Sarah's Day #57 Baby's health scare gives me grey hair, Lord please "here" my performative prayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight…

The first time Malakai got discharged from hospital, that weekend, they threw a massive birthday party? (And he ended back up in hospital)

This time, he got discharged, she takes him on a holiday away, to Mollymook, which would take minimum 3 hours. Not to mention, Malakai went blue initially in the car, they still don’t know what caused it, so he could of easily done the same on this trip, 3 hours from home on the middle of a highway?

How negligent can you be?
Yup. And Tahlia is in Europe for 8 weeks and has been posting photos and stories of her trip the whole time, which I'd say is totally normal for a first trip to Europe! :ROFLMAO:
Says the one who posts so many stories, they turn into little dots, of her talking in the car rambling about not being able to tit… I know which persons content Id rather see…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Christ, how thick is this chick, she posted a photo dump from their weekend away.
Surely any mum followers she has would do a double take, I can’t imagine anyone who cares about their kids going away for a weekender after a health scare like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Same same but...the same.The other couples look very much connected and happy together. Sarah could have easily put her arm around Kurt and Kurt/Sarah moved closer to each other. Tell me your relationship is doomed without telling me your relationship is doomed.

I mean I get it, I'm not overly physically affectionate with my brother either 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
So let me get this straight…

The first time Malakai got discharged from hospital, that weekend, they threw a massive birthday party? (And he ended back up in hospital)

This time, he got discharged, she takes him on a holiday away, to Mollymook, which would take minimum 3 hours. Not to mention, Malakai went blue initially in the car, they still don’t know what caused it, so he could of easily done the same on this trip, 3 hours from home on the middle of a highway?

How negligent can you be?

Says the one who posts so many stories, they turn into little dots, of her talking in the car rambling about not being able to tit… I know which persons content Id rather see…
If my baby went unconscious in the car seat it would take me a longgggg time to be okay with them being in their car seat again. I would only be doing it on a need to basis such as to and from the hospital. I used to work in Ulladulla (just near mollymook) and while they are beautiful towns they are rural and have just the basics in terms of medical care. Driving AWAY from the best possible care when your baby has just been let out of hospital with no real answers is the most idiotic, selfish, neglectful thing I’ve ever heard.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I remember her saying she hates watching negative shows and reality shows because “I want everything to be happy” (witch pls, I thrive off drama lollll) and she watches big brother? Lolllll #sarahandbrenton

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is anyone else getting an excessive amount of SD ads for her products on instagram ??? Ive had about 5 in the past 12 hours.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Shows a completely normal amount of food for 6 adults.. and there’s nothing sneaky about a meat pie

Work on your relationship/guilt around food or don’t but no need to post this to 1.2 million people if nothing else it’s just cringe
I’m totally side-eyeing her over the meat pie thing because I feel like there is no way she actually would eat one. K & F probably wanted to stop at the bakery. But I just can’t picture her eating more than a bite and then complaining about her gURgLY TUmMy for all of eternity afterwards

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Shows a completely normal amount of food for 6 adults.. and there’s nothing sneaky about a meat pie

Work on your relationship/guilt around food or don’t but no need to post this to 1.2 million people if nothing else it’s just cringe
So sad to say a sneaky pie when it was just lunch on the way home.

I’m totally side-eyeing her over the meat pie thing because I feel like there is no way she actually would eat one. K & F probably wanted to stop at the bakery. But I just can’t picture her eating more than a bite and then complaining about her gURgLY TUmMy for all of eternity afterwards
Agree! I don't think she had a pie. Probably got a bottle of water and mixed up some powdery substance instead.

Agree! I don't think she had a pie. Probably got a bottle of water and mixed up some powdery substance instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So sad to say a sneaky pie when it was just lunch on the way home.

Haha can you imagine the over-dramatics of her eating a meat pie. She definitely just had water mixed with protein powder for lunch. If she ate a pie she would be whining on her Insta stories by now about how her stomach is in knots and that pie made her feel SOooo SICk and she needs to run away to her Pilates class the second she gets home because her gut health is SUFFERING

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Same same but...the same.The other couples look very much connected and happy together. Sarah could have easily put her arm around Kurt and Kurt/Sarah moved closer to each other. Tell me your relationship is doomed without telling me your relationship is doomed.

I mean I get it, I'm not overly physically affectionate with my brother either 🤷‍♀️
Remember you can’t do a shoulder pop, long extended lean leg, hold your baby moneymaker AND hug your husband

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Like put Focks on the ground (he doesn’t need to be held), Sarah hold Milkshake, Kurt stand behind and hug Sarah? They look like distant cousins…

How long until either I’m blocked or a Sarah’s day ass licker has a go at me?
I just think about when I’m sick (mildly, like a cold or something) and how you just want to lay on the couch, in the warm house and relax, not be traipsing around the countryside. Why couldn’t she have kept her baby at home, in the warm, had a nice family weekend at home on the couch and just relaxed after what she she said “was a very traumatic event?”.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
they literally look like clones of each other in that photo. both guys and gals

Reactions: 34
It must be killing Sarah not being the skinniest of her friend group. All those gross fake powered smoothies aren't doing Sarah any favours, Beth eats real nutritious foods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ll say this once and once only.
I think Sarah has the hots for brenton and married Kurt because Beth was in the way.

she’s so into him I feel.
She certainly laughs at things he does and says in a way we never see with Kurt.

Even the way she was giggling at him watching him on BB. Gives me icky vibes.

Reactions: 35
I’ll say this once and once only.
I think Sarah has the hots for brenton and married Kurt because Beth was in the way.

she’s so into him I feel.
yuck, she really does have bad taste. I feel bad for Kurt though, it's so obvious she isn't that into him and she cares so much more about upholding that aesthetic family lifestyle and Instagram presence than actually dealing with the issues within their relationship. He's more like a prop than a husband (can we sense a theme here? #mykidsareNOTcontent).

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.