Sarah’s Day #39 She’s feeling productive & lax, meanwhile husband is having panic attacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys is there any way to watch her videos/IG without giving her the engagement?? Her bullshit is absolutely great for a laugh but I literally feel sick clicking on the video for a watch knowing it boosts her engagement. Any websites that like download and reupload so you don’t add to YouTube views?
If you start watching the video but exit youtube/click on another video before her stuff ends it negatively affects the algorithm and her Channel

Reactions: 15
I haven’t watched it yet but it’s interesting because not long ago I happened to stumble across Skye Wheatley…I still don’t know who she is other than Aussie, and she filmed a Maccas mukbang with her family. I remember this because Scuz commented on the post! Saying 🦊 and 🐻 should have a play date! And I remember thinking as if queen of gf/df/activated/zero calorie/grey slop would be caught dead associating herself with someone who not only ate Maccas but didn’t seem to give a flying duck about it either 🤣 Considering she usually shames ppl who eat badly (normally) including the time she went away with Durts family. Keep trying Scuz.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys is there any way to watch her videos/IG without giving her the engagement?? Her bullshit is absolutely great for a laugh but I literally feel sick clicking on the video for a watch knowing it boosts her engagement. Any websites that like download and reupload so you don’t add to YouTube views?
Yo Yo Yo Recap Rap Goddess back at it again with ya R-R-R-RecapRemix

Na just kidding. I’ll watch the video so y’all don’t have to.

okay, starts off with miss Raspberry Tits hyping up what she’s having for dinner
“You guys are gonna DIE”
I don’t think so bestie coz it’s in the thumbnail and title 🤪

blah blah blah mental health chat
“You can’t pour from an empty cup and THATS how I feel like rn. Like an empty cup”
They hired a new team member and they were like “omggg sezzzzyy how do you have a life” and she was like “omg you’re right I don’t actually have a life” excuses for why she hasn’t been on YouTube because I’m sooooooooooo bussyyy all about that hashtag hustle lyfeee. Rambles on for about 4 minutes with crrraazzy Sezzy Hands 🤌👌🤏

Honestly I felt really triggered.

Anyways 🥱
Onto the Maccas !!! 🍔🍟 “you HAVENT seen me do this on my channel for 10 years”
👌👱🏻‍♀️👌
ISNT it funny how I said that her smashing back a quarter pounder in the last thread would be some amaze content….and here she is putting a quarter pounder in her thumbnail almost like a little shout out to me ?
I see you Bestie.

When I’m pregnant I can eat anythinggggg my stomach turns InDeStRuCtiBlE (almost as indestructible as her steel raspberry nipples) as she rambles on about how much gluten and dairy she can have. We see Fox literally STUFFING CHIPS DOWN HIS GOB FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY “raspberry tits of steel” literally he is REACHING across with his grubby little hand, SHOVELING chips like his life depends on it while Sarah Hands👌 them to him and rants about her new love for gluten and dairy. “MOOOORE” he screams, face full of chewed up unswallowed chips because he’s scared his holistichealthy mum will snatch them away from him any second. Like a persistent Seagull.
oh my lord was it a watch.
Can someone make a GIF of this moment ?!
because omg can I relate 😎
The moment those beautiful crispy potatoes touched his tastebuds he was hooked. Like on drugs.
Durt then zooms in on her bunless burger and calls her the duck out. Good on ya mate.
He goes “that’s not maccas” and she shrieks “IT IS”
No it’s not.
Shes eating Nugs too guys. I also mentioned Nuggies in my post hey Sarah 👋🏻
Fox is REACHING out of his chair trying desperately to grab any maccas he can get his hands on- sarahs bunless burger.
Fox go for the nugs 🗣
Anyways sarah harps on because buns are too much gluten for her so she’s easing in with the nugs
Meanwhile fox is nearly on the brink of tears because he can’t fill the void he has been deprived from for so long, hooked on maccas.
After that she says tomrrow she is gonna start her “new healthy life” and high fives fox. duck she’s deranged I can’t even imagine eating maccas and already talking about being healthy tomrrow to make up for it ?!

That was the highlight of the entire vlog tbh. The rest is just crap.

Skin care routine “I’ve been using it for ages” yea right you trollop.

Check out my big fat belly from eat maccas whoops I mean being pregnant loool

Stretch mark shaming coz god forbid sezzy gets stretch marks oh no that would be a crime call the police
Ladies and gents if you have stretch marks embrace them don’t listen to sezzycunt. You’re amazing.

How am I gonna get balance of working out, eating healthy, cleaning house, get work done, be a stay at home mum ????
get 👏🏻 Up 👏🏻 Earlier
Like I don’t wanna get up at 5am or anythinggggg
(me who gets up at 3am for work 👀)
Maybe I’ll get up at like 630….6….615….have a coffee and then I’ll WORK OUT STRAIGHT AWAY
Not a MoRnInG wOrKoUt PeRsON coz of lockdown.
In the next video it’s gonna be me at 615 lookin like a zombie with a clean house ok ? Mark my words I will be up

cuts to sezzy at 7am lmfao. But the house is clean so I’ll give her points.
poopy bloom, coffee, workout let’s goooooo.

shows her working out. Then Cuts to her on the ground complaining that her heart rate isn’t high and this ALLLWAAAYS happens to her if she’s had a yucky dinner. And she had McDonald’s 😒 so blames the maccas.
Devil food

talks about when she’s worked out but who the duck cares
SKIP

Now she’s taking pics for Funee. Food is all laid out aesthetically fox is having a nosey at what’s going on. They say “don’t touch!” Guess what he does 😏
Sezzy tries to gently discipline him but foxxy ain’t havin a bar of it. He wants some more maccas.
Behind the scenes of Funee CHRISTMAS. Sorry but who puts slices of bread next to some lemons ? 🍞🍋
Hope it’s gluten free !
Explains all about how the Funee recipes are done….but we all know you just copy them Sezzle, so I won’t go into that.

Vegan custard.
Looks like Cum.
Spreads it on her puddings.
“Imagine presenting this at your Christmas”
I’d think someone came on my pudding.
no thanks.
Kurts just trying to spread his seed.
Sezstar puts BASIL on top for AESTHETIC, Kurt froths at how amazing they look and says HES going to eat one…..Sezzy side eyes him and says “Really ?? Even tho you’re SIBO” 🤨

Side note- during this part it showed me an ad (the video has many ads) but this one was for dominoes 🍕
I wasn’t hungry watching Sezmisters disgusting cum puddings but now I’m hungry after that ad.

Honestly I’m bored. Last part is them at the beach and a Suneee ad. So I clicked off to ruin her algorithm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Some observations in the first like 4 minutes of this train wreck, how to ED, video;

Starts the video with “You guys are going to DIE when you see what’s about to happen” then “a huge component of this vlog is exposing myself, not really I have nothing to hide” all of this to say she got MCDONALDS for dinner.. that’s it, that’s what we’re going to DIE OVER. And Kurt even calls her bunless ‘burger’ out saying “that’s not maccas” and fed half her chips to Fox anyways..
Goes on to say “I’m making this vlog to keep myself accountable” then later “Tomorrow we’re kickstarting our new healthy life” because you COULD NEVER have a bunless McDonald’s ‘burger’ and half a medium fries as part of a healthy life 🙄

After the obligatory reminder her ED is still raging, Sarah goes on to complain about how busy she is, before cutting herself off saying “Whatever, sob story, baby violin, we get it” yeah the tattlers get it and have been commenting here about it, HEY SEZZY 👋🏻

New team member asking Sarah “how do you have a life?” I’ll assume much like the conversation with the doctor that this comment has been heavily exaggerated, or completely made up
“I have full time staff and every morning they have to wait for my call on what we’re working on today” babe you’re that controlling and incapable of delegating that it has to be done EVERY MORNING?? Or there just isn’t enough work for them that it takes more than a day for them to complete before they’re done. Probably both.

Goes on to talk about giving birth: “in 20 weeks time, even less possibly” … yes because we’ve already figured out you have a C-section scheduled that you’d never admit to

“We’ve been in lockdown for almost 4 months” finally the concrete confirmation that she is definitely unvaccinated

“As soon as I give birth, my intolerances come back” aka prepare yourself to see me restrict again so I can loose all this baby weight as quickly and unhealthily as possible

I’m literally 5 minutes in and that’s the longest post I’ve made on this thread I CAN’T STAND HER
Also why would this new staff member question how she has a life when Scuzz literally only works half days, self admittedly.
It really tickled me when she said, as one of the examples of her hUgE workload that “she has staff that work full time so no matter what, she has to delegate them tasks at the start of the day and it’s really stressful”
Yeah that’s what being a manager is, sis. Lots of people are managers and have responsibilities and tasks to delegate at work. It’s called ✨a job✨

• Haha
Reactions: 40
TRIGGER WARNING : calorie counting;

re: the McDonald’s, cause I have no life 😆
Sarah’s McDonald’s meal would have been 800 calories max, and I reckon she will 100% have a 100 calories water smoothie to make up for it the next morning.

angus burger no bun: 470cal
3x Chicken nuggets : 140cal
small fries: 206cal.

It’s probably way less than this, as I reckon the whole thing was performative, she ate one nugget on camera, barely touched the fries and didn’t eat the burger. I bet she actually fed most of the chips and nuggets to Focks.

I know she has an ED but it’s hard to watch her try so hard to show us she doesn’t went it’s all a big show 🙄just like her ‘big appetite’, like stop lying, you clearly are super smol cause you eat in a calorie deficit and train too hard.

also is she just a pathological liar? But why was her Angus burger in a McSpicy box?!
I really don't understand why you would get a burger with no bun?! (sorry if anyone on here does that, but I love my carbs too much!) If she doesn't want to eat gluten, why not just go somewhere that does gluten free buns? Except apparently she can eat gluten while pregnant... sooo just get the bun yer???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Vegan custard.
Looks like Cum.
no thanks.
Sezstar puts BASIL on top for AESTHETIC, Kurt froths at how amazing they look and says HES going to eat one…..Sezzy side eyes him and says “Really ?? Even tho you’re SIBO” 🤨
omg I’m dead at the spreading seed comment 😂😂

ALSO does she not realise you’re suppose to put MINT on top of Christmas puddings?!? Not “candy leaves” and definitely not bleeping BASIL 😂😂
How does she have a cooking app, seriously!!!!

And I see she put closed captions on the video after us complaining about them being absent from her last video.
Hi Sez 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
omg I’m dead at the spreading seed comment 😂😂

ALSO does she not realise you’re suppose to put MINT on top of Christmas puddings?!? Not “candy leaves” and definitely not bleeping BASIL 😂😂
How does she have a cooking app, seriously!!!!

And I see she put closed captions on the video after us complaining about them being absent from her last video.
Hi Sez 👋
durt even said to put mint leaves on and she just answers that she likes the look of the basil leaves better, whaaaaaat, mint or basil, would have been the same effect 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yo Yo Yo Recap Rap Goddess back at it again with ya R-R-R-RecapRemix

Na just kidding. I’ll watch the video so y’all don’t have to.

okay, starts off with miss Raspberry Tits hyping up what she’s having for dinner
“You guys are gonna DIE”
I don’t think so bestie coz it’s in the thumbnail and title 🤪

blah blah blah mental health chat
“You can’t pour from an empty cup and THATS how I feel like rn. Like an empty cup”
They hired a new team member and they were like “omggg sezzzzyy how do you have a life” and she was like “omg you’re right I don’t actually have a life” excuses for why she hasn’t been on YouTube because I’m sooooooooooo bussyyy all about that hashtag hustle lyfeee. Rambles on for about 4 minutes with crrraazzy Sezzy Hands 🤌👌🤏

Honestly I felt really triggered.

Anyways 🥱
Onto the Maccas !!! 🍔🍟 “you HAVENT seen me do this on my channel for 10 years”
👌👱🏻‍♀️👌
ISNT it funny how I said that her smashing back a quarter pounder in the last thread would be some amaze content….and here she is putting a quarter pounder in her thumbnail almost like a little shout out to me ?
I see you Bestie.

When I’m pregnant I can eat anythinggggg my stomach turns InDeStRuCtiBlE (almost as indestructible as her steel raspberry nipples) as she rambles on about how much gluten and dairy she can have. We see Fox literally STUFFING CHIPS DOWN HIS GOB FASTER THAN YOU CAN SAY “raspberry tits of steel” literally he is REACHING across with his grubby little hand, SHOVELING chips like his life depends on it while Sarah Hands👌 them to him and rants about her new love for gluten and dairy. “MOOOORE” he screams, face full of chewed up unswallowed chips because he’s scared his holistichealthy mum will snatch them away from him any second. Like a persistent Seagull.
oh my lord was it a watch.
Can someone make a GIF of this moment ?!
because omg can I relate 😎
The moment those beautiful crispy potatoes touched his tastebuds he was hooked. Like on drugs.
Durt then zooms in on her bunless burger and calls her the duck out. Good on ya mate.
He goes “that’s not maccas” and she shrieks “IT IS”
No it’s not.
Shes eating Nugs too guys. I also mentioned Nuggies in my post hey Sarah 👋🏻
Fox is REACHING out of his chair trying desperately to grab any maccas he can get his hands on- sarahs bunless burger.
Fox go for the nugs 🗣
Anyways sarah harps on because buns are too much gluten for her so she’s easing in with the nugs
Meanwhile fox is nearly on the brink of tears because he can’t fill the void he has been deprived from for so long, hooked on maccas.
After that she says tomrrow she is gonna start her “new healthy life” and high fives fox. duck she’s deranged I can’t even imagine eating maccas and already talking about being healthy tomrrow to make up for it ?!

That was the highlight of the entire vlog tbh. The rest is just crap.

Skin care routine “I’ve been using it for ages” yea right you trollop.

Check out my big fat belly from eat maccas whoops I mean being pregnant loool

Stretch mark shaming coz god forbid sezzy gets stretch marks oh no that would be a crime call the police
Ladies and gents if you have stretch marks embrace them don’t listen to sezzycunt. You’re amazing.

How am I gonna get balance of working out, eating healthy, cleaning house, get work done, be a stay at home mum ????
get 👏🏻 Up 👏🏻 Earlier
Like I don’t wanna get up at 5am or anythinggggg
(me who gets up at 3am for work 👀)
Maybe I’ll get up at like 630….6….615….have a coffee and then I’ll WORK OUT STRAIGHT AWAY
Not a MoRnInG wOrKoUt PeRsON coz of lockdown.
In the next video it’s gonna be me at 615 lookin like a zombie with a clean house ok ? Mark my words I will be up

cuts to sezzy at 7am lmfao. But the house is clean so I’ll give her points.
poopy bloom, coffee, workout let’s goooooo.

shows her working out. Then Cuts to her on the ground complaining that her heart rate isn’t high and this ALLLWAAAYS happens to her if she’s had a yucky dinner. And she had McDonald’s 😒 so blames the maccas.
Devil food

talks about when she’s worked out but who the duck cares
SKIP

Now she’s taking pics for Funee. Food is all laid out aesthetically fox is having a nosey at what’s going on. They say “don’t touch!” Guess what he does 😏
Sezzy tries to gently discipline him but foxxy ain’t havin a bar of it. He wants some more maccas.
Behind the scenes of Funee CHRISTMAS. Sorry but who puts slices of bread next to some lemons ? 🍞🍋
Hope it’s gluten free !
Explains all about how the Funee recipes are done….but we all know you just copy them Sezzle, so I won’t go into that.

Vegan custard.
Looks like Cum.
no thanks.

Side note- during this part it showed me an ad (the video has many ads) but this one was for dominoes 🍕
I wasn’t hungry watching Sezmisters disgusting cum puddings but now I’m hungry after that ad.

Honestly I’m bored. Last part is them at the beach and a Suneee ad. So I clicked off to ruin her algorithm.
Omg this is awesome! I suggest everyone on this thread reads this recap instead of watching the video. It's absolutely hilarious and you'll be denying Scummy some views - win/win!
Seriously, this is so clever and funny, you have a real gift for this stuff. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sarah’s day #40: spilt coffee in the RANgEy, Bunless Maccas looking mangey, Inside because it’s “rainy”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Man I’m posting way too much today. Here’s the lemons and slices of bread that I was referring to.

and I don’t think I described the vegan cum custard as in depth as I’d like and I think it’s important you all see the seamen.
so here you go.
you’re welcome.
Lemme know if you want me to screenshot random pics of her face and hands for all your new DPS.

the hands are very triggering not gonna lie. I might need a cuppa tea and a lie down.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Man I’m posting way too much today. Here’s the lemons and slices of bread that I was referring to.

and I don’t think I described the vegan cum custard as in depth as I’d like and I think it’s important you all see the seamen.
so here you go.
you’re welcome.
Lemme know if you want me to screenshot random pics of her face and hands for all your new DPS.

the hands are very triggering not gonna lie. I might need a cuppa tea and a lie down.
The custard reminds me of newborn milk vomit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She says at the end of the vlog that all the Christmas sunee recipes were delivered to the house. So did she not make any of it?
It’s interesting that she is now openly admitting she isn’t behind the recipes in her stupid app. So if she isn’t developing recipes and cooking all this food, why would her fans buy the app? Isn’t the whole point to be eating Sarah’s food so you can be just like her 🙄.

It‘s one thing that here on Tattle we know she steals recipes from the Woolies mag but it’s something else to admit to her fans that she isn’t cooking this stuff.

Reactions: 42
It’s interesting that she is now openly admitting she isn’t behind the recipes in her stupid app. So if she isn’t developing recipes and cooking all this food, why would her fans buy the app? Isn’t the whole point to be eating Sarah’s food so you can be just like her 🙄.

It‘s one thing that here on Tattle we know she steals recipes from the Woolies mag but it’s something else to admit to her fans that she isn’t cooking this stuff.
To add on to that, why is she 'so busy' if she isn't even recipe developing? I don't understand why she insists she does so much when in reality she doesn't. WF collabs wouldn't be any work for her other than doing social media promo, she's now admitted she's not even cooking for sunee, the healthcode podcast is a quick chat about random things with Kurt and her Sarah's day socials is just random stories for engagement, ads and manic ranting about nothing. I seriously don't get it

Sorry I’m so annoying posting AGAIN but look 🧐
seems like code for "tanika asked for more money as she does all the work but I'm too cheap to pay a liveable wage as I need it to buy a fresh rangey"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Hi all!
I’m a loooooooong time lurker here, also (ashamed to admit) that got sucked in hard by scuzzy. To the point of buying her body products, (lip balm is ok, deodorant absolute sh@t it made me stink like a sweaty ars3hole.) her body bloom and her protein powder. (let’s not talk about what was released from my *cleansed* body) Ugh. 🙄🤑😩

TRIGGER WARNING

I decided to finally make comment as I have finally seen the light as to how disordered scuzz actually is.

I want to just vent for a minute as I’m actually pretty peeved…

-All of her carry on that triggered so many of us that have lost a pregnancy yet she was NEVER APOLOGETIC OR SHOWED ANY FORM OF REMORSE FOR THE FACT THAT SHE TRIGGERED THE FUDGE OUT OF SO MANY PEOPLE.

-What in the holy messed up mind of hers is she doing with her eating??
I have multiple auto immune diseases (diagnosed over many years of symptoms and testing by a reputable rheumatologist) and I cannot eat gluten, dairy or soy as my body can legitimately begin to shut down.
Watching her fu@k ar$e around with her “intolerances” really piss3s me off.

I have officially diagnosed myself as ‘scuzzy intolerant ‘. And if I could work out how to change my profile name I’d change it to that.

Thanks for listening to my rant and nice to meet you all. LOL 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.