Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh her fanbase really shocks me... vibe attracts your tribe I guess.

But in all seriousness, "she may not know/understand" ? She is a 29 year old woman and if you are launching any kind of product , it is your responsibility to do you due diligence - research market demands, trends, pain points, etc. Everything that she doesn't get right has some kind of excuse - racism? Well she grew up in a really sheltered environment. Body inclusivity? Well she's a small human and doesn't understand what larger bodies need. Dangerous health claims? Well she's just saying what has worked for her.

She has curated an environment that discourages growth or expanding your world view in any way - we live in a world where we are more connected than ever before. You could live in the smallest, whitest town in the world and still aware of and involved in happenings around the globe. There isn't an excuse, I'm sorry but there's not. I grew up sheltered and in a super conservative environment too, but part of being a human being with even the smallest amounts of empathy and humility is seeking out the stories of others who are different than you, educating yourself, and understanding that you will spend your entire life growing and learning from others. While yes, the environment that we grow up in impacts our perception of the world around us, it is 100% within our power to challenge and widen that perception.
Not to mention how infantilising and immature it makes her seem. Obviously I can’t speak much on this as a WOC, but since the beginning of time white women has been the fed the stereotype of being the “victim”, that “knows no better” and constantly needs to be “rescued” and spoke down on. When Sarah portrays this “fragile baby bird” who is too “sensitive” persona, she feeds into those stereotypes that were used to kept women as being the second-class citizen, something the suffragettes of the first-wave feminism fought for. When we complain about Sarah’s regressive views on society, this is what we mean. Instead of portraying an empowering female figure who can both be a mother and a businesswoman, she constantly seems to be torn between wanting to be a BoSs BabE, CEO of 14 companies and a wholesome Christian mother whose body was designed to procreate.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe don’t, otherwise you’d pass out from alcohol poisoning 😅
Also her back is literally pinching up from the top, it looks so uncomfortable. The other models look fine from the back, probably because they got the right fit for their clothes. It still looks really uncomfortable for Annabelle.
I can’t wait to see the difference once they have photoshopped! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Haha so she went for her injections then 💉
Just not a covid one.

Someone should message the hair stylist and show disappoint in working with someone who is unvaccinated. See what reaction that gets. My profile is quite obviously British, it would be better coming from Aus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Photography 101. Look at the light. Why is the sun behind her it looks tit.
Screenshot_20211026-221354_Instagram.jpg

We're to the right of the camera so her elbow is pointed directly to the camera. That will never look good. Model 101.
Screenshot_20211026-221334_Instagram.jpg

I also bet the other model is an XS so sez didn't dare think she should actually be in a small because then she's not the tiniest female there.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Not her asking the makeup artist if she has any abs 😭😭 watching Sarah in social situations will be my demise. She is so vapid and has nothing to contribute other than her abs, her SkiNnY, her Milky titties, her TeeNnnY XS hooman body

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Sarah's model poses 😂 she looks ridiculous. Why can't you just frigging smile for once?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Sarahs day #40: she’s antivax, but has no problem getting Botox and filler to the max

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 136
Her in the car chat “I can’t film myself in public anymore” acting all shy cos the car park is sO bUsY… sis like 3 days ago you were filming yourself walking along the waterfront with people everywhere. ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Her in the car chat “I can’t film myself in public anymore” acting all shy cos the car park is sO bUsY… sis like 3 days ago you were filming yourself walking along the waterfront with people everywhere. ???
No babes, you can’t film in public because you’re not allowed in public you antivaxer

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Screenshot_20211026-225947_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211026-225948_Instagram.jpg

More pics of her clothes being too tight.

Also why didn't she just 'engage her abs" and suck in her bump for the pics. If you have face on pics she'd look fairly normal and they she wouldn't have to weirdly cradle her bump every second

ETA: THAT HAIRLINE. OMG she'll be bald by 30

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Lol one guess who’s not the model. The others at least look poised, despite being in fugly outfits. But Sarah looks like she’s such a tryhard.
😂😂

She’s banged on about not how she’s tit at posing in the past, and that standing next to models makes her insecure (probably because she’s exposed as not the xxxxs hooman she’d have IG believe). So why does she keep doing shoots with models and not improving her posing repertoire beyond:
🦩
Or
😚✌
Or
🤌
Or
🤰
Or
[] (there was no ‘cashew’ emoji, so it’s a peanut, to match her pea brains 💁‍♀️)

?????

