Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that thinks the only point to those stories was that Sarah was absolutely frothing her boobs and needed to get them on video?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I am a little behind on this thread can't get myself to follow up with her anymore from how boring and repetitive her life and complaints are. But how did she get her hair, tan done if she is not vaxxed? Also is she allowed to do a photoshoot ?

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure Sezmister said yesterday that she hasn’t named ebook 3 yet….I have a few suggestions:

Sweat it and become injured
Sweat it to the exercises I plagiarized
Sweat it but you’ll never look like me lol
Sweat it and give me your money
Sweat it and also buy my activewear
Sweat it but this isn’t the way I actually train
Sweat it because I’ll get bored soon
Sweat it since I actually hate being a fitness influencer

Who else has suggestions ? 😝
Sweat it and maybe I’ll do, like, 3 days with you

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Body positive Queen on insta Lottie Drynan, shared this on her stories. You can now report posts for promoting eating disorder content. And it even has helpful info.

Another way to report scummy.
You can also report her account as a whole for promoting eating disorders

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am a little behind on this thread can't get myself to follow up with her anymore from how boring and repetitive her life and complaints are. But how did she get her hair, tan done if she is not vaxxed? Also is she allowed to do a photoshoot ?
She said she got her hair done (and I assume the tan) at the shoot. And you're allowed to go to work without a vaccine so the photoshoot is allowed either way. A wonderful loophole for miss anti-vax.

At no point in its creation should a cheesecake ever look like this.
Did they substitute the cream cheese with straw?! 🤢
Screenshot_20211027-123423_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Interesting about the photo shoot loop. That’s why she said ‘I just got these few highlights to frame my face’ as there won’t have been time for the whole head.
Eughhhh she’s so annoying

Reactions: 15
Sis i think you might need a size Small
A lot of these pictures are 100% going to be airbrushed to look "clean" and "flawless" if you know what I mean. I'm trying not to articulate this in a way that shames what is just features of a normal body. It's clear we've grabbed these because she has no control over cleaning up this footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can we please amplify that there is evidence that Sarah got Botox while pregnant?!?!

Additionally, remember when lockdown first started she was bitching about how she misses brunch with friends. Sarah go to brunch with your friends!! Prove us wrong 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Some quick thoughts after finally catching up:

Of course Sarah found a loop hole to get her hair and tan done.

Now we know why she's been extra obsessed with her size, not exercising and has gotten her injectables again. It was all for this shoot.

I can't wait to see Kurt photoshopping out those stomach roles for his skinny wife aesthetic.

Since when has Fox EVER been to bed at 6:30pm if at 7:30pm he is an hour past bed time. And this is despite Sarah saying they've all been going to bed super late. Yeah no, that poor kid doesn't go to bed before 9pm, at least.

Sarah, for once in your life, just listen to your body. No one will come for you if you need a nap at 20 weeks pregnant ffs (or at any time for that matter).

How long before Kurt ends up back in hospital because he's done three photoshoots in two days, two of which were for Sarah. Did the ebook shoot really need to be done the day after the other two? Plus he then had to go grocery shopping with Fox so she could procrastinate about walking or working out despite being exhausted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I really don’t think she got fresh Botox or lip fillers. Her forehead was moving normal in her latest story and her lips don’t look that plump like they did the last time she got around the retreat. It was soo obvious.

She uses filters all the time. She is lying though her teeth, well sort of because she said she is not using Instagram filters. But I’ve seen in her stories where the filter would jump on and off so definitely some other video filter. It’s subtle but definitely one of the ones that change your complexion and give you thicker lips and a narrow nose.

Reactions: 28
Pretty sure Sezmister said yesterday that she hasn’t named ebook 3 yet….I have a few suggestions:

Sweat it and become injured
Sweat it to the exercises I plagiarized
Sweat it but you’ll never look like me lol
Sweat it and give me your money
Sweat it and also buy my activewear
Sweat it but this isn’t the way I actually train
Sweat it because I’ll get bored soon
Sweat it since I actually hate being a fitness influencer

Who else has suggestions ? 😝
Sweat it to correct it
Burn your snacks? no snack attack!
Poop it to bloom it
Skinny wife skinny life
Milf butt christian slut
Restrict it to get fit
Cashew back is where its at
Photoshop lunge hops
Collarbone pop and foot stomp
Xtra small workouts for all

Guaranteed to snatch a ditzy bald man with bad teeth in 3 months flat

Love these games!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That activewear is terrible. The other two models are gorgeous and even they can't save it from looking cheap and ugly.
Whenever Sarah does these photo shoots, she gives me trying to be Hailey Bieber vibes. That odd forced face she does and the styling. Could explain her and Kurt's try hard Health Code ads. Maybe in their minds, they are cool like Hailey and Justin. I am definitely giving this too much thought. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A lot of these pictures are 100% going to be airbrushed to look "clean" and "flawless" if you know what I mean. I'm trying not to articulate this in a way that shames what is just features of a normal body. It's clear we've grabbed these because she has no control over cleaning up this footage.
Because they did it in such poor lighting they've had to edit light in in post and have just highlighted all her arm and stomach baby hairs 😂
Collage 2021-10-27 14_09_54.jpg

And a roll has also been left in here!
Collage 2021-10-27 14_09_18.jpg

She did say 'when KJ Tilse media sends you these pics at 11pm" which makes it sound like it wasn't Kurt doing the editting so maybe that's how a roll snuck through 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
As someone who gets Botox in their masseters (jaw muscle, Scummy) for TMJD, I can tell you this is what happens when you overdo botox in this area over time. It’s why a conservative dose is recommended for facial slimming, unless you have a medical condition
I had no idea face slimming with Botox is a thing! 🤯 could this be why her face has been looking so gaunt in the past year or so?

I’ve gotta say—Tattle has taught me a lot about fillers/Botox 🥲 thanks everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
9DE33AAD-9013-4379-B399-2C605ABA935E.png

I don’t think I realised she looks like this from behind. There ain’t no thigh gap with those strong legs is there.

I’m tall but have built strong legs like this and I love it. I could starve for months and I don’t think I’d ever get a gap either, nor would I.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.