Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
Sorry guys if it has been said, haven't caught up on the thread. But WHY was she so concerned about how quickly they could go home the entire time in the hospital? I get it isn't nice being in hospital, but I feel like I'd rather stay there to find out what was wrong with my son and what caused these episodes rather than how soon we could get home!
Because she had a weekend getaway planned.
And Marmite just had a cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

B.Bop

Sarah, just for your info and in case you haven’t gotten the message….there is zero justification you can make about going to hit Pilates this morning. Not that you booked it weeks ago; not that you need to go to help you poop (your constant need to rely on a supplement to help you do this means your diet is extremely lacking btw); while I’m sure that exercise that exercising would be good for your mental health at the moment, this could easily be done at your extremely well equipped house.

No well adjusted person would think, after just bring discharged from hospital with an unwell child, they need to butn off the Mac as and lollies they consumed less than 12hrs later.

STOP projecting your eating disorder and restrictions on your family. Have any of you been tested for these so called intolerances or sensitivities? I mean by a registered medical practitioner, not a herbalist or naturopath or Dr Google. You are likely doing more harm than good.

Wake up to yourself and your damaging actions.

Also, you’ve barely seen Fox for the best part of a week. But you and your Pilates class are more important than either of your children. Gotcha 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 72

recoveryqueen

2AD6D24A-EADB-4209-B121-51FAC1557B1F.jpeg

91A47BDB-031A-4284-80D6-133B7C38DB17.jpeg

These were worth featuring in a tiktok? These are some of the most noteworthy texts she has received from Kurt? 😂 amazing.

• Haha
  • Sad

emememily

Well well well.. what's the bet that this idiot got COVID at her weekend away she just HAD to go to? Even if it meant putting her already sick son at further risk. So Cacao has had RSV, Rhinovirus already in his short life and now will most likely get or already has COVID due to her fucking negligence. Not to mention Kurt and Fox obviously already have it and are currently at a "play date" because Sarah needed some "me time".

They are the definition of stupid, looks like they are all under a SPIRITUAL ATTACK.

• Haha
  • Sad

aPriCoT bOObiEs

VIP Member
1FA6F89F-61AD-430A-99FA-700D59F6081B.jpeg

You can tell this bitch took her jumper off just for the picture by the way that it's lying on themoses basket.
We DONT need to see your restricting body Sarah. Put it away.

• Sick
  • Wow

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Look I’m just going to say it

Her stomach is in “knots” from just some chicken nugggets and chips?…

I, on the other hand, don’t consider my self a “health god”, but I can easily smash a quarter pounder meal when I’m hung over and feel bloody amazing, so you tell me who has a “stronger gut”, Sarah? 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

yungbex

spiritual attack 😂 😂 😂 righto, glad the nurses figured out how to counter the Devil's work

• Haha
  • Heart

whocares2018

Ok finally getting around to her vlog... I'm about 3 minutes in and my only thought is

1.No one is watching this to hear how your son being sick has impacted your "health and exercise journey"

2 she has NO emotion in her voice while talking about this. None. Nothing. Like she's talking about a fucking Apple. My guess is he wasn't nearly as sick as she made out.

THE FIRST TIME SHE CRIES IN THE WHOLE VIDEO IS BECAUSE HE WONT SLEEP??? YOUR SON, WHO APPARENTLY ALMOST DIED, IS ALIVE AND WELL ENOUGH TO BE ALERT AND YOU ARE CRYING BECAUSE OF IT?????? Sorry what???

Last edited:
  • Heart

baloo_14

Chatty Member
Tips for a breastfeeding mum with Covid: have had your two vaccines and a booster shot so you can pass that goodness through to your vulnerable child..

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Heyah__

Chatty Member
She must be feeling so threatened by Kurt’s workload and the clients he has managed to get outside of “Sarahs day”.
Sounds weird for a wife to be threatened or jealous over something like this but we know when it comes to The Sez she ain’t happy for no body if they are doing better than her, even her own husband.
To take full credit for this warehouse is just plain gross. And to then list his media company last AFTER she listed her sisters podcast that only came out like 3 months ago is no accident, she knows what she’s doing.

Do you ever hear her say anything nice about Kurt or how proud she is of him?
No she just made that post talking about how proud she is of HERSELF! What the actual fuck seriously. This new reel is essentially her just saying she’s proud of herself again really.

Also this little transcript is Kurt’s answer to a question someone asked about how to break up with their boyfriend that they live with. He pretty much says that if you aren’t married and if you’re not happy you can leave, but if you’re married and unhappy well too bad cause you’re under a contract with god. That is the most depressing shit I’ve ever heard.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Winky

Hey Sarah, do me a favour luv, walk out of your front door, go towards your garage....and see that big wheelie bin there? Get in !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
We need to remember these dates for a few months from now when the inevitable "He's spent half his life in hospitals" and "When I spent the entire month of June in hospital" hyperbole starts up due to people's short memories. #neverforget

May 29 - the zoo trip/turning blue/hospital admission
June 2 - off to morning hot pilates to "detox" from eating hospital food and Macca's once
June 4 - weekend road trip getaway with their church frenemies in Mollymook

All the while Chai only had a cold, which explains why she felt it perfectly appropriate to film everything, attempt and fail at TikTok content and rush straight to pilates when she was "finally" allowed to go home.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Whatthehell66

What is she going on about 5 days. She’s been there 3 nights 🤦🏻‍♀️ Starting to believe she just has no concept of time.

• Haha
  • Heart

emememily

I feel like we really need "spiritual attack" in the next thread title, it's a classic. Feel free to change mine up to something more witty,

Sarahs Day #58: Monetized her babies hospital stay, he isn't sick its a "spiritual attack", so let's pray.

• Haha

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
LOL Well done! Here's mine:

Dear Lord;

Sorry I havnt spoken to you,
Since last time I needed bait for YouTube
This time though, we have more content to show.
Malakai had quite the turn,
Instead of calories I had hours in hospital to burn.
After two nights I just wanted to live my life,
Despite my sons welbeing being in strife.
Please make make evil doctors set us free,
My husband and other son want Micky Dee's.
I ask you to guide me back to gluten free,
After all it doesn't look like Malakai cured me.

In Jesus name, AMEN.

Edit to add: I wrote this while pooping. After McDonald's for breakfast and a wine. Suck it Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart

djsezzy

Sarah’s chicken soup TikTok came up on my FYP and home girl put in the celery AFTER the stock and zucchini went in. Not even cooked down with the onion and carrot. HAs Chef Scuz never hear of mirepoix???? This is honestly sacrilege and I can’t handle the fact that celery was put in so late. For someone whose releasing a cook book, she sure doesn’t know the basics of cooking 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Sarah’s sick and she thinks it’s the flu?? Has she not had her flu shot? With a baby who has been in and out of hospital his whole life, if it’s the flu, anything that happens to him as a result is on you Sarah, you selfish prick.

Also surprise surprise, your son comes out of hospital and the first thing you do is take him out and expose him to a bunch of people (AGAIN), and then what happens? He possibly will get sick (AGAIN)

ETA: this is off her stories she’s just posted

AND SHE SAID KURT AND FOX ARE AT A PLAY DATE WHILE SICK?!!!!

She’s so fucking dumb I can’t handle it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Coffeee

I feel sick after watching those stories this morning! You guys have covered most of the shit, but I cannot believe after not seeing your beautiful toddler for FiVe days the first thing u do is piss off to the gym😱. Not a lovely slow morning with ur family!?? Seriously 🥺
Those poor poor kids. Iv never seen anything like it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69