is getting sick pay, you can stay out of work indefinitely with a doctors note, some companies after a certain amount of time will send you to a doctor of their choosing to ascertain if you are fit to work.

As much as i think he’s an absolute embarrassment even asking people to send him money I’m genuinely shocked at how many brain dead people actually sent him money. Like seriously your sending money to a fella who has been on 2 holidays this year festivals out drinking nearly every weekend I bleeping work 40 hours a week and haven’t been on 1 holiday. It’s genuinely mind blowing that people are actually entertaining this and sending him money when in hindsight the fella wouldn’t give ya the time or day if you met him in person

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He said the other day he’s out of work for another 3 weeks, pretending to be devastated, so I’d imagine he’s going back. Also, basically abandoned his car outside someone’s house for weeks and blocked the road so someone rang and had it towed. Of course it was that persons fault for and not Sean’s for leaving it there in the first place. 🙄 he’s insufferable.

You’ll find he is getting sick pay, you can stay out of work indefinitely with a doctors note, some companies after a certain amount of time will send you to a doctor of their choosing to ascertain if you are fit to work.
No way, I don’t follow him so didn’t know this about him saying he’s going back to work

I just remember a situation myself a few years ago when I was working, was out for a week for mental health issues and someone told my boss they saw me out getting a coffee! And the boss risned me for it😂 I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the dentist see what their saying about him milking this sick leave

I just cannot wrap my head around the fact that he’s able to live his full life, but not able to work?
I would have to work for a month to get the money he just got handed over night

I’m just delighted Ellie and Charlene havn’tshared the link I’m slightly impressed that I think they know better 😂

Anyway wanker he is winding me up something terrible 😂 still hasn’t came on and thanked anyone I’m done 😂

Reactions: 9
No way, I don’t follow him so didn’t know this about him saying he’s going back to work

I just remember a situation myself a few years ago when I was working, was out for a week for mental health issues and someone told my boss they saw me out getting a coffee! And the boss risned me for it😂 I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the dentist see what their saying about him milking this sick leave

I just cannot wrap my head around the fact that he’s able to live his full life, but not able to work?
I would have to work for a month to get the money he just got handed over night

I’m just delighted Ellie and Charlene havn’tshared the link I’m slightly impressed that I think they know better 😂

Anyway wanker he is winding me up something terrible 😂 still hasn’t came on and thanked anyone I’m done 😂
I think he mentioned about it in the begging video about being off for three weeks. Yeah, I was out of work for stress and anxiety brought on by my job and someone commented there wasn’t much wrong with me because I went out. Yeah, because I was signed off and not near the place I didn’t feel like I was going to have a nervous breakdown anymore, funny that!

Reactions: 4
As long as you have a doctors note, you can do what you like (within reason). A company can't question you or comment on your your activities while you are off, if they have concerns they can send you to one of their doctors.
And of course Sean is getting illness benefit , but that would just about cover his take away bill!

Reactions: 2