Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so far, half of the entire vlog is her complaining about not getting enough sleep or sun. also the music seriously sounds like someone died. I can't even Sarah you are so fucked šŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Wowsas šŸ˜³
And hereā€™s all of us trying to be respectful and not use blue in the thread title. Those poor boys šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 61
Kurtā€™s face when he realises sheā€™s got the camera set up lolā€¦ (this is from her story, idk the context in the vlog but I feel like it will still be something like this)

Also can someone comment something disguised as being nice, something about her donating the money she makes from this to the childrenā€™s hospital?

Something like: ā€œKeeping you all in my prayers, was so hard to see you go through this, youā€™re so strong. A good idea would be to donate the money from this video to the childrens hospital? Or a foundation like tiny heartsā€ (need to kiss her ass a bit so her ego is stroked and she doesnā€™t delete it)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 53
F Me - She filmed walking to ambulance ( I see the thumbnail, not watching the vlog)
Her baby stops breathing and has to go to hospital and in the back of her mind she is thinking about YouTube content.

disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 92
Oh my fuckin god! She didn't! She fuckin did! What a tit human. What a tit mother. Why would you video this? Someone needs to say something to her. I have friend in the same hospital with her new born that will not be coming home anytime soon if at all! This witch needs to see someone. This is a mental health issues? Any mother going though this is not videoing these moments. I can't stand her! She makes me sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Andā€¦. UNFOLLOWED.

Your babyā€™s emergency trip to the hospital is NOT entertainment!!!!

The LAST thing you should be thinking when your baby is being wheeled away in an ambulance is ā€œtit, gotta film this!!ā€

I am so sick. What an absolutely disgusting human being and excuse of a mother

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Oooo sheā€™s liking the comments quick on YT šŸ˜± A bit of manic malfunctioning happening with the Sezbot šŸ«„

Reactions: 21
The comment section is going off! Her Stan's are in full defence mode. Other people are pissed off at this gross behaviour.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Guys I know why Sarah hasnā€™t changed her last time to ā€œtilseā€ yet! Itā€™s because theyā€™re both transitioning to ā€œSarah and Kurt Labrantā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Who the duck goes through something apparently as traumatic as your child needing urgent medical attention and thinks "one sec, gotta film this šŸ¤‘šŸ¤Æ"

It's bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 59
VLOG RECAP
- tw binge eating references below. Don't watch the vlog if you're sensitive to sick babies in hospital either.
- goes into detail of the entire hospital stay and transfer
- she films a lot of her and Chai Latte in the hospital rooms, specifically with all the wires attached to his head for the tests. [COME ON WOMAN THATS SO TRAUMATIC AND TRIGGERING FOR PEOPLE as well as pathetic to film]
- films her actual transfer to the other hospital in an ambulance, wheeling her on a STRETCHER with Chai
- shows Kurt visiting her and looks in shock she's filming that.
- also shows us a coles bag with all her junk food she's gonna binge on, some food masked as healthy snacks as well as a bunch of fruit including the oRgAnIc red tip bananas. this is when she showed off her green lolly sticks that she 'finally bought' after the constant deliberation of having a binge
- does an outro going into detail what the doctors ruled out and also that she did a refresher lesson on childhood CPR
- talks about complaining of being in the hospital rooms and doesnt care if she gets hate for it lol [she didnt have a bed in the second hospital to sleep in from the looks of it loool just a chair]
- there were no sponsor segments or any product placement, however she did mention the CPR course brand and above someone said it could be an ad for them [i didn't think so myself but maybe]
- she did confirm Tahlia is gone for 8 weeks in Europe which explains why they were hiring someone on a contract [Tahlia visited them in the hospital]
- oh yes, she vlogged walking around the hospital with Chai so she could get some 'sun' and her oat coffee, but we all know it's because she needed to be "active" after all that boring sitting down lol and no access to a gym
- @anonanon1818 just reminded me Sarah also complained to the camera about the beeping outside her room again, talk about being precious

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Canā€™t watch. Wonā€™t watch. I feel physically sick at even reading the summaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She has no respect for anyone. People
In the hospital canteen, nurses working. What about their privacy? Maybe a mum finally got 2 mins to herself after being stuck to a critically ill child for the past 2 days, they manage to escape for coffee and Sez is filming. Iā€™m pretty certain she wonā€™t ask permission. Why isnā€™t she blurring faces? Gross

This isnā€™t nice to say but itā€™s realā€¦.her address is on the internet. She posts her real time location constantly. If anyone was to kidnapp her kids, theyā€™d have all the tools they needed. Including a full medical history, date of birth, favourite toys and foods. I donā€™t know how anyone can exploit their child like this.

Reactions: 50
Whinges the whole vlog about little sleep and her baby getting disturbed sleep, proceeds to walk down hospital corridor talking to a camera potentially waking and disturbing other peopleā€™s children

• Sad
Reactions: 46
In the vlog, she says she feels hard done by.

Let's put some things in perspective.

you got dropped off at the hospital in an ambulance that you can afford because you have private health cover. Your partner and son followed in a range rover.
you did not have to catch public transport or ask a family member to drive you or pay for the insane ambulance fee upfront.

you're in a private room.
you're not in a room with 5 other mums and crying babies.

you can work from your laptop from the hospital and not lose any money because you're away from your job.
you're not in a job where if you miss a day, you miss a pay. Your income is protected. You haven't been fired for missing work.

you have a husband back home to look after your other child.
you're not a single mum who has to worry about who will look after her other child.

you live in a country where hospitals can look after everyone. You were sent to another hospital close by which is better equipped to help your son.
you do not live in a country where there are not enough hospitals or doctors to look after everyone. You haven't been sent home with no answers

you get to go home to a multi-million dollar house that is 7 minutes away from the hospital. you have multiple bedrooms to spread out across.
you don't have to travel hours back to your small rural home which is cramped and you and your sick child don't have room to recover away from a noisy toddler.

you have the luxury of at-home oxygen monitors so you can go to sleep knowing that your baby is protected.
you don't have to worry about sleeping knowing that if your baby turns blue, you won't be awake to save him. Some mums can not go to sleep.

you live in a country where you speak the native language, you can understand and communicate everything with doctors.
you're not in a hospital where English is your second language and you're struggling to understand what's going on.

you have a chair to sleep in and sit in at the hospital.
you don't have to stand in an underfunded and overcrowded hospital with your sick baby.

you can afford expensive lollies and snacks.
you're not going without to fund your hospital stay.

you've got family who can visit you in the hospital.
you're not in a country on the other side of the world away from your support system.

you have RUNNING WATER, ELECTRICITY, A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD, AND SPONSORED CLOTHES ON YOUR BACK.
you're not living in a war-torn, third-world country.

you're crying about the beeping outside your door keeping your baby awake.
another mum down the hall is crying because her baby has a terminal illness and won't make it to their 5th birthday.

all your tests came back clear, you have nothing major to worry about.
you're not having to readjust your whole life based on scary test results.

I understand this is a terrible thing in your life and I am sorry Malakai was sick, but an incredible amount of people would swap places with you in a heartbeat because, in the grand scheme of things, you've got it pretty bleeping good Sarah Stevenson (we all know you still haven't legally changed your name).

• Heart
Reactions: 157
She is utterly disgusting. I had to go in an ambulance with my daughter when she was four and it was a terrifying experience. I know what it actually feels like if you are a loving mother.
I would never have thought of pulling out a camera. I actually forgot to even get my shoes I was panicking that much.
I had to ask my sister to bring my shoes and a jumper later on. She does not deserve those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.