Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Sarah’s day #40: spilt coffee in the RANgEy, Bunless Maccas looking mangey, Inside because it’s “rainy”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

youalrightmate

When Sarah is so boring that the new thread is people talking about bananas in coles and Woolworths and their signage….

• Haha
Reactions: 115

carmz

47D495E6-A024-4B8B-BC22-FD1F5BC1EE75.jpeg

Actually we do get to follow her around because she documents every bit of her life so it’s obvious shes unvaxxed. Just admit it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

MLS89

I'm not going to respond directly the the comment above regarding our strong desire to know Sarah's vaccine status - so many of you have already responded and expressed my exact concerns.

As someone who is not vaccinated (yet) because of legitimate medical reasons, THANK-YOU to all of you out there who are rolling up your sleeve in order to help keep yourself, and others safe.

Meanwhile, I'll be here patiently waiting for my B cells to replenish so I can finally get the vax... While trying to not rage at those who refused to get vaccinated because they are worried about side effects. While also quietly freaking out because for me to get vaxxed with proper coverage I have to stop treatment for an autoimmune disease and risk relapsing... But I am going to do it because although there are ACTUAL risks for me, the risk of Covid is worse...

Can you tell anti-vaxers make me mad?? 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 98

bonni03

Chatty Member
"Last year I started designing my new mini activewear collection....I ReMovEd saying to the team 'don't be surprised if I'm pregnant when this launches'"

Today in things that never happened.
- no way whitefox organises anything with 12 months planning, how ridiculous. It's called fast fashion for a reason. All whitefox does is mirror the current trends.
- No way she "designed" anything, apart from picking some designs out and deciding to sprawl SD all over them. The others just go to regular whitefox stock
- Don't be surprised if I'm pregnant?? PCOS WHO? We don't know her. This is what frustrates the fuck out of me, Scuz is just so fucking entitled

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Dougjudy

how comes everyone’s obsessed with her being vaxxed or not? She’s pregnant and might not want to take the risk of being vaccinated with something that hasn’t been trialled long term on pregnant women. I’m 38weeks and unvaccinated too… I wish she would just be honest though & not try to hide the fact she isn’t vaccinated (which she probs isn’t). I will be getting my vaccine after baby is out! 🤞🏼 I just don’t want to risk my first born child with a vaccine that hasn’t been trialed long enough. We all have a choice to make & unless you’re carrying a baby you won’t understand the dilemma of if you should have it or not. I have pregnant vaccinated and unvaccinated friends & I have never judged either of them & I certainly don’t judge Sarah if she hasn’t had it due to being pregnant
Yeah nah. I'm not one to start "vaccine-gate". But hi. Early pregnant here 👋

My GP advised me to get it. The health team even ask if you are pregnant when getting the vaccine, and in my case got the head nurse to come and give me further info. Ultimately yes, vaccines, ANY vaccines are a choice. But in this case the vaccine outweighs any risk you might think it causes during pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Lilac Wine

how comes everyone’s obsessed with her being vaxxed or not? She’s pregnant and might not want to take the risk of being vaccinated with something that hasn’t been trialled long term on pregnant women. I’m 38weeks and unvaccinated too… I wish she would just be honest though & not try to hide the fact she isn’t vaccinated (which she probs isn’t). I will be getting my vaccine after baby is out! 🤞🏼 I just don’t want to risk my first born child with a vaccine that hasn’t been trialed long enough. We all have a choice to make & unless you’re carrying a baby you won’t understand the dilemma of if you should have it or not. I have pregnant vaccinated and unvaccinated friends & I have never judged either of them & I certainly don’t judge Sarah if she hasn’t had it due to being pregnant
If you’re pregnant you would know that the vaccine is strongly recommended for pregnant women as it gives excellent protection against Covid and allows you to pass antibodies on to your unborn child.

Literally billions of people have taken the vaccines. I think it’s fair to say they are safe and effective.