Someone who has done as many shoots as she has, has had ample time, resources and opportunities to upskill, especially if she knows she can’t pose for tit. The fact that she doesn’t, but continues to pose like she’s got diarrhoea, I think feeds into what was said above about her constant self-victimisation.

She will undoubtedly come out saying ‘don’t come at meeee! I’m not a modhulllll! I’m pregnaaaaaant!’ as a way to deflect criticism that she actually just sucks at posing; even more so when she can’t eyefuck herself in the mirror, or post produce the photos.
7095E512-B66C-4FF7-9EF0-B41371D800DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Also, this jaw is becoming as recessive as her hairline!

As someone who gets Botox in their masseters (jaw muscle, Scummy) for TMJD, I can tell you this is what happens when you overdo botox in this area over time. It’s why a conservative dose is recommended for facial slimming, unless you have a medical condition.

I would bet money that she’s pumped up to the max. It would not be difficult to find some unknown aesthetician to do it (and wear baggy clothes, and not disclose pregnancy).

Ironically, all this ages her all the more. Very much looking in her 40s here.
9832D007-DD6F-401F-87AB-33B6C511316F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 830368View attachment 830369

Also why didn't she just 'engage her abs" and suck in her bump for the pics. If you have face on pics she'd look fairly normal and they she wouldn't have to weirdly cradle her bump every second

ETA: THAT HAIRLINE. OMG she'll be bald by 30
Her face there reminds me of James Charles

Not her asking the makeup artist if she has any abs 😭😭 watching Sarah in social situations will be my demise. She is so vapid and has nothing to contribute other than her abs, her SkiNnY, her Milky titties, her TeeNnnY XS hooman body
Geez the secondhand embarrassment 😅😬
The way she thrives off validation from others is embarrassing 😳, and the way she deliberately tensed up in front of her, then to insecurely ask, “Do I have any?” 😭

ARGHHHHH

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Its really truly sad that by this time in his photography career that Kurt still does not know how to adjust exposure and reflect lighting so black skin will read with detail. Its almost as if he doesnt have a single clue what he's doing and has only photographed white folks his whole life. He could have hooked her up with a reflector or shot in the golden hour when the light is warmer and lower in the sky. I feel really bad for their dark skinned model, her features are obscured by Kurt having all the best obscenely expensive equipment which he only uses to point and shoot. Its almost like they used her as a 2 for 1 token for weight and ethnicity and didnt even expose for her. I hope they know how to fix it in editing, for the model's sake, she's lovely. And obviously the "campaign" this time is "Sarahs Pregnant." Im so tired of Sarah.
I mean this is where it shows that he never had a professional education/degree in photography or similar. He heavily relies on post-production.

While I'm not a professional myself, I did have a semester of photography in my degree and the ONE rule we got taught over and over again is to MINIMISE the time for post-production by making sure everything during the shoot is as perfect as possible (i.e. lighting, positioning etc).

This is what you get when "kids play grown-ups" aka "amateurs pretend to be professionals" (and get good money for it thanks for social media 😤)

• Heart
Her face there reminds me of James Charles

Geez the secondhand embarrassment 😅😬
The way she thrives off validation from others is embarrassing 😳, and the way she deliberately tensed up in front of her, then to insecurely ask, “Do I have any?” 😭

ARGHHHHH
And then poor Annabelle, on hearing that, says "You've got more than me "

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Maybe don’t, otherwise you’d pass out from alcohol poisoning 😅
Also her back is literally pinching up from the top, it looks so uncomfortable. The other models look fine from the back, probably because they got the right fit for their clothes. It still looks really uncomfortable for Annabelle.
Just saving these for when the photoshopped campaign photos come out 😂 theres no way Sez would let a little back roll show.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 830368View attachment 830369
eugh just by the way she is standing i can feel the tension in her quads and how locked her knees are. she is trying so hard to have a thigh gap even here it’s ridiculous sarah stand normally for 5 minutes and see how much less pain you’ll be in

pic for reference:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.