Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you all forgive me for setting up this rave thread, the guy is insufferable now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you all forgive me for setting up this rave thread, the guy is insufferable now 😭
It's so annoying when people get like this.

He was likeable, funny and most importantly relatable. Even looking at his stories last night, vaping in the theatre with his Mam. All I could think of was "scumbag". He's become too big for his boots - pity, cause he used to be gas.

Reactions: 9
God help his lungs cos all it gets is vape fumes now. They can also do incredibly bad damage to lungs that can’t be repaired or healed even if you give them up.
As far as I know they also have a little nicotine in them on top of the flavour that does be in them. Can just imagine how all that’s rotting his lungs.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, when did this start?

I know feck all about vaping - but can't imagine it's healthy? Maybe it is, I don't know...but for someone with a particularly young/easily influenced audience, he needs to cop the duck on.
As far as I know they have nicotine in them. Dread to think of the health effects in years to come from them. Like someone else said vaping in theatres airplanes etc just screams scumbag. It's the equivalent to puffing on a cigarette ffs, not cool not funny.

Reactions: 1
Did he say if he was gifted the Chicago tickets? I see Aideen Kate was at it and has gifted, don’t remember if he was.
Would put me off buying tickets for it, they aren’t cheap.

How do I request to get this moved from the rave section.
This scumbag was out drinking shots with disgusting McGregor

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Also, as someone with a large audience, part of the LGBTQ+ community - not a word from him about the utterly devastating news about the two men murdered.
No, Sean is too busy vaping, eating Big Macs and praying he gets his hole.

He's an out and out SCUMBAG. He's well suited with the McGregors. Cannot wait to see his fall from grace.

Reactions: 8
I just hope he doesn't sway Carly Mahady that way.. I really like her and she's been through the mill. I'd hate to see her on the bag with scummy Sean and his palzzzz Ellie and Charlene 🤢

Reactions: 4