Besides, Sarah isn’t not getting vaxxed because she is pregnant, it’s because she is straight up anti-vax because she, much like you I presume, has ‘done her research’.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Itsahellahello

Am I the only one that thinks the only point to those stories was that Sarah was absolutely frothing her boobs and needed to get them on video?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

shaaanxosucks

Guys is there any way to watch her videos/IG without giving her the engagement?? Her bullshit is absolutely great for a laugh but I literally feel sick clicking on the video for a watch knowing it boosts her engagement. Any websites that like download and reupload so you don’t add to YouTube views?
Yo Yo Yo Recap Rap Goddess back at it again with ya R-R-R-RecapRemix

Na just kidding. I’ll watch the video so y’all don’t have to.

okay, starts off with miss Raspberry Tits hyping up what she’s having for dinner
“You guys are gonna DIE”
I don’t think so bestie coz it’s in the thumbnail and title 🤪

blah blah blah mental health chat
“You can’t pour from an empty cup and THATS how I feel like rn. Like an empty cup”
They hired a new team member and they were like “omggg sezzzzyy how do you have a life” and she was like “omg you’re right I don’t actually have a life” excuses for why she hasn’t been on YouTube because I’m sooooooooooo bussyyy all about that hashtag hustle lyfeee. Rambles on for about 4 minutes with crrraazzy Sezzy Hands 🤌👌🤏

Honestly I felt really triggered.

Anyways 🥱
Onto the Maccas !!! 🍔🍟 “you HAVENT seen me do this on my channel for 10 years”
👌👱🏻‍♀️👌
ISNT it funny how I said that her smashing back a quarter pounder in the last thread would be some amaze content….and here she is putting a quarter pounder in her thumbnail almost like a little shout out to me ?
I see you Bestie.

When I’m pregnant I can eat anythinggggg my stomach turns InDeStRuCtiBlE (almost as indestructible as her steel raspberry nipples) as she rambles on about how much gluten and dairy she can have. We see Fox literally STUFFING CHIPS DOWN HIS GOB FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY “raspberry tits of steel” literally he is REACHING across with his grubby little hand, SHOVELING chips like his life depends on it while Sarah Hands👌 them to him and rants about her new love for gluten and dairy. “MOOOORE” he screams, face full of chewed up unswallowed chips because he’s scared his holistichealthy mum will snatch them away from him any second. Like a persistent Seagull.
oh my lord was it a watch.
Can someone make a GIF of this moment ?!
because omg can I relate 😎
The moment those beautiful crispy potatoes touched his tastebuds he was hooked. Like on drugs.
Durt then zooms in on her bunless burger and calls her the fuck out. Good on ya mate.
He goes “that’s not maccas” and she shrieks “IT IS”
No it’s not.
Shes eating Nugs too guys. I also mentioned Nuggies in my post hey Sarah 👋🏻
Fox is REACHING out of his chair trying desperately to grab any maccas he can get his hands on- sarahs bunless burger.
Fox go for the nugs 🗣
Anyways sarah harps on because buns are too much gluten for her so she’s easing in with the nugs
Meanwhile fox is nearly on the brink of tears because he can’t fill the void he has been deprived from for so long, hooked on maccas.
After that she says tomrrow she is gonna start her “new healthy life” and high fives fox. Fuck she’s deranged I can’t even imagine eating maccas and already talking about being healthy tomrrow to make up for it ?!

That was the highlight of the entire vlog tbh. The rest is just crap.

Skin care routine “I’ve been using it for ages” yea right you trollop.

Check out my big fat belly from eat maccas whoops I mean being pregnant loool

Stretch mark shaming coz god forbid sezzy gets stretch marks oh no that would be a crime call the police
Ladies and gents if you have stretch marks embrace them don’t listen to sezzycunt. You’re amazing.

