Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like all the negative comments on the podcast insta page have been deleted šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ Iā€™m so sick of these problematic losers getting away with terrible behaviour time and time again šŸ¤Æ

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I havnt watched the vlog, I dont think I can stomach it.

How do we know he had a cold/rhinovirus? Did Sarah tell us?

- If so my gut still tells me that there was some unsafe position he was put in that was part of the cause of him turning blue. Perhaps it was combined with the rhinovirus. But he was in a car seat after showing breathing problems earlier in the day, there is some fault on the parents here I just know it.
In the video she said they got a private room because he has rhinovirus. STILL. Itā€™s been how many weeks now? And Sez and co had rhinovirus when he was born? What the frick

Reactions: 28
The outspoken group seems to not be letting people discuss this. Why are they protecting her??

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I havnt watched the vlog, I dont think I can stomach it.

How do we know he had a cold/rhinovirus? Did Sarah tell us?

- If so my gut still tells me that there was some unsafe position he was put in that was part of the cause of him turning blue. Perhaps it was combined with the rhinovirus. But he was in a car seat after showing breathing problems earlier in the day, there is some fault on the parents here I just know it.
She admitted it in the vlog and also that was what was believed to be behind the blue episodes. Allegedly thereā€™s been multiple blue episodes since birth and the common factor has been RSV (which can lead to Bronchitis).
Bronchitis is very rife in Sydney at the moment and causing a lot of hospitalisations, but these dickwads keep taking their sick nuborn and toddlah everywhere and around everyone in all the elements.
Wasnā€™t Maccas supposed to have a genetic condition? Uhhh, if thatā€™s the case then why the duck are they not doing everything to help prevent him from getting sick? So negligent.

As like you said though, wouldnā€™t be surprised if unsafe sleeping and as mentioned a lot, reflux, are contributing to his respiratory distress.

Reactions: 29
Why is she taking her newborn everywhere if he is so sick??

My niece was in the NICU for 4 days after she was born for unknown breathing issues, similar to what Malcolm had but worse as he obviously wasn't in the NICU, and they were told she needs to be kept inside and not put in social scenarios until 8 weeks. They don't even let the cleaner (gifted to them for a few months) in the same room as the baby when she's cleaning.

But Sarah's taking him to parties, cafes, zoos, holidays? Where the duck are her priorities.

I'm not even surprised she filmed the whole ambulance thing, she's too far gone into the classic family vlogger world of exploiting and dramatizing her children and their health.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
634D2B29-E1A9-476E-9354-FA95CC276C1D.jpeg
FAAD0A13-C70C-4369-9A2E-E60493926876.jpeg

Found these gems this morn šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Sorry have been on here way too much the last 24 hours. Will stop now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Makes sense for her to create this vlog. Money money money. Plus her Moneymaker birth vlog flopped, so she canā€™t rely on that income to buy her next Balenciaga trackies.

I agree with all the comments regarding her lack of safety for her son, and her narcissism.
Is someone going to update the wiki with this information?

also, probably controversial, but the more attention she gets from this, the more she will do it, and the more income she gets. We are enabling her.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Side note guys, RSV and Rhinovirus are two separate diseases. RSV stands for respiratory syncytial virus which can be quite severe in infants, commonly implicated in bronchiolitis which would be why they may have been isolated. Rhinovirus is the common cold. He could have had this also because it can be again more severe in newborns due to an immature immune system. We wouldnā€™t commonly isolate rhinovirus however the kidsā€™ hospital is generally more strict about infection control than the general ones.
Either way, this is horrific that she is monetising this experience. I am absolutely disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Everyone seems so shocked about outspoken, that they clearly stan sarah. You might be new here but outspoken have ALWAYS been right up sarahs ass

They used to get their content from here, re***t and saltys day then rip the three apart on their podcast while half reporting problematic behaviour but mostly justifying it and defending her. They never really allowed people to highlight her behaviour in their group either. Even after they had a podcast that Kurt blasted they still seem to stan her.

Their agenda is never to hold her accountable at all it is simply for their own gain which is ironic as the three of them like to pretend they hold influencers responsible but its so obvious they want to be influencers themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Everyone seems so shocked about outspoken, that they clearly stan sarah. You might be new here but outspoken have ALWAYS been right up sarahs ass

They used to get their content from here, re***t and saltys day then rip the three apart on their podcast while half reporting problematic behaviour but mostly justifying it and defending her. They never really allowed people to highlight her behaviour in their group either. Even after they had a podcast that Kurt blasted they still seem to stan her.

Their agenda is never to hold her accountable at all it is simply for their own gain which is ironic as the three of them like to pretend they hold influencers responsible but its so obvious they want to be influencers themselves.
I donā€™t follow them closely, Iā€™ve never listened to an episode, Iā€™m just in the fb page for the ā˜•, but I thought after Kurt publicly blasted them, theyā€™ve sucked up to her less and started calling her out more? But youā€™re right, definitely not as much as they should be!

Reactions: 30
So kurt also posting about Malachaiā€™s hospidul tripā€¦. Any hope that he was the more decent parent trying to protect them even a little bit is out the window. #god help those children because their lowlife parents dont give a f@*k.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So kurt also posting about Malachaiā€™s hospidul tripā€¦. Any hope that he was the more decent parent trying to protect them even a little bit is out the window. #god help those children because their lowlife parents dont give a f@*k.
Agreed, but I also feel like his stories are so suspicious, since when is he praising his beautiful incredible super woman wifešŸ™„?! I think Sezzy caught so much heat about her contradictory statement about herself not wanting to use her kids as content and this is Kurt trying to support her.

Reactions: 31
Agreed, but I also feel like his stories are so suspicious, since when is he praising his beautiful incredible super woman wifešŸ™„?! I think Sezzy caught so much heat about her contradictory statement about herself not wanting to use her kids as content and this is Kurt trying to support her.
She probably told him the people are saying too many terrible things, the devil is speaking thru the haters and trying to take away her place to do gods work on this earth. And that he needs to show some support.

The wordage in that story is SO sus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Hi everyone, newish lurker and first time poster here. Iā€™ll spare you the details of how I found Sarah years ago and loved the healthy lifestyle she appeared to be leading before realizing it was all a money grab. I unfollowed last year at some point - tbh I canā€™t remember if she was being particularly problematic or if I was just so bored with her repetitive, tired content - but I found this page earlier this year and I kept up with her scams/drama through all of you (thank you for your honorable work šŸ˜‚).
All of that said, I am well aware that sheā€™s done a lot of crappy stuff but wow, I feel like she really crossed a line by so blatantly monetizing her childā€™s sickness last week. Whether or not his condition was as serious as she made it out to be, I cannot get over the fact that she really set up her stupid camera in a HOSPITAL to get good shots of her SICK BABY. Who does that?!!! And who are these crazy stans who want to ā€œnormalize being realā€ and act like this should be acceptable??? What is normal about any of this!
Iā€™m SO embarrassed for her and I feel so bad for her little boys. They cannot be having a normal childhood with a massive vlog camera shoved in their faces at all times. Itā€™s so upsetting that someone like this has such a massive platform and is making boatloads of money from sharing her absolute trash content and exploiting her kids. I donā€™t really know what it will take for her to finally get cancelled but I sincerely hope weā€™re on our way to getting there.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.