Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's Day #58 Monetising her son turning blue hoping it'll get more views than a vlog at the zoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I think her spiritual attack comment definitely turned a lot of people judging by reddit. i love to see it. even the smallest blip makes me sinngggg!

But seriously. Every time I think "spiritual attack" I laugh till I have tears 😂😂😂
Poor Fox. On top of all the other second hand treatment he has been getting, no such special chosen one of God status for him.
Lol same, I actually laughed out loud at your posts about it hahahaha wtf is a spiritual attack 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah’s Day #58 - I was meant to go to the zoo, but my baby turned blue. I monetised my child’s hospital stay through a vlog but just whinged and complained because im a narcissistic flog

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey gUyZZzz! Sorry I was MIA yesterday, I was sooooooo busy deleting negative posts doing laundry and having mum/work balance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I was sooooooo busy deleting negative posts doing laundry and having mum/work balance.
And tag teaming with Kurt Kardashian. Cannot forget the tAg-TeAmiNg.

Her resume should read:
Expert at: whinging, pulling the wool over a million peoples eyes, doing excessive lots of laundry to feel good about myself, tAg-TeAmiNg, restricting what I eat so I stay leeeaannnn.

YAWN, she's so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hey gUyZZzz! Sorry I was MIA yesterday, I was sooooooo busy deleting negative posts doing laundry and having mum/work balance.
Hey guys sorry I was MIA just busy with MY BOYZ and the warehouse OMG it’s nearly done!! I’ve also been shooting for my recipe book and just trying to embrace motherhood when I’m no Soosoooooo busy being a working mum you know

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've finally caught up! When I saw she had vlogged not only Kurt's visit like we thought but the whole bloody hospital stay I just had to step out for a bit. This woman is disgusting and doesn't deserve children.

I don't believe M stopped breathing and she gave him CPR in the back of the car. Because this is the same woman who, when Fox had a fever and was unresponsive, sat down with him on the kitchen floor to pray over him instead of calling an ambulance or taking him to hospital. Her first reaction in a state of panic was prayer. It was Kurt who called an ambulance, just like this time with M. So I think CPR is a lie. M was just blue from being stuffed into a car seat with a cold YET AGAIN and just being taken out of it was enough to open up his airways again.

Except that isn't dramatic enough for Sarah so cue CPR / I'm a hero narrative / let's exaggerate what happened so M gets lots of tests and I can vlog the whole thing for views and engagement. Because what mother has the presence of mind to take her vlogging camera set up to hospital if M was as bad as she made him out to be? We saw her on her stories. She wasn't worried about M. She wasn't in a state of shock. Because she knew the truth. Instead she was manic at the attention she was getting, talking about her lack of pooping and complaining how the situation was affecting her. M was an after thought. This whole thing was staged for views and money. She is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
I've finally caught up! When I saw she had vlogged not only Kurt's visit like we thought but the whole bloody hospital stay I just had to step out for a bit. This woman is disgusting and doesn't deserve children.

I don't believe M stopped breathing and she gave him CPR in the back of the car. Because this is the same woman who, when Fox had a fever and was unresponsive, sat down with him on the kitchen floor to pray over him instead of calling an ambulance or taking him to hospital. Her first reaction in a state of panic was prayer. It was Kurt who called an ambulance, just like this time with M. So I think CPR is a lie. M was just blue from being stuffed into a car seat with a cold YET AGAIN and just being taken out of it was enough to open up his airways again.

Except that isn't dramatic enough for Sarah so cue CPR / I'm a hero narrative / let's exaggerate what happened so M gets lots of tests and I can vlog the whole thing for views and engagement. Because what mother has the presence of mind to take her vlogging camera set up to hospital if M was as bad as she made him out to be? We saw her on her stories. She wasn't worried about M. She wasn't in a state of shock. Because she knew the truth. Instead she was manic at the attention she was getting, talking about her lack of pooping and complaining how the situation was affecting her. M was an after thought. This whole thing was staged for views and money. She is disgusting.
I believe this also

Reactions: 19
It’s absolutely disgusting that they decided to go to the zoo after their son had started turning blue! What’s even more unbelievable is that they never usually go bleeping anywhere but yet decided to go that day!! Like really??
Also she’s such a bleeping liar about how long they spent in hospital. She says they were in for one week and even has a little cue card that says ONE WEEK LATER and she’s sitting in her house! So not a whole week in hospital. We all know you got home on a Thursday because you storied it ya silly witch.
Usually I’ll hate watch Sarah’s vlogs but I couldn’t stomach it this time. The way she’s carrying on about how she “opened” her seatbelt?? and jumped in the back to perform CPR. Yeah right

Also duck you too Kurt Kardashian for monetising your sons illness. You both deserve each other but those kids deserve a whole lot better

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Also didn’t she say she just gave him two breaths? (Incorrectly might I add). So is that really CPR? Or is it possible she just stimulated him? (I’m not a doctor or anything so wouldn’t know)

Reactions: 14
I guess her rambling about not being able to poop wasn’t the aesthetic she was going for in the vlog?

also seems the “you just painted your face blue” and “being very dramatic” didn’t suit the overly concerned narrative she’s trying to portray on her permanent social media presence. So real and raw.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Anyone else feels sad watching little Fox left by himself to watch a movie first thing in the morning? Like maybe she could sit with him? Or maybe just maybe actually interact with him?
Then she has the audacity of commenting "what a life" as if he is sooo lucky. So sad!

The more kids you GET? Um, try HAVE. 😵💫

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.