Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all your tests came back clear, you have nothing major to worry about.
you're not having to readjust your whole life based on scary test results.
And you got some great content our of this that you monetised to profit off of, and garnered the sympathy of thousands of followers on a day right after you got called out for some stupid tit you pulled (like you routinely do).
Mo likes, mo money.

Reactions: 30
so after all that he only had rhinovirus? just another click bait performance by sezbot.
goes without saying that obviously i’m glad he’s okay, no child deserves to be sick or in pain..
are there social media rules around publishing content where hospital staff are visible?

Reactions: 41
So....topping off one giant fauxpas with another one. Great work, Sarah!
Who's gonna take one for the team and watch this?
This is such classic Sex perfect timing, do you think she's been keeping this sympathy vlog for when she next caused a scandal?

Vlog recap -
Starts with THREE adverts, nice to know she's making 💰💰💰 of her kids not being content
Dramatic black screen with writing, brushes over the fact she took him to the bleeping zoo when he was sick.
Sad music, how can she in good faith make this honestly it's gross.
- She was in such a "good fitness mindset" then Malakai ruined it. She doesn't want to be a pre-planned YouTuber 😂 that's just being professional Sarah.
- "Malakais been in hospital twice already" he was born in the hospital, you can't count that! She vlogged this to 'help others" 🙄
- she had a gut feeling of she should sit in the back but didn't, MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE GONE TO THE bleeping ZOO.
- She said she 'revived him' but she only have him 2 CPR breaths incorrectly 😂
- the nurses tried to be nice, Sarah was a witch shocker
- why is she showing us the receipt for her coffee?
- films herself crying, maybe take care of your baby. "I want to go home", MAYBE WANT YOUR BABY TO BE BETTER.
- she's had most of his newborn life in this hospital?! Since when? He was there for ~4 days at the start, 3 now and like 3 in the middle? That's 2 weeks tops. He's 11 weeks old. AND HES BEEN ON 2 HOLIDAYS.
- how many times is she going to pretend she's a positive person. She's never bleeping happy.
- she's always so awkward when she interacts with Fox I love It
- Malakai has rhinovirus again??? Since when??? So the reason he went blue is because he's sick and probably had blocked nose or lungs?? Did he just have a cold this whole bleeping time??
- this vlog is so boring. I'm so bored of the acoustic music.
- she's back in that Balenciaga hoodie, it must bleeping stink
- when she chats about the lollies her hair looks hilarious, she's got a clip in the wrong way round
SmartSelect_20220607-101559_YouTube.jpg

- i stopped listening for 5 mins, nothing seemed to happen.
- she mentions the owl thing, maybe a cheeky sponsor after all?
- he's fine. He definitely just had a cold rhinovirus

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
9C81B123-1A67-4F32-B88D-CC81F4E1EF22.jpeg
BF0D2138-FC33-47BC-9A31-C868395F72E6.jpeg
30048712-2020-4A5B-B0AB-FA77CB541EFF.jpeg
95F60AA3-75FA-4D41-954D-BC1DD3981734.jpeg
3A081CB9-4B94-42E3-A62F-ABD56E960319.jpeg
803D7EE0-E91F-4420-A7C4-EA2EB20C89EE.jpeg
DD0EAB27-D55D-435F-B2C8-0772E2C15386.jpeg

Screen shots before they’re deleted (might be out of order) - reposted with my ig cropped out

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
she's always so awkward when she interacts with Fox I love It
And Fx always needs to be hyped to show her some love. It's ALWAYS preceded by either a camera being shoved in his face so he knows he has to perform, or Kurt literally egging him on "give mum a cuddle" or saying YTGirls or YTMum in dramatic fashion. There is no love between them.

Reactions: 35
NO judgement at all, and this isnt a personal attack, just a sharing that I'm honestly shook at how many of you were still following her. I always assumed we landed here because we got disgusted enough to unfollow or got blocked.

You can keep up with her shenanigans without adding to her follower count. I hope those of us who aren't blocked can get ourselves to unfollow her. It's the least we can do to make sure she doesnt have this inflated sense of importance, through her numbers.

Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 15.09.17.png

IT WAS A COLD??? A COLD? Why'd she just not say that on her stories when she was going on and on and on from the hohspuduhl??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
Is this real bleeping life? How in the world did she think it was OK to film this?

