Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to announce her first bowel movement post hospital stay? Or will we have to wait for the vlog? šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Surely she can get enough zinc from her diet. Iā€™ll bet she gives F zinc drops too. Sheā€™s really got a fixation on supplementing things she wouldnā€™t need to if she truly did just eat a balanced diet.

Reactions: 24
Anyone else feels sad watching little Fox left by himself to watch a movie first thing in the morning? Like maybe she could sit with him? Or maybe just maybe actually interact with him?
Then she has the audacity of commenting "what a life" as if he is sooo lucky. So sad!
With all that she "preaches" about health, I am surprised she does so much screen time. First thing in the morning seems odd to me for someone who is so "holistic" I would have thought she would be anti screen time and more sensory play

Not that I think there's anything wrong with screen time, I just would have expected more "natural" ways of entertainment especially in the mornings.
I understand she's feeding and can't play with F at the same time but she put on a movie, which means he will sit there for over an hour....

Reactions: 18
I feel like we really need "spiritual attack" in the next thread title, it's a classic. Feel free to change mine up to something more witty,

Sarahs Day #58: Monetized her babies hospital stay, he isn't sick its a "spiritual attack", so let's pray.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
With all that she "preaches" about health, I am surprised she does so much screen time. First thing in the morning seems odd to me for someone who is so "holistic" I would have thought she would be anti screen time and more sensory play

Not that I think there's anything wrong with screen time, I just would have expected more "natural" ways of entertainment especially in the mornings.
I understand she's feeding and can't play with F at the same time but she put on a movie, which means he will sit there for over an hour....
Itā€™s because sheā€™s lazy and doesnā€™t actually want to put in the work unless it suits her aesthetic. Also donā€™t be surprised by movie first thing in the morning. They have a tv in the master bedroom and sheā€™s shown them many times - having just woken up - watching a movie in bed.

Reactions: 24
Also didnā€™t she say she just gave him two breaths? (Incorrectly might I add). So is that really CPR? Or is it possible she just stimulated him? (Iā€™m not a doctor or anything so wouldnā€™t know)
Evil doctor here! Most paediatric cardiac arrests are preceded by respiratory arrest so most times what the child needs is ventilation rather than cardiac compressions. Ventilation in an infant can definitely be achieved by stimulation in many cases so yep entirely possible, even likely that it is just stimulation rather than resuscitation. Either or, a cyanotic child is terrifying and if she truly had this experience where she did/thought she needed to resuscitate him then that is horrific. Whilst there is no ā€œrightā€ way to react to a stressful situation, I do have my doubts on the accuracy of the story given her pathological lying history and lack of need for monitoring in hospital, ie. if he truly was resuscitated then taking him off SpO2 monitoring is *insanity*. He also was transferred via normal ambulance, not NETS so it would have been her being happy to stay as an inpatient to facilitate extra tests at SCH rather than urgent clinical need. Itā€™s disgusting the way she has clickbaited and monetised hospital footage. I know for certain that both LHDs she was in have a no recording policy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
No shoes outside but focks can wear them on the couch. God they are gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Regarding her filming and putting it on the internet, surely the hospital could take legal action(or some form of action) against it

Reactions: 29
Nooo the state of that tap has sent me. For a domestic princess she is livin in some filth. I have a 2 year old, husband works in asphalt & experiment with cooking on the daily but my appliances or tap wear have never been that built up with dirt šŸ¤® if she cared about her home and the millions sheā€™s spent on her
9DC89A3F-B69B-49E0-8655-88128A345A4A.png
reno surely she can make the 2 minute effort to wipe the taps and cupboards down when clearing the benches. Yuck sissy x

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Regarding her filming and putting it on the internet, surely the hospital could take legal action(or some form of action) against it
Iā€™d be livid if I was just trying to do my job and I was being unknowingly recorded by a mother who is pretending to care about her child. It still BAFFLES me that she documented the whole bleeping process?? Like who, WHO does that to their baby.
her income has become more important than her own real life. These babies will have to grow up with a narcissistic mother and a father who will more than likely suffer from mental health issues from their mother. (Not saying Kurt is perfect in anyway, heā€™s actually a bit of a wanker for allowing this tit. But I have no doubt that she is emotionally abusive to him as well)

Reactions: 29
I was also shocked by the Golden Circle juice boxes.

Itā€™s not hand pressed, organic, small batch juice made in Byron Bay thatā€™s a mere $12 for a 350ml bottle. Sis is falling off.
Tell me youā€™re a cashed up bogan ā€œspirichualā€ family Vlogging channel without telling me youā€™re a CUBSFVC šŸ™„

Reactions: 19
Iā€™d be livid if I was just trying to do my job and I was being unknowingly recorded by a mother who is pretending to care about her child. It still BAFFLES me that she documented the whole bleeping process?? Like who, WHO does that to their baby.
her income has become more important than her own real life. These babies will have to grow up with a narcissistic mother and a father who will more than likely suffer from mental health issues from their mother. (Not saying Kurt is perfect in anyway, heā€™s actually a bit of a wanker for allowing this tit. But I have no doubt that she is emotionally abusive to him as well)
I cannot imagine pulling out a camera and recording as the ambo's took me and my baby from the ambulance to the ER on a stretcher.

I'd rather scratch my own eyes out, it's so embarrassing.

But then again, ambo's would be used to all kinds of psychos so they're probably not even surprised by it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Evil doctor here! Most paediatric cardiac arrests are preceded by respiratory arrest so most times what the child needs is ventilation rather than cardiac compressions. Ventilation in an infant can definitely be achieved by stimulation in many cases so yep entirely possible, even likely that it is just stimulation rather than resuscitation. Either or, a cyanotic child is terrifying and if she truly had this experience where she did/thought she needed to resuscitate him then that is horrific. Whilst there is no ā€œrightā€ way to react to a stressful situation, I do have my doubts on the accuracy of the story given her pathological lying history and lack of need for monitoring in hospital, ie. if he truly was resuscitated then taking him off SpO2 monitoring is *insanity*. He also was transferred via normal ambulance, not NETS so it would have been her being happy to stay as an inpatient to facilitate extra tests at SCH rather than urgent clinical need. Itā€™s disgusting the way she has clickbaited and monetised hospital footage. I know for certain that both LHDs she was in have a no recording policy.
I notice you post on here from time to time to clarify medical information- Iā€™d like to thank you for your educated and thoughtful insights.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I just took the recycling & compost bins down to the curb in a similar outfit - the whole time I was hoping no one saw me because I looked ridiculous in my cobbled together rags and house shoes. Meanwhile, Sez going for fAsHuN...LMAO!

Stories_ā€¢_Instagram-4.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.