Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rundymc1

To be honest I thought he was funny at start sometimes I don’t understand him I’m from cork an have friends from Dublin but I find him hard to understand but I think the begging for a coffee after being running around ibiza and festivals and concerts discusting
And why can he not go back to work does he not work at a desk?
Can we stop referring to it as buying him a coffee...he's asking for money!

Reactions: 19

spillitall

Some people can’t feed their kids right now. Wow this is low.
All these festivals and holidays, no wonder why he’s broke.

Reactions: 18
Is he for fucking real with that pity me post? He broke his ankle and because HE continued to take the absolute piss by ignoring doctors advice, go dancing around on it and being the same idiot sesh head he always was as a consequence he needed surgery and got multiple infections. His car was also taken to lock up as he was illegally parked and left it there for weeks, daily charges racked up and he didn't pay it and his car was probably scrapped, again a consequence of his own inaction on bringing it back to his own home. Not sure if he left the job or lost the job in the dentist but tbh I wouldn't blame them if they let him go, being off sick with a broken ankle and flaunting all over Instagram he's going to gigs nights out and whatever else but can't sit at a desk and answer a phone? He spiralled because eventually his own behaviours caught up on him and he was on a massive come down. He needs to grow the fuck up. Debt up to his eyeballs and nothing to show for it. He needs to cop the fuck on and join the real world. Mental health is no joke, he has nobody to blame but himself for putting himself in the position he was in, it certainly wasn't the fault of a broken ankle.
Great Post 💜

You would swear he is back from a war with his post.. jaysus..

Loved him at the start.. but that begging for money that time literally turned me off him...

Reactions: 18

Jellybb

VIP Member
Yes he has a brass neck for begging but at the end of the day it is the absolute dopes that are contributing to his coffee fund that are the main issue! He hasn’t lied or tried to mislead these idiots and they don’t have a gun to their head - they are contributing to this fund out of their own free will 🫤

Reactions: 17

storminagcup

Chatty Member
It was only a matter of time before he started scabbing. Fucking gobshite . I used to like him before his following grew. And now this shite of scabbing. Sean you can fuck right off and grow up. Living in your mas gaff with not a pot to piss in apparently but is out every hands turn. Doing nothing to literally get yourself back on your feet except making yourself worse.

Coke-me not ko-fi! Any money donated will be spent on ❄ and food in the forge is he's not out with Taylor riding on her coattails.

I'm genuinely shocked he won, the other nominees were faaarrrr better. Tadgh Fleming alone puts so much effort into his content. This clown just repeats "break my hip" and "skitty" 100 times a day. This unfortunately is now his gateway for his ego to blow up even more. I do hope he can turn it around because I did find him very funny and humble at the start of his journey.

This is absolutely nothing to do with mental health lads it's blatant abusing what position he has on Instagram for personal gains. Mental health should not even be brought into this. He has zero responsibility for his actions. The chap is young and quite immature he's obviously going to take up every opportunity for festivals / holidays without thinking of the consequences. Its disgusting what he's doing regarding looking for hand outs off strangers and how he is getting away with this is baffling. If that was a gofundme there would be uproar but it's being disguised as "coffee donations". Madness.

Reactions: 16

overgrammers

VIP Member
The fact he thinks you pay your tv licence on a weekly basis is testament to how much of a mollycoddled thick he is.

• Haha

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Not mad about her or Sean atall! But you can’t call someone a scumbag over their accent it’s very narrow minded way to think . I suppose you’d hate to be called a snobby pretentious bitch if you had a D4 accent
Not at all. Her accent is totally drawn out and over exaggerated - ever second word is fuck, bastard, cunt - being vulgar for the sake of it.
She’s a muppet.

(just for the record, I’m from inner city Dublin…like, the flats - so it’s not a dig to anyones socio-economic background, it’s her character I can’t stand)

Keli88

Stuck in a room lookin at 4 walls with very bad depression my bollox.
He's a fuckin lyin prick.
I've someone in my family severely depressed due to medical negligence from the hospital for the past 6 years who is stuck in the house with the inability to walk.
This cunt is a lying bastard who'd do anything for a freebie or 2 mins of fame. Cheeky cunt pissed me right fuckin off now with the sob story. Try live in the real world Sean and not from your fuckin aulones box room thinking your a fuckin influencer. Ha gin out if Charlene and Ellie like a dog beggin for attention. Gobshite.

Attachments

• Heart

thedance

To be honest I thought he was funny at start sometimes I don’t understand him I’m from cork an have friends from Dublin but I find him hard to understand but I think the begging for a coffee after being running around ibiza and festivals and concerts discusting
And why can he not go back to work does he not work at a desk?

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Regardless of who the person is and if I liked their content or not I still wouldn’t be donating ‘coffees’ ya girl can barley get her own coffee in the morning atm

Reactions: 15

goobiedoo

He’s simply asking people “send me money for uploading to Instagram” like god all fucking mighty, I’m getting angrier and angrier!!
Absolute idiot lives at home probably pays at fucking most €25 a week to his mother if that, blatantly just BEGGING he might aswell be sitting on the haypenny bridge.
These “influencers” are a poxy joke. Don’t know one real struggle of life, rent prices in Dublin are the highest they’ve ever been, electricity prices going through the roof and this fella has been on 5 holidays and went to festivals this year. What’s more sad is people ACTUALLY sending him the money, it should be illegal !!!!

Also to add he hasn’t had 1 story up today thanking the kids that donated him thousands just talking shite about his da

Last edited:
  • Heart

Quakey22

Is he having a laugh ? How are people giving him money ? He’s been over in Ibiza and at electric picnic , his teeth are done he clearly has some money ? Drug Bill is it? But look the ones giving him money are worse and Siobhan O Hagan actually putting it on her stories she’s laughed at 😂🤭

overgrammers

VIP Member
He really is a child who takes no responsibility for his own actions!
He broke his ankle cos he was acting the bollox. It’s not healing because he’s not giving it a chance to. Siobhan o Hagan,
Let’s start a go fund me, that’s what’s wrong with these fucking entitled idiots. 🙄🙄
His car got crushed because he shouldn’t have left it where it did. His bank ac is overdrawn because he didn’t cancel his policy, too busy fucking off to Ibiza.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Sorry is this lad for real, he broke his ankle cos he was acting the gobshite, continued to act the gobshite so never gave it a chance to heal. if he had did proper recovery like anyone else who ever broke their ankle he wouldn't have had half the sh1t he's had with it. And as for being at home looking at the 4 walls 🤣🤣 Mr Hop-a-long himself was out more times than he was in, he limped around Ibiza ffs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart