Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, why does everything have to be a flex?? Fox eats half a mango = we're fRuTaRiAn. I hate to break it to you, Sezzy babe, but ALL kids love fruit - especially summer fruits like mangoes, and will eat tons of it if it's available. (Especially if the rest of their meals are gluten-free, dairy-free, taste-free, joyless, OrGaNiC grey slop).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Omg, why does everything have to be a flex?? Fox eats half a mango = we're fRuTaRiAn. I hate to break it to you, Sezzy babe, but ALL kids love fruit - especially summer fruits like mangoes, and will eat tons of it if it's available. (Especially if the rest of their meals are gluten-free, dairy-free, taste-free, joyless, OrGaNiC grey slop).
Exactly!!!! My son LOVED most fruit I have him at that age and would eat heaps of it.
Then he went to school and discovered everything I didn’t want him to discover 😂
Sissy your time will come.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What a STUPID smoothie, it made me so irritated - why do you need almond butter AND avocado ...it sounds disgusting. Her recipes make NO SENSE!!! I bloody cant stand her, the silver lining of this witch existing is this GREAT forum. If she was ever cancelled I'd be sad, there'd be no more tattle!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sooooooo obvious she’s out doing stuff on the weekends. Either she’s not vaxxed and is breaking the law, or she’s vaxxed just like us the rest of us not-special-green-juice-goddess-snowflake-boss Mum-milf-life-boujie-olive-nachural plebs. In either case, she doesn’t want people to know about it 🙄

Reactions: 44
This is yet another example of why I can never take anything she says seriously. Is it a middle child thing? Was she ignored as a kid so now feels like she has to embellish everything for no reason? It’d be fascinating to uncover what the seed was that planted her pathological lying; chronic attention-seeking; grandiosity/ narcissism; and hand gestures - They all had to start somewhere😂.

Her sisters don’t seem to have these problems that we can see.

Also, I don’t understand what the payoff is for always claiming to be the extreme in everything. I’m genuinely curious to know what kind of ‘kick’ this produces for someone like Scummy, because I myself cannot imagine feeling pride or validation by lying and getting likes for it. Like, do you think she feels like she’s being clever, sneaky, funny, quirky? I can’t wrap my head around it 😂

She’s an interesting psychological case study in many ways, and one that I find grotesquely fascinating…like watching ‘dr pimple popper’. That’s the same feeling I get from her content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 824182
Who FREEZES avocados?!?! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
No no no no no no no no nooooooo
I just keep seeing his hand near the power button and get annoyed.
I know it’s yet another undisclosed ad (why else would she be using a crappy portable blender instead of her usual powerful one), but pouring it into a cup would’ve been a much safer option.
imagine trusting your two year old not to turn on a blender as he drinks from it. 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Sometime lurker, long time Sarah loather coming out of the woods because I couldn't help but think of a certain insufferable Virgo when I saw this (no offense to all the Virgos out there, I see you and I already feel criticized by you 👀😂):

Google providing some more home truths

Screenshot_20211023-192715_Google.jpg

And lastly

Screenshot_20211023-192741_Google.jpg

OK, I'll stop with the astrology woowoo for now 💫
🖖 #sezzyscissorhands
♍ #victimsofvirgos

***Special shout out to fellow kiwi and rap-genius @shaaanxosucks for the username suggestion***

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just keep seeing his hand near the power button and get annoyed.
I know it’s yet another undisclosed ad (why else would she be using a crappy portable blender instead of her usual powerful one), but pouring it into a cup would’ve been a much safer option.
imagine trusting your two year old not to turn on a blender as he drinks from it. 🙄
Not to mention the blade is still in there. I know he’s drinking with a straw but still feels a bit iffy to me.
But i bet they asked him nicely and explained to him like an adult that it is dangerous and he is so rational and smart he just KNOWS! 🥰

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Every time I see the frozen avo in bags at Coles I cringe. Same with frozen bananas 😂 frozen avo is as disgusting as hot avocado to me, and who spends $5 on a bag of frozen banana pieces when you could probably get 2x as many bananas fresh and bloody freeze them yourself
But I hate Sarah and refuse to watch her kitchen hack on how to freeze Bananas so have to pay someone else to do it for me

Also, Fox's hair is pink in that pic. Does she really think her filters are subtle #goodbyenofilter2021 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Every time I see the frozen avo in bags at Coles I cringe. Same with frozen bananas 😂 frozen avo is as disgusting as hot avocado to me, and who spends $5 on a bag of frozen banana pieces when you could probably get 2x as many bananas fresh and bloody freeze them yourself
I spend $5 on a bag of frozen bananas (or berries) because I work 40 hours a week (up at 5:30am to get to work for 7:30am and in bed/asleep between 9:30-10pm in an attempt to get 8hrs rest) and usually train in the gym after work. I want to spend my weekends seeing my partner and friends and generally enjoying my free time, not chopping up bananas to portion and freeze 😂. Shame Sez all you want because some of her choices are bizarre and she certainly has time to freeze her own bananas but most convenience products exist for a reason ie time poor people like myself. Also sometimes all the bananas in the store are super green and I’d rather have ready to go ripe/frozen bananas than wait days for them to ripen before I freeze them 🙃.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not to mention the blade is still in there. I know he’s drinking with a straw but still feels a bit iffy to me.
But i bet they asked him nicely and explained to him like an adult that it is dangerous and he is so rational and smart he just KNOWS! 🥰
It's such a stupid risk with zero benefit. I'm 26 and I'd never drink out of a blender that could turn on because there's no point.

Reactions: 24
It's such a stupid risk with zero benefit. I'm 26 and I'd never drink out of a blender that could turn on because there's no point.
It’s also teaching him bad manners imo. He should drink from a cup while sitting at the table. Not with his filthy feet on the kitchen bench top. But maybe I’m just being an old lady. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50
You’re so right, wtf is wrong with her! It’s the portable tropeka blender too, so it’s not like she’s unplugged it or done anything to prevent that happening. Literally all he has to do is push the button right next to where his hand is. And news flash Sarah: toddlers love pushing buttons, especially ones they’re not allowed to touch. Seriously, the tit she does, and situations she puts Fox in for content and $$$ is so disgusting to me. Loves any opportunity to exploit Fox.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
It’s also teaching him bad manners imo. He should drink from a cup while sitting at the table. Not with his filthy feet on the kitchen bench top. But maybe I’m just being an old lady. 🤷‍♀️
And we've all seen her take him out with no shoes on, including down the street on his little trike. Mmm tropeaka and a side of footpath germs 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Nah, you’re not being an old lady. I would never let my child sit on the bench like that unless I putting their shoes on or something. And I wouldn’t let their feet touch the bench top either. Gross.

Checking back in again because I’m unemployed and my life is boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I spend $5 on a bag of frozen bananas (or berries) because I work 40 hours a week (up at 5:30am to get to work for 7:30am and in bed/asleep between 9:30-10pm in an attempt to get 8hrs rest) and usually train in the gym after work. I want to spend my weekends seeing my partner and friends and generally enjoying my free time, not chopping up bananas to portion and freeze 😂. Shame Sez all you want because some of her choices are bizarre and she certainly has time to freeze her own bananas but most convenience products exist for a reason ie time poor people like myself. Also sometimes all the bananas in the store are super green and I’d rather have ready to go ripe/frozen bananas than wait days for them to ripen before I freeze them 🙃.
hoookay that wasn’t a personal attack on anyone, scuzz has all the time in the world though to do these things. I also work 40+ hours a week (like most ‘normal’ full time workers) and manage to freeze my own bananas? It’s not like cutting up and sectioning oranges which can be a pain in the ass… it takes literally 2 mins to cut up a bunch of bananas to put into freezer bags. Also not sure where you’re from but a lot of supermarkets in Australia have banana sections to ‘buy me now’ because they’ve been taken off a bunch and are going ripe too fast for them to sell. Berries are completely different, they are seasonal and can be super expensive, so it’s economical to buy frozen for baking and smoothies etc with imported fruit…

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.