Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so that’s what she looks like when she doesn’t photoshop her legs.. average.

also, isn’t fox a bit too old to be wearing nappies?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m pretty sure that in Sydney you can gather outside/recreation with your household if you aren’t vaccinated. So I don’t think we take this as proof of vax status and it’s likely they still aren’t vaccinated.
And obviously with others, as someone took the family photo.

Reactions: 7
sarahs_day posted
52868950_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.jpg

sarahs_day BUSY MUMMAS!!
Here are 5 healthy, simple and delicious dinner recipes I think you will LOVE this week🍝🥗🍛🍲
Subscribe month-to-month to @suneeapp and get access to HUNDREDS of healthy recipes! NEW recipes added EVERY week!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure that in Sydney you can gather outside/recreation with your household if you aren’t vaccinated. So I don’t think we take this as proof of vax status and it’s likely they still aren’t vaccinated.
how comes everyone’s obsessed with her being vaxxed or not? She’s pregnant and might not want to take the risk of being vaccinated with something that hasn’t been trialled long term on pregnant women. I’m 38weeks and unvaccinated too… I wish she would just be honest though & not try to hide the fact she isn’t vaccinated (which she probs isn’t). I will be getting my vaccine after baby is out! 🤞🏼 I just don’t want to risk my first born child with a vaccine that hasn’t been trialed long enough. We all have a choice to make & unless you’re carrying a baby you won’t understand the dilemma of if you should have it or not. I have pregnant vaccinated and unvaccinated friends & I have never judged either of them & I certainly don’t judge Sarah if she hasn’t had it due to being pregnant

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
how comes everyone’s obsessed with her being vaxxed or not? She’s pregnant and might not want to take the risk of being vaccinated with something that hasn’t been trialled long term on pregnant women. I’m 38weeks and unvaccinated too… I wish she would just be honest though & not try to hide the fact she isn’t vaccinated (which she probs isn’t). I will be getting my vaccine after baby is out! 🤞🏼 I just don’t want to risk my first born child with a vaccine that hasn’t been trialed long enough. We all have a choice to make & unless you’re carrying a baby you won’t understand the dilemma of if you should have it or not. I have pregnant vaccinated and unvaccinated friends & I have never judged either of them & I certainly don’t judge Sarah if she hasn’t had it due to being pregnant
Yeah nah. I'm not one to start "vaccine-gate". But hi. Early pregnant here 👋

My GP advised me to get it. The health team even ask if you are pregnant when getting the vaccine, and in my case got the head nurse to come and give me further info. Ultimately yes, vaccines, ANY vaccines are a choice. But in this case the vaccine outweighs any risk you might think it causes during pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
If you’re pregnant you would know that the vaccine is strongly recommended for pregnant women as it gives excellent protection against Covid and allows you to pass antibodies on to your unborn child.

Literally billions of people have taken the vaccines. I think it’s fair to say they are safe and effective.

Besides, Sarah isn’t not getting vaxxed because she is pregnant, it’s because she is straight up anti-vax because she, much like you I presume, has ‘done her research’.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
No filters for a year my arse!
Plus
I had no idea face slimming with Botox is a thing! 🤯 could this be why her face has been looking so gaunt in the past year or so?

I’ve gotta say—Tattle has taught me a lot about fillers/Botox 🥲 thanks everyone!
Oh yeah it’s huge (popularised in Asia), and I can almost pinpoint when she started getting it (years ago when her jawline suddenly sharpened, I remember she even posted that ‘fish face’ post about how she used to be teased for having a long face but now she embraces her nachural beauty, ha!). It can change someone’s face shape quite significantly depending on how jaw dominant you are.

Believe me, I’ve seen sooo many like her. Hers is the exact look of too much work, which she also hasn’t been able to refresh in lockdown. Botox especially tends to need to be maintained, and when it doesn’t it’s almost as though your skin will age in an accelerated way (it doesn’t really, but it can have that look once it wears off because suddenly you have the forces of muscles that for months prior we’re smooth and inactive). Especially if you hav a strong jaw (her chompers have played a role here too) and have had facial fillers, and have aged during the course of your tweakments, you’ll definitely end up gaunt and lax if you don’t keep up (and increase) the level of treatment.

This is why a conservative approach is always best, but we all know sissy doesn’t do moderation. It’s like someone said, imagine if she just embraced her actual natural looks - she would look like an entirely different person, guaranteed.

Reactions: 29
I don’t judge her for not getting vaccinated while pregnant. However as others have said doctors are advising pregnant women that it is ok to get the vaccine, obviously that is a generalization and doesn’t take into account individual health circumstances.

For me the issue with Sarah and Kurt is that they have not addressed their vaccination status/view despite being asked on multiple occasions. It’s one of those things they like to ignore and just play dumb on. Own your decision and own the consequences. She would just cry on camera about being “bullied” and deflect any negative criticism anyway 🙄

Also the fact that they have both, on multiple occasions, disregarded and breached the public health orders.
* Kurt going onto the office, which would be classed as a residential premises given its their old apartment, when he can clearly work from home as his work is computer based
* One of them (predominantly Kurt) taking Fox out to get takeaways/groceries etc, when the health orders clearly stated that unless you had no option to take your child they should remain at home in the care of someone else - Sarah really just wanted alone time instead of parenting
* Not wearing masks
* Although not storied, you can bet that they visited her parents on multiple occasions

There would no doubt be more, but just a couple of key ones I can quickly think of.

Don’t claim to be real and raw and then not talk about a major public health issue/vaccinations etc. But then happily blast your children/s private moments and health issues on the internet to monetize.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
1 in 6 ICU patients infected with COVID are pregnant women. I think there is much lower risk that comes with being vaccinated vs unvaccinated, even during pregnancy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
I think there’s a lot you can get done to your face that the average Tom Dick and Harry would never even know about.
I remember yeeeears ago watching a video of Lilly ruining her face along with Michael Finch and the stuff they listed off in that video really opened my eyes.
There’s so much you can get. She’s had work done FoSho

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Vaccine has been trialed long enough. It is recommended for pregnant women so antibodies will be passed on the baby, it is actually good for your bub as they will be more protected than a baby born of an unvaccinated mother. Talk to your health professional

I know we are suppose to scroll on when we disagree but since you are new here I will let you know I reported your comment for vaccine misinformation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
In regards to @doyouevenfashun’s comment above. The vaccine is a derivative of the sars vaccine, so yeah it has been trialled.

Reactions: 47
I don’t need to be pregnant to know that I’d rather follow doctor’s advice and protect my kid by getting the vaccine, than do my own research and not protect myself and baby against covid 😳
Covid is proven to be a risk, the vaccine is not 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 64
she has a large public profile and not getting vaccinated is a choice that is harmful to lots of people. I get that people get to make choices, but her being silent on the issue is harmful when it is in the public interest to have as many people vaccinated as possible.

Additionally being unvaccinated is risky for herself. The impact of Covid on pregnant people is massive. I got the vax at 18 weeks then second shot at 21 weeks. To be honest the idea that unvaccinated people may be birthing at the same hospital as me makes me uneasy. It’s scary to think they may bring a risky disease into hospital when they had the choice not to.

I struggled with infertility and was FULL of anxiety re: the vaccine impacting my pregnancy, but when it came to it, I trust my OBGYN and the science behind getting vaccinated and don’t want to put me and my baby at risk of Covid which has proven to be a massive risk v. The fear mongering of possible long term risks of the vaccine.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.