How am I gonna get balance of working out, eating healthy, cleaning house, get work done, be a stay at home mum ????
get 👏🏻 Up 👏🏻 Earlier
Like I don’t wanna get up at 5am or anythinggggg
(me who gets up at 3am for work 👀)
Maybe I’ll get up at like 630….6….615….have a coffee and then I’ll WORK OUT STRAIGHT AWAY
Not a MoRnInG wOrKoUt PeRsON coz of lockdown.
In the next video it’s gonna be me at 615 lookin like a zombie with a clean house ok ? Mark my words I will be up

cuts to sezzy at 7am lmfao. But the house is clean so I’ll give her points.
poopy bloom, coffee, workout let’s goooooo.

shows her working out. Then Cuts to her on the ground complaining that her heart rate isn’t high and this ALLLWAAAYS happens to her if she’s had a yucky dinner. And she had McDonald’s 😒 so blames the maccas.
Devil food

talks about when she’s worked out but who the fuck cares
SKIP

Now she’s taking pics for Funee. Food is all laid out aesthetically fox is having a nosey at what’s going on. They say “don’t touch!” Guess what he does 😏
Sezzy tries to gently discipline him but foxxy ain’t havin a bar of it. He wants some more maccas.
Behind the scenes of Funee CHRISTMAS. Sorry but who puts slices of bread next to some lemons ? 🍞🍋
Hope it’s gluten free !
Explains all about how the Funee recipes are done….but we all know you just copy them Sezzle, so I won’t go into that.

Vegan custard.
Looks like Cum.
Spreads it on her puddings.
“Imagine presenting this at your Christmas”
I’d think someone came on my pudding.
no thanks.
Kurts just trying to spread his seed.
Sezstar puts BASIL on top for AESTHETIC, Kurt froths at how amazing they look and says HES going to eat one…..Sezzy side eyes him and says “Really ?? Even tho you’re SIBO” 🤨

Side note- during this part it showed me an ad (the video has many ads) but this one was for dominoes 🍕
I wasn’t hungry watching Sezmisters disgusting cum puddings but now I’m hungry after that ad.

Honestly I’m bored. Last part is them at the beach and a Suneee ad. So I clicked off to ruin her algorithm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Madblonde

Sarahs day and white Fox have done it again. Another Australian independent designer to add to the list of designs they’ve ripped off. For anyone that doesn’t know Nagnata is an Aussie label that is quite pricey and is sort of the “hot” activewear at the moment, I’ve seen a fair few girls around Cronulla wearing it lately. I swear to god if the rest of the collection is just a copy and paste of Nagnata I’ll be raging.
DF783164-3ACF-4B65-B065-7CB0F01B8D25.jpeg

3B03AC8B-8FEF-44B5-96AE-A600A729F97B.png

3458ECA8-8813-4ED9-BFF8-C27FC45A2A1B.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 85

annieray

VIP Member
My feelings on the vlog actually match Sarah’s for once:
E45FC9D6-1671-444D-AF94-7C8FA9B4AC95.jpeg

In sum…
Sarah has electric blinds, whoopdidoo.

Fox is grumpy, shocker (even though he totally had a great night sleep guyyzz) because Scummy is disappointed he wants to be a Garbage man and not a surfer.

She’s filming the video no one asked for even though she filmed it very recently, and Fox’s reply to ‘what do you want for breakfast?’ is ‘Noooo nonononono!’ I don’t blame him one bit.

Scummy verbatim says ‘being pregnant dictates my life’, confirming she indeed sees her womb as her one and only personality trait.

She also loooooves oat milk and has decided it will be ‘her thing’ after pregnancy too (bc gluten intolerance can be turned off at whim, duhhhh. Ps. She’s Elsa’s wholesome life now).

Scum glares at Durt for suggesting Fox has cereal (the only thing he’s actually excited to eat, bc Scumster didn’t make it). Sarah berates Kurt for enjoying carb-based breakfasts.

She makes fox have eggs and ham instead, because according to Scum Mum, ‘a fatty breakfast mAkEs FoCkS SooOo CaLm’.

After his calming breakfast Fox wants to play catch with a large ball. This sets Scummy OFFFFF. She immediately says to Kurt, ‘you can’t leave meeee! You can’t go to the office, see what kind of morning I’M gonna have here, mehhhhhhh!

Fox runs off crying.

That’s just the first 5 minutes. And I can’t watch more lest I rip my own face off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83