This is beyond appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I definitely think Sarah has some sociopathic traits. This behaviour is not normal and it would be interesting for her to have some form of psychiatric testing done. It’s pretty evident that she’s got some narcissistic personality traits but the other stuff? The mania, the lack of empathy for even her own offspring and husband. It’s concerning.
I worry that as she becomes more and more irrelevant her mental health will go downhill, potentially resulting in her having some sort of breakdown.

not to mention the fact that she is very clearly suffering from an eating disorder/ exercise addiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
NO judgement at all, and this isnt a personal attack, just a sharing that I'm honestly shook at how many of you were still following her. I always assumed we landed here because we got disgusted enough to unfollow or got blocked.

You can keep up with her shenanigans without adding to her follower count. I hope those of us who aren't blocked can get ourselves to unfollow her. It's the least we can do to make sure she doesnt have this inflated sense of importance, through her numbers.
Not me trying to defend myself lmao but I’m deleting all my social media platforms September 1st. I was going to intentionally unfollow her before I deleted, but very good point, idk why I still followed her anyway? At least I could make my exit dramatic 🤣 feels better that way

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm honestly shocked. The thumbnail alone is triggering for people that have gone through even worse with their child. I refuse to watch this vlog.
I hope Kurt realises she's taking it way to far.
After this I'm completely done, I can't even hate watch her after this sickening video.
Imagine filming going into an ambulance with your baby that you say almost died !!!!
Is that really what was on your mind Sarah!?

I'm 100% done

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm honestly shocked. The thumbnail alone is triggering for people that have gone through even worse with their child. I refuse to watch this vlog.
After this I'm completely done, I can't even hate watch her after this sickening video.
Imagine filming going into an ambulance with your baby that you say almost died !!!!

I'm 100% done
don’t think Kurt cares.(image from other page)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

View attachment 1324709

IT WAS A COLD??? A COLD? Why'd she just not say that on her stories when she was going on and on and on from the hohspuduhl??
Cause she’s a sociopath. No real emotion. Cold as ice.

Ended up watching the vlog. Ended up in tears by the end when M cried 😭
It was evident in the vlog that she was clearly pushing for more tests cause she was just refusing to equate M’s sickness with their negligence.
Tattle has been saying since he was born how negligent they have been with his health.

She’s seriously fucked up 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 38
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE KID. HE DOESNT NEED TO BE NEAR A HOSPITAL.
I just feel the need to say many of us on here called it.
Yes its scary when a child stops breathing and goes blue, but the way she built it up and baited it, for this monetized vlog. And then went off on a holiday.

M had a cold.
I repeat: M HAD A COLD.

She doesnt deserve any of the kindness and empathy and benefit of doubt that people give her, she's just a disgusting lying, manipulative PoS.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
duck me monetizing her nan's death doesn't even fall into the top 5 shittiest distasteful things she's done anymore. Where does it stop, honestly??? If not even your baby's emergency trip to the hospital can give you a reality check?? duck excusing everything with being "real and raw", she's crossed a line. At least don't show your baby for sympathy points? Why VLOG IT wtf just do a catchup after the fact if you must but holy heck she really wants to be seen as a martyr...Not everything is content by duck

Also Fox's facial expression looking straight in the camera to S squeezing him all OTT gave me shivers. It's like "ok camera's on me, my mom wants me to act a certain way" 🤢

I'm not watching that bleeping thing, the reel was enough to lose faith in humanity. It's so ice cold. Using your sweet bub's struggles for engagement with a reel, a vlog and three separate posts with call-to-action-buttons because she knows more stories = better chance of being picked up by the IG algorithm = more views.

Fuuuuck her and everyone enabling her. And duck Kurt in particular.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

I'm 100% done
This is how I feel. I can’t even hate watch anymore. Makes me SO sick. I never want to give her a single view again. (Although I did watch for 2min, then downvoted to mess up the algorithm cause that bleeping click bait title is BEGGING to go viral)

Also to add, my baby had just about the worst start to life she could have. I won’t go into detail, but she was considered the most critical baby in the NICU at the time. That thumbnail absolutely triggered the duck out of me and I remember refusing to post ANY sort of photo like that on social media, despite her just being born. I’M SO bleeping SICK